Add a Photo

By MILK MAKEUP

Liquid stamp for instant body art that washes away in time for that job interview. Transfer proof and long-lasting, stamp is perfect size for decorating face, arms, or wherever else you desire. Available in both heart and star designs. Wear alone or mixed together to create whatever design you dream up. Ink infused with Vitamin E and Sunflower Oil. Gently press stamp directly onto dry skin and lift immediately. Not for use in eye area. Easily erased with makeup remover. Store tip down for optimum ink flow. This product is vegan. All Milk Makeup products are cruelty-free.

Photos (3)
Raleigh L.
Raleigh L.
Burbank

This eyeliner stamp is so fun and easy to use! I have it in the heart shape and it's absolutely perfect for putting under your eye for a subtle Marina and the Diamonds look. Plus, it lasts forever. And I mean FOREVER. I've never encountered anything this waterproof and long-lasting. Even after using makeup remover or cleansing oil and scrubbing at the end of the day, you might still have a faint little mark there. The only downside to its longevity is that if you accidentally press too hard, you might get a little ring on your face from the edge of the stamp, and you have to make sure to get rid of any accidental marks right away because once it dries it's pretty much staying there. Though once you figure out how much pressure to use to apply it cleanly, this product is the best.
Rochielle C.
Rochielle C.
Central Islip, NY

Love love love the Milk Makeup Tattoo Stamp! I purchased the heart stamp directly from the Milk Makeup website. (Side note - fast shipping and adorable packaging!). I think these stamps are the cutest idea! It adds a perfect cutesy touch to any look! Especially with spring/summer coming, I can definitely see it being popular for outside events and festivals! I wore the heart on my face when I went to an EDC themed party and I got a lot of compliments on it! It also stayed on for hours!
Brandee Nicole A.
Brandee Nicole A.
alexandria, va

I can't get enough of the star stamp! I use it all the time. The only con would be that it smears if you touch it too much. It's very affordable. I wear it for a lot of photo shoot's and pair it with a cool and unique look. I even used it to make freckles out of stars!
Dana G.
Dana G.
New Orleans, LA

I'm inlove with this product!!! I got the star stamp and will be getting. a back up and the heart... It doesn't run or smear if touched, just be sure to do After you spray your setting spray or it will run a tad bit, I definitely recommend this product!!!
Kaliah B.
Kaliah B.
Denver, CO

Absolutely beautiful this was such a fun way to play up a cat eye or even just mascara every easily to use. A fun way in to tricking people into thing you have great makeup abilities. Stayed put all day would defiantly buy again.
nikole l.
nikole l.
noblesville, IN

i bought the heart shaped one and I absolutely love this product I want to get more shapes. This product applies easily over make up and is pretty affordable. I like the tubing/packaging that it comes in as well it is cute
Rafiya r.
Rafiya r.

This product is great to be used to add a touch of spice to your look. That instant woo. It is very pigmented and only one press goes a long way.
Zulay H.
Zulay H.

This product is very difficult because it takes out when you go to do errands it fascinates me to use it all the time to look divine
Lauraa T.
Lauraa T.
Summit, Illinois

Hooooo NeceSito con urgencia este producto ,me encantN los delineadores super negros de gel ,son los que mas me encantan
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Los Angeles, CA

I've been really wanting this for a long time and I just wonder if it smears and how long does it take to dry and set. Is it long wearing? I plan on getting all the stamps! Looks so creative and fun for festivals and holidays. Super cute!
How many shades does this come in?
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC

Never heard of this... Anyone have any pictures of what it looks like on?!?
Mariane G.
Mariane G.
Davao City
Is this applicable for applying an eyebrows?
Ashley R.
Ashley R.

How long do these stay on for? Super cool idea!

Join Now