Shawna A.
columbia , SC

How does this look? Is it clumpy, etc?

Lily C.
Lily C.
Denham Spgs, LA
1 year, 9 months ago
It isn't clumpy. It's very smooth in the way that it glides on. Bottom line I don't think it's horrible, but I wasn't impressed.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
1 year, 9 months ago
The wand is very different from anything I ever seen but I love it. I always use a lash primer first so that my lashes are already separated but this goes on great. It's not clumpy for me and makes my lashes look so long. This is my go to mascara now!
Jessi D.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
1 year, 9 months ago
The brush is amazing the mascara not so Much