Add a Photo

By MILK MAKEUP
#3 in Art Supplies

Liquid stamp for instant body art that washes away in time for that job interview. Transfer proof and long-lasting, stamp is perfect size for decorating face, arms, or wherever else you desire. Available in both heart and star designs. Wear alone or mixed together to create whatever design you dream up. Ink infused with Vitamin E and Sunflower Oil. Gently press stamp directly onto dry skin and lift immediately. Not for use in eye area. Easily erased with makeup remover. Store tip down for optimum ink flow. This product is vegan. All Milk Makeup products are cruelty-free.

Photos (5)
Raleigh L.
Raleigh L.
Burbank

This eyeliner stamp is so fun and easy to use! I have it in the heart shape and it's absolutely perfect for putting under your eye for a subtle Marina and the Diamonds look. Plus, it lasts forever. And I mean FOREVER. I've never encountered anything this waterproof and long-lasting. Even after using makeup remover or cleansing oil and scrubbing at the end of the day, you might still have a faint little mark there. The only downside to its longevity is that if you accidentally press too hard, you might get a little ring on your face from the edge of the stamp, and you have to make sure to get rid of any accidental marks right away because once it dries it's pretty much staying there. Though once you figure out how much pressure to use to apply it cleanly, this product is the best.
Rochielle C.
Rochielle C.
Central Islip, NY

Love love love the Milk Makeup Tattoo Stamp! I purchased the heart stamp directly from the Milk Makeup website. (Side note - fast shipping and adorable packaging!). I think these stamps are the cutest idea! It adds a perfect cutesy touch to any look! Especially with spring/summer coming, I can definitely see it being popular for outside events and festivals! I wore the heart on my face when I went to an EDC themed party and I got a lot of compliments on it! It also stayed on for hours!
Erika M.
Erika M.
Lindenwold, NJ

These are sooooo cute! I bought the heart and star stamps and I love wearing them. I would suggest lightly applying them because I was too excited the first time I was playing with them and I pressed down a little too hard and the outer part of the star ended up stamping my face too! It was an easy fix with some concealer but now I know! Very cute way to jazz up a simple makeup look or even use as eyeliner like I did with the star stamp!
Jen S.
Jen S.
Austin, TX

Adorable! You would think that these would be just for teens, but they're also great just for going to a bar or a show. I have both the heart and the star stamps and I like to line them up with my winged liner. A word of caution: you really need to use a primer and foundation under these or the ink will leave a faint purple stain on your skin.
Brandee Nicole A.
Brandee Nicole A.
Alexandria, Va

I can't get enough of the star stamp! I use it all the time. The only con would be that it smears if you touch it too much. It's very affordable. I wear it for a lot of photo shoot's and pair it with a cool and unique look. I even used it to make freckles out of stars!
Dana G.
Dana G.
New Orleans, LA

I'm inlove with this product!!! I got the star stamp and will be getting. a back up and the heart... It doesn't run or smear if touched, just be sure to do After you spray your setting spray or it will run a tad bit, I definitely recommend this product!!!
Lindsey G.
Lindsey G.
Jacksonville, FL

This is weirdly something I use all the time, I have the star stamp and it's the perfect finishing touch for me,it goes on very opaque and easily and stays on... maybe a tad bit to well since when it's time to come off you really need to scrub it
Laila M.
Laila M.
Brooklyn, NY

I freaking love this!!! Whenever I want to add a little funkiness to my look, I reach for this!!! It's pretty easy to remove if you use something like coconut oil or jajoba oil. I have the star one but I also want the heart one as well!
Kaliah B.
Kaliah B.
Denver, CO

Absolutely beautiful this was such a fun way to play up a cat eye or even just mascara every easily to use. A fun way in to tricking people into thing you have great makeup abilities. Stayed put all day would defiantly buy again.
nikole l.
nikole l.
noblesville, IN

i bought the heart shaped one and I absolutely love this product I want to get more shapes. This product applies easily over make up and is pretty affordable. I like the tubing/packaging that it comes in as well it is cute
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Los Angeles, CA

I've been really wanting this for a long time and I just wonder if it smears and how long does it take to dry and set. Is it long wearing? I plan on getting all the stamps! Looks so creative and fun for festivals and holidays. Super cute!
How many shades does this come in?
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC

Never heard of this... Anyone have any pictures of what it looks like on?!?
Mariane G.
Mariane G.
Davao City
Is this applicable for applying an eyebrows?
Ashley R.
Ashley R.

How long do these stay on for? Super cool idea!

Join Now