BY MILK MAKEUP

A lash-loving, buildable, 74 percent natural mascara formula that won't flake and stays put all day. Get the ultimate mascara for a full-volume lash look with comfortable, wearable texture. This formula features a signature blend of ubame oak charcoal that gives lashes dense color, while sapphire dust adds dimension and depth. The result is a black that's deeper than black. The innovative triple-ball brush delivers a plush, high-volume look and hits lashes at three separate points, so there's no need to curl. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This super mascara contains a blend of ubame oak and natural polysaccharides for a creamy, wearable texture. The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. see more...

• It looks like a good mascara does it work good ??5 Answers
  • Is this a wet mascara or drier? 1 Answers
  • This brush looks incredible does it work well?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I just tried Milk mascara and I love it. The formula is So great it lifts my eyelashes and thickens them. I have always used one brand but now that I've tried Milk mascara my usual brand has some competition." in 33 reviews
  • "Love this mascara. I was skeptical of the brush shape at first but it really helps create full, long lashes with no clumping! " in 15 reviews
  • "This mascara is amazing!! Quick even coverage with one of the best wands I've ever used. No clumps & separates lashes amazingly well. Super easy to use! " in 12 reviews
  • "I already have long and thick eyelashes (yell at genetics not at me). I don't use too much makeup, but I always try to put something on my eyes. I have tried tons of mascara and this has got to be in the top 5. The colour is deep, the length it provides is phenom, and it makes my lashes thicker. I have been asked a few times if I was wearing false eyelashes. I got this as a sample in my Birchbox and I don't want it to end." in 10 reviews
Ryan M.
Philadelphia
The first time I used this product was my wedding day. My best friend did my makeup as I’m a bit clueless when it comes to that stuff. Picture a hot, sticky, about the thunderstorm afternoon on a lake in Orlando. Not only did this mascara last through the ceremony and the popping of champagne. But also, 10 mins later when the skies opened up and poured down on my wedding party. It stayed in place , without a spudge, all the way back to our rental house and again never budged as I ran directly to the pool and jumped in. My eyes are very sensitive to make up so this mascara more than passed the test for me and I have been using it religiously since!
Calley B.
This mascara is good at coating my lashes and making them a little thicker, however I don't find it lengthens my lashes at all.  I do think the packaging is unique, it doesn't come in a normal mascara tube.  However the wand is shaped like three balls on a string which I don't really like.  It causes you to have to constantly move your wand and you can't just throw one coat on with one fell swoop like other mascaras.  I don't hate this product, but I also don't like it.  I won't repurchase this.
Kristin D.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a really good mascara. I have fallen In love with just about all things milk makeup and this mascara is one of them. I haven’t purchased a full size but I will be doing so. I love the packaging; it’s in a tube. And the 3 bump wand is good for creating different lash effects. I got mine as a free gift with my purchase and I well 100% buy this.
QUEEN L.
Had high hopes for this mascara, but the results were disappointing. The packaging is an interesting concept, a lipgloss like container. The wand was difficult to use since it was too bulbous to coat all my upper and lower lashes. The formula is pretty clumpy and ended up transferring to my lower lashes giving me panda eyes.

I would not recommend.
Diana V.
Staten Island, NY
I received this product as a sample and I must say it was great! It did not even feel like I had lashes on! If gave my lashes length. It paired perfectly under Better Than Sex mascara by giving it length and BTS giving it volume. Perfect for a day when you dont want to wear a lot of make up and just want darker longer lashes.
Mina D.
Anaheim, CA
I was skeptical of the brush because I’ve never really used one like it but the price was right and I like all of the other milk products so I figured I’d try it and Ooooomggggggg! This brush can separate my lashes really well and it really gives good volume. It’s not over the top but that’s what milk make up promotes so it goes with their marketing! I would give it a try!
Rachel T.
Baltimore, MD
My roommate gifted me this mascara after she said it didn't work for her eye shape. She has almond eyes and complained about it smearing. I personally like this mascara, it is much lighter of a formula than i'm used to but it applies really nice. I am pleasantly surprised with how light and flexible this formula is.
surviving t.
The packaging, brush shape, the formula and the name are perfect. I decided to buy a sampler pack of mascara at sephora and once I tried this one I threw away the rest. It's easy to apply, makes your lashes look phenomenal and has never left my lashes clumped. My favorite mascara, period.
Chelsea M.
Kihei, HI
So many compliments on my eyelashes when I wear this. I probably won’t ever buy another mascara. The wand really gets all the lashes and the texture curls and thickens my lashes perfectly. Literally the best mascara I’ve used in years since my favorite urban decay option was discontinued
Janeigne N.
I was intrigued by brush design. The design was not functional- did not allow me to flare out lashes, each stroke changed the direction of my lashes - brush did not allow for even coating of mascara. Half way through the day, mascara smudged my under eye (had worked so hard with primer and concealer and blending...). Been using an array of mascaras all from Sephora, have not had smudging so quickly and spread so far around the under eye area. Cute travel size toothpaste packaging, but misses all the necessary requirements on par with other mascaras at Sephora!!
Amanda B.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I'd like to try this mascara but I don't see that a weirdly shaped brush is going to do anything different to my lashes than my regular mascara (that I love, btw)
Yesy V.
Cypress, TX
Is this a good mascara? Does it make your lashes look fuller and plumper?
KARLA G.
Is this product worth it or good?
elizah k.
It looks like a good mascara does it work good ??
Alejandra G.
Costa Rica
How good is this? Is this a good mascara?