Add a Photo

By MILK MAKEUP
#2 in Art Supplies

Liquid stamp for instant body art that washes away in time for that job interview. Transfer proof and long-lasting, stamp is perfect size for decorating face, arms, or wherever else you desire. Available in both heart and star designs. Wear alone or mixed together to create whatever design you dream up. Ink infused with Vitamin E and Sunflower Oil. Gently press stamp directly onto dry skin and lift immediately. Not for use in eye area. Easily erased with makeup remover. Store tip down for optimum ink flow. This product is vegan. All Milk Makeup products are cruelty-free.

Photos (7)
Aiyana B.
Aiyana B.
I bought this off Sephora.com for 12$ right when it was released! Kandee Johnson introduced me to the stamps, and I knew immediately I had to try them out! I bought the Yin-Yang symbol as I've always been obsessed with it, and its meaning, and I was somewhat skeptical about the whole thing. Upon trying it out, I was super impressed! The stamp lasts ALL DAY and with a good primer or foundation, or whatever surface you apply to, it will not bleed as long as you have prepped your skin prior. I stamped it on my hand to begin with and it bled pretty bad, but I'm impressed! I will be buying more designs, and I hope they maybe one day come out with other colors as well!
Raleigh L.
Raleigh L.
Burbank, CA
This eyeliner stamp is so fun and easy to use! I have it in the heart shape and it's absolutely perfect for putting under your eye for a subtle Marina and the Diamonds look. Plus, it lasts forever. And I mean FOREVER. I've never encountered anything this waterproof and long-lasting. Even after using makeup remover or cleansing oil and scrubbing at the end of the day, you might still have a faint little mark there. The only downside to its longevity is that if you accidentally press too hard, you might get a little ring on your face from the edge of the stamp, and you have to make sure to get rid of any accidental marks right away because once it dries it's pretty much staying there. Though once you figure out how much pressure to use to apply it cleanly, this product is the best.
Hailey P.
Hailey P.
Hey you are the only one who can tell you how much you want me and I think I just texted your mom saying that I got a text from mom and I said yea she saw you in my room lol I got a woman she got me a boy who was my dad just saying I got a boy and then you just got me a car and I was like I was supposed too but he got a boy I was
Rochielle C.
Rochielle C.
Jamaica , NY
Love love love the Milk Makeup Tattoo Stamp! I purchased the heart stamp directly from the Milk Makeup website. (Side note - fast shipping and adorable packaging!). I think these stamps are the cutest idea! It adds a perfect cutesy touch to any look! Especially with spring/summer coming, I can definitely see it being popular for outside events and festivals! I wore the heart on my face when I went to an EDC themed party and I got a lot of compliments on it! It also stayed on for hours!
Erika M.
Erika M.
Lindenwold, NJ
These are sooooo cute! I bought the heart and star stamps and I love wearing them. I would suggest lightly applying them because I was too excited the first time I was playing with them and I pressed down a little too hard and the outer part of the star ended up stamping my face too! It was an easy fix with some concealer but now I know! Very cute way to jazz up a simple makeup look or even use as eyeliner like I did with the star stamp!
Brandee Nicole A.
Brandee Nicole A.
Alexandria, Va
I can't get enough of the star stamp! I use it all the time. The only con would be that it smears if you touch it too much. It's very affordable. I wear it for a lot of photo shoot's and pair it with a cool and unique look. I even used it to make freckles out of stars!
Dana G.
Dana G.
New Orleans, LA
I'm inlove with this product!!! I got the star stamp and will be getting. a back up and the heart... It doesn't run or smear if touched, just be sure to do After you spray your setting spray or it will run a tad bit, I definitely recommend this product!!!
Jen S.
Jen S.
Austin, TX
Adorable! You would think that these would be just for teens, but they're also great just for going to a bar or a show. I have both the heart and the star stamps and I like to line them up with my winged liner. A word of caution: you really need to use a primer and foundation under these or the ink will leave a faint purple stain on your skin.
Kaliah B.
Kaliah B.
Denver, CO
Feb. 10, 2017, 2:59 a.m.
Review for: Milk Makeup Tattoo Stamp
Absolutely beautiful this was such a fun way to play up a cat eye or even just mascara every easily to use. A fun way in to tricking people into thing you have great makeup abilities. Stayed put all day would defiantly buy again.
Beka S.
Beka S.
Camino, CA
Review of the star stamp: Milk makeup has come out with some really fun products over the past year, including the star stamp. It's so darn cute! A single strategic star provides a cute pop of festival flair in your everyday makeup, or you can use the star all over to produce a more pop art, or Andy Warhol effect. Love this!
How many shades does this come in?
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Los Angeles, CA
I've been really wanting this for a long time and I just wonder if it smears and how long does it take to dry and set. Is it long wearing? I plan on getting all the stamps! Looks so creative and fun for festivals and holidays. Super cute!
Jonelle S.
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
Does this wash off easily?
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
How long do these stay on for? Super cool idea!
Sian S.