Add a Photo

By MILK MAKEUP
#194 in Mascara
A lash-loving, buildable, 74 percent natural mascara formula that won't flake and stays put all day. Get the ultimate mascara for a full-volume lash look with comfortable, wearable texture. This formula features a signature blend of ubame oak charcoal that gives lashes dense color, while sapphire dust adds dimension and depth. The result is a black that's deeper than black. The innovative triple-ball brush delivers a plush, high-volume look and hits lashes at three separate points, so there's no need to curl. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This super mascara contains a blend of ubame oak and natural polysaccharides for a creamy, wearable texture. The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself.
Photos (44)
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.

I have heard so much hype around Milk Makeup products lately, so I was really excited when Birchbox offered this mascara as a selection for this month's box. The tube and brush seemed innovative and cool to me upon first glance, and I had really high hopes that this would work really well. Unfortunately, I have to say that I was disappointed. I'm not sure what the funky design of the brush is supposed to do, maybe it's just to look different. But this mascara truly didn't do anything for my lashes. No extra length or volume, and I actually went over this mascara with another one because I was so dissatisfied with the results I got with this. I applied at least five coats of it and I still didn't see a huge difference. Maybe this mascara is good for a natural look but I definitely prefer a bold, dramatic look with my lashes so I don't think this mascara is for me. This was a big disappointment for me.
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Buffalo, NY

I received this product in a travel size in my September Birchbox. At first I thought the brush would hinder application. When I tried it out, it did not - it applies evenly. My main reason for 3 stars is the formula is extremely dry (at least the one I received). I even added two drops of contact solution but that barely helped. As far as holding a curl, I do not know because I don't curl my lashes. It gave absolutely zero volume to my lashes. They became slightly longer and very separated. I think that this mascara gives a good "natural lash" look, but only if you have long lashes to begin with. This would not do much, in my opinion, for someone who needs length and volume.
Ashley-Rahne M.
Ashley-Rahne M.

This was actually a lot better than I thought it would be. It looked a little thick and the ball-brush was a little weird, so I thought for sure it would apply awkwardly or clump, but not at all! It actually went on really easily and evenly. It wasn't thick and it wasn't too thin and liquidy, either. And the ball-brush didn't actually make it difficult. I think this design actually made the application as even as it did, and you can use the top one to hit just a few lashes, too. Super happy with this! Will use this and make sure to definitely keep this in mind when having to purchase mascara in the future!
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
Tompkinsville, KY

I actually really like this mascara. I haven't found ANY mascara that totally blows my mind...but this one is pretty good. I have very long, full lashes naturally and only use mascara to frame my eyes. But I tend to use this one most. I feel that it's darker than the average black and it gives extra volume for sure. When I apply to my lashes I end up looking like I've put on falsies, which I like. There isn't much clumping and the unique applicator makes it easy to get into the corners and my bottom lashes. I really like it and would totally recommend :)
Rachel B.
Rachel B.

I really wanted to like this mascara. Sapphire dust, ubame oak charcoal, and mostly natural ingredients? I was convinced this was going to be my favorite out of the five in Sephora's latest "lashstash to go" set. Unfortunately, it was probably my least favorite in the set. I did love the shape of the brush, but the formula just did not work for me. It would not hold a curl. After a few hours it started to flake and get in my eyes, which in turn made my eyes super irritated. Despite how much I really wanted to like this, it just did not work out for me.
Alyson M.
Alyson M.
Catonsville, MD

I really like this mascara and find it good for everyday wear if you're like me and go for a natural look when going to work. While the applicator is a little strange looking, I found it easy to use and was able to coat each of my lashes with it. If you try this product I would recommend using the tip of the applicator to do a final coat of your lashes to help get the fullest coverage. I tried this product through the Sephora mascara sampler and loved it when compared to the other products in the sampler. I would definitely recommend this product!
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Tombstone, Az

I started out absolutely loving this mascara when I put it on it made my eyelashes long without being clumpy and spiders but as the day went on or the night went on the mascara would transfer on to my under-eye if I put powder on if I didn't put powder on the only time that I didn't get a whole bunch of transfer was when I baked but I still got transfer and I mean on the days I didn't bake there was a black line under my eye and it wasn't mascara cuz I didn't have any on this stuff just cleans to the oils
Dani H.
Dani H.
Lancaster, CA

I had a really positive experience with this mascara. i got it in a birchbox and i used it till it ran out. i really like the packaging, i feel like you get most of the product this way. the application was easy i liked how i could run it over my lashes multiple times without it getting clumpy. it made my lashes look longer and slightly thicker. the most amazing thing about the product was that it seemed to curl my lashes like a curler would which ive never had a mascara do before. i would purchase again
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Shrewsbury, MA

My friend gave me her sample of this mascara. I think the three little pompoms on the brush do a good job of evenly applying the mascara and helping you achieve lift and length. I like the lightweight formula of the mascara, but then again...too light can be a problem, too. Overall I like it but if I'm spending that kind of money on mascara, I'm probably going to still go for my other favorites first: Smashbox's X Rated, Estee Lauder's Stupendous, and Jelly Pong Pong's Fairy Lashes
Dora C.
Dora C.
Fremont, CA

The packaging is literally to die for! I gave it one extra star only because of the packaging. The mascara itself is okay. It's definitely not as good as Benefit's They're Real or even some Maybelline ones I've tried. I thought the mascara was very light and it took a lot of effort for it to show up. It's not clumpy or anything so that's a plus! I think you should buy this, if you already have pretty long lashes and are only using mascara to lengthen it just a little.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Goodlettsvlle, TN

I'd like to try this mascara but I don't see that a weirdly shaped brush is going to do anything different to my lashes than my regular mascara (that I love, btw)
Yesy V.
Yesy V.
Cypress, TX

Is this a good mascara? Does it make your lashes look fuller and plumper?
KARLA G.
KARLA G.

Is this product worth it or good?
Alejandra G.
Alejandra G.
Costa Rica

How good is this? Is this a good mascara?
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
Wilmington, OH

Does this mascara look thicker than other products? Mascara is by far my favorite makeup item. So, I'm looking for the best of the best!

Join Now