5 colors available

BY MILK MAKEUP #3 in Art Supplies

Liquid stamp for instant body art that washes away in time for that job interview. Transfer proof and long-lasting, stamp is perfect size for decorating face, arms, or wherever else you desire. Available in both heart and star designs. Wear alone or mixed together to create whatever design you dream up. Ink infused with Vitamin E and Sunflower Oil. Gently press stamp directly onto dry skin and lift immediately. Not for use in eye area. Easily erased with makeup remover. Store tip down for optimum ink flow. This product is vegan. All Milk Makeup products are cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora
Aiyana B.
Aiyana B.
I bought this off Sephora.com for 12$ right when it was released! Kandee Johnson introduced me to the stamps, and I knew immediately I had to try them out! I bought the Yin-Yang symbol as I've always been obsessed with it, and its meaning, and I was somewhat skeptical about the whole thing. Upon trying it out, I was super impressed! The stamp lasts ALL DAY and with a good primer or foundation, or whatever surface you apply to, it will not bleed as long as you have prepped your skin prior. I stamped it on my hand to begin with and it bled pretty bad, but I'm impressed! I will be buying more designs, and I hope they maybe one day come out with other colors as well!
Raleigh L.
Raleigh L.
Burbank, CA
This eyeliner stamp is so fun and easy to use! I have it in the heart shape and it's absolutely perfect for putting under your eye for a subtle Marina and the Diamonds look. Plus, it lasts forever. And I mean FOREVER. I've never encountered anything this waterproof and long-lasting. Even after using makeup remover or cleansing oil and scrubbing at the end of the day, you might still have a faint little mark there. The only downside to its longevity is that if you accidentally press too hard, you might get a little ring on your face from the edge of the stamp, and you have to make sure to get rid of any accidental marks right away because once it dries it's pretty much staying there. Though once you figure out how much pressure to use to apply it cleanly, this product is the best.
Rochielle C.
Rochielle C.
Jamaica , NY
Love love love the Milk Makeup Tattoo Stamp! I purchased the heart stamp directly from the Milk Makeup website. (Side note - fast shipping and adorable packaging!). I think these stamps are the cutest idea! It adds a perfect cutesy touch to any look! Especially with spring/summer coming, I can definitely see it being popular for outside events and festivals! I wore the heart on my face when I went to an EDC themed party and I got a lot of compliments on it! It also stayed on for hours!
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
West Salem, WI
After seeing this product used in many YouTube videos, I purchased the Star stamp. I was immediately impressed with how easy the stamp applied the product; evenly and with full coverage.
The ink stays put all day and even leaves behind a slight stain after removing my makeup (which I don't mind as I typically only use this on the weekend).
It's priced at 12.00USD which I believe is very fair considering how long this product will last me. I do plan on purchasing more shapes; probably the smiley face first.
Excellent product and highly recommended!
Emilia R.
Emilia R.
Scottsdale, AZ
At first I was skeptical about using it on my face. Initially I stamped it on my hand and it bled SO MUCH and when I tried to wipe it away, found that it stained my hand.
I thought I'd experiment with it and applied a generous dusting of the Laura Mercier translucent setting powder before stamping the hearts under my eyes and it worked perfectly! No bleeding lines and it stayed all day! Minimal staining. Milk Makeup Tattoo Stamp
Erika M.
Erika M.
Lindenwold, NJ
These are sooooo cute! I bought the heart and star stamps and I love wearing them. I would suggest lightly applying them because I was too excited the first time I was playing with them and I pressed down a little too hard and the outer part of the star ended up stamping my face too! It was an easy fix with some concealer but now I know! Very cute way to jazz up a simple makeup look or even use as eyeliner like I did with the star stamp!
Shauna W.
Shauna W.
I LOVE my stamps (as you can tell from my photo)! I have both the heart and the star. They stay on as long as you want them to ( I had to use makeup remover to get mine off at the end of the day), and don't smear. The trick to an perfect stamp is lightly and quickly doing it. Otherwise you'll get the circle of the stamp also on your skin. LOVE IT!!!
Lexie W.
Lexie W.
I've always loved milk products because their entire makeup brand seems so impressive and something nobody else has put out before. After getting the heart makeup tattoo stamp I was in love! So many people asked me how I made a perfect heart and it looked so cute too! The stamp wasn't too big or too small either. The only con I could think of is it is kind of hard to get off BUT that's also very good because it does not smear .
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Knoxville, TN
I absolutely love this tattoo stamp eyeliners! I picked mine up in the star, heart, and peace sign shape! They have a lot of uses in them and the liquid eyeliner inside dries without bleeding so the design looks nice. They are pretty reasonably priced and have different options to choose from. As a bonus once your eyeliner runs out, you can also use a different one to paint on the stencil so you can still use the stencil part!
Brandee Nicole A.
Brandee Nicole A.
Alexandria , VA
I can't get enough of the star stamp! I use it all the time. The only con would be that it smears if you touch it too much. It's very affordable. I wear it for a lot of photo shoot's and pair it with a cool and unique look. I even used it to make freckles out of stars!
How many shades does this come in?
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Los Angeles, CA
I've been really wanting this for a long time and I just wonder if it smears and how long does it take to dry and set. Is it long wearing? I plan on getting all the stamps! Looks so creative and fun for festivals and holidays. Super cute!
Sidney C.
Sidney C.
Is this really "transfer proof"?
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Guthrie
I want to try these I have never used milk products and I hear that they are all really good the stamps are so cute.
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone tried this and what do you think of it?