BY MILK MAKEUP #2 in Art Supplies

Liquid stamp for instant body art that washes away in time for that job interview. Transfer proof and long-lasting, stamp is perfect size for decorating face, arms, or wherever else you desire. Available in both heart and star designs. Wear alone or mixed together to create whatever design you dream up. Ink infused with Vitamin E and Sunflower Oil. Gently press stamp directly onto dry skin and lift immediately. Not for use in eye area. Easily erased with makeup remover. Store tip down for optimum ink flow. This product is vegan. All Milk Makeup products are cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora
Mandy C.
West Allis, WI
Review for: Milk Makeup Tattoo Stamp
This is hands down the most fun product in my makeup collection!! I honestly even keep them in my makeup bag. I hope Zanna comes out with more fun stamp pens! I own the star and the heart. I’m also a tattoo addict and this helps fix that temporary urge to get a face tattoo, hahaha. It adds such a cute look to your makeup look, love these!!
Carter V.
Menomonie, WI
i was contemplating buying this product because I didnt think i would have much use out of it but i decided to get it and splurge and as soon as i got it i fell in love. It doesnt go with a lot of makeup looks but you can totally incorp. it into a bunch of looks. Its a clean stamp and it lasts a long time. it does rub off and comes off with water very easy so be careful. Other than that i love it.
Amanda M.
Las vegas, NV
I actually really enjoy using this stamp. It decorates my look and lasts all day without smudging or fading. Not running and super easy to use. Great gift for anyone.
Eleanor C.
Absolutely love this product. It can look super subtle or just use it as the center of your look! Perfect for festivals and summer days. Stays up to 24 hours straight. Its totally worth the price of 12 dollars and I have several. I would recommend.
Ashley D.
West Salem, WI
Decorator Expert
After seeing this product used in many YouTube videos, I purchased the Star stamp. I was immediately impressed with how easy the stamp applied the product; evenly and with full coverage.
The ink stays put all day and even leaves behind a slight stain after removing my makeup (which I don't mind as I typically only use this on the weekend).
It's priced at 12.00USD which I believe is very fair considering how long this product will last me. I do plan on purchasing more shapes; probably the smiley face first.
Excellent product and highly recommended!
Jessa B.
Bronx, NY
This is so cool!! I got these as a birthday gift. Its a nice way to spice up your liner or just add some fun to your makeup! Its long lasting but not water or smudge proof.
Raleigh L.
Burbank, CA
This eyeliner stamp is so fun and easy to use! I have it in the heart shape and it's absolutely perfect for putting under your eye for a subtle Marina and the Diamonds look. Plus, it lasts forever. And I mean FOREVER. I've never encountered anything this waterproof and long-lasting. Even after using makeup remover or cleansing oil and scrubbing at the end of the day, you might still have a faint little mark there. The only downside to its longevity is that if you accidentally press too hard, you might get a little ring on your face from the edge of the stamp, and you have to make sure to get rid of any accidental marks right away because once it dries it's pretty much staying there. Though once you figure out how much pressure to use to apply it cleanly, this product is the best.
Samantha G.
Okay so first off, if you're looking to get weird and adventurous with your makeup you've just found the perfect product. It allows newbies to makeup a perfect, easy, precise application while adding a unique touch to your makeup. If you've been in the beauty community for a while now, then this product gives the experts a chance to get even more creative and an easy way to add a touch of ~weird~ on the go. Interestingly, this product won't smudge or budge after its dry down. Even after you take off your makeup there's a faint mark left over from the stamp which may be a good or bad thing depending on who you are. The mark is barely noticeable though and can easily be covered. It's my new favorite product to add style to my look to be honest.
Erika M.
Lindenwold, NJ
These are sooooo cute! I bought the heart and star stamps and I love wearing them. I would suggest lightly applying them because I was too excited the first time I was playing with them and I pressed down a little too hard and the outer part of the star ended up stamping my face too! It was an easy fix with some concealer but now I know! Very cute way to jazz up a simple makeup look or even use as eyeliner like I did with the star stamp!
Aiyana B.
I bought this off Sephora.com for 12$ right when it was released! Kandee Johnson introduced me to the stamps, and I knew immediately I had to try them out! I bought the Yin-Yang symbol as I've always been obsessed with it, and its meaning, and I was somewhat skeptical about the whole thing. Upon trying it out, I was super impressed! The stamp lasts ALL DAY and with a good primer or foundation, or whatever surface you apply to, it will not bleed as long as you have prepped your skin prior. I stamped it on my hand to begin with and it bled pretty bad, but I'm impressed! I will be buying more designs, and I hope they maybe one day come out with other colors as well!
Sidney C.
Is this really "transfer proof"?
How many shades does this come in?
Stephanie S.
Los Angeles, CA
I've been really wanting this for a long time and I just wonder if it smears and how long does it take to dry and set. Is it long wearing? I plan on getting all the stamps! Looks so creative and fun for festivals and holidays. Super cute!
Carly M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have been really interested in buying one of these, are they worth it?
sandy n.
Phoenix, AZ
How long will this stay on ?