BY MILK MAKEUP

A lash-loving, buildable, 74 percent natural mascara formula that won't flake and stays put all day. Get the ultimate mascara for a full-volume lash look with comfortable, wearable texture. This formula features a signature blend of ubame oak charcoal that gives lashes dense color, while sapphire dust adds dimension and depth. The result is a black that's deeper than black. The innovative triple-ball brush delivers a plush, high-volume look and hits lashes at three separate points, so there's no need to curl. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This super mascara contains a blend of ubame oak and natural polysaccharides for a creamy, wearable texture. The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Chelsea M.
Atlanta, GA
So many compliments on my eyelashes when I wear this. I probably won’t ever buy another mascara. The wand really gets all the lashes and the texture curls and thickens my lashes perfectly. Literally the best mascara I’ve used in years since my favorite urban decay option was discontinued
Joanna J.
Galivants Ferry, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
My daughter tried this brand and said she really likes it. This brand doesn't clump up either. It looks really good on her it brings out her beautiful eyes. The price is really good to. If you haven't tried it you should go out and try it you will like it.
Iman S.
W Hempstead, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Underrated. This mascara is the bomb to be honest. I've seen many online beauty gurus try it out and being disappointed but I believe there's an art to using it.

If you feel like you don't have good lashes, this might not be the answer. However, if you have mediocre lashes like myself, this will take them to a whole new level. You can create a natural lash look with them OR go full glam. It all depends on how you use the wand.
Sabrina M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not really a fan. The packaging is cute but I do not like the shape of the brush. It doesn't really give much volume or length. I have pretty long eyelashes but they are very straight, and this does not help. I probably would not repurchase!
Sarah E.
Hutchinson
Pretty good! I already have long lashes, so I don't need much help, I just mostly like to volumize and darken them. I like the lasting power of this mascara, and it doesn't smear at all. Best high-end mascara I've tried thus far.
Roxie K.
Jackson, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product i lucked up and received through my Birchbox subscription. And i was so happy to have it. funny looking wand but great formula. Makes the lashes full and pretty.
Gabrielle B.
This is not my favorite mascara, and it is strange to
Me that some vloggers say this is their favorite mascara. In my opinion, it is a bit on the dry side. Additionally, I've noticed that this mascara gets very flaky after a day of wearing it. Not sure how well it works with lash primer or makeup setting spray though. I will use this mascara as a first coat mascara because it is so minimal, separates well, and allows wetter mascaras to build great volume without all the hoop, and keeping lashes still separated. I am still unsure about the design of the brush, it makes no sense to me. Not sure how the 3 bulbs are supposed to work, in my opinion, this has been more of an inconvenience than anything else.
Brittany F.
Scottsdale, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was really excited to try this product which I received in a Birchbox. I love MILK products and was hoping this would be no exception. I thought the tube seemed like an innovative idea (it’s much more similar to a lip gloss tube than a mascara one) because I thought you would probably be able to get more product out of it. The brush is a little funny looking and looks like a DNA strand to me? I thought perhaps this would be innovative too….not the case. I don’t any benefits from this brush design and I think they were just trying to be unique. I didn’t notice any significant lengthening effects, even after multiple layers. I suppose my lashes look a bit more separated but that’s about it. I was let down by this product personally, but if you’re going for a more “natural” look, then this might deliver those results. I would not repurchase.
Dani C.
San Jose, CA
I absolutely love this mascara. I'm big on conditioning my lashes, especially since I'm lucky and they are long. I feel that sometimes throughout the day other mascaras have flaked off or shed, and this is the complete opposite. It conditions, lengthens, and adds a little volume. It's also easy to apply and you don't have to load it on. It's also easy to remove. No need to scrub off this mascara when you are washing your face at the end of the day. Plus the ability to squeeze the tube and get all the mascara out is amazing!
Catherine C.
Tompkinsville , KY
I actually really like this mascara. I haven't found ANY mascara that totally blows my mind...but this one is pretty good. I have very long, full lashes naturally and only use mascara to frame my eyes. But I tend to use this one most. I feel that it's darker than the average black and it gives extra volume for sure. When I apply to my lashes I end up looking like I've put on falsies, which I like. There isn't much clumping and the unique applicator makes it easy to get into the corners and my bottom lashes. I really like it and would totally recommend :)
Amanda B.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I'd like to try this mascara but I don't see that a weirdly shaped brush is going to do anything different to my lashes than my regular mascara (that I love, btw)
Yesy V.
Cypress, TX
Is this a good mascara? Does it make your lashes look fuller and plumper?
KARLA G.
Is this product worth it or good?
Ally C.
Frederick, MD
Will this mascara make your eyelashes clumpy?
Miriam K.
I find that with mascara, I usually need to pack on a few to get a desires full lashes look.. Does this mascara alone give a full look?