BY MILK MAKEUP

A weightless, preservative-free liquid foundation that hydrates skin while providing buildable, natural-looking coverage and SPF 30. Roll and blend your way to radiant happy skin. With its ultra-fresh formula, this liquid foundation offers coverage that is weightless, natural-looking, radiant, and buildable, while providing SPF 30. Infused with a blend of avocado, mandarin, grapeseed, and olive oils, Sunshine Skin Tint delivers ultimate nourishment and hydration that leaves skin feeling fresh and light. The glass rollerball applicator glides onto skin for quick, mess-free, on-the-go use, and no brushes are needed. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and free of preservatives. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Nicole C.
Clifton, NJ
Review for: Medium Tan
I tend to avoid foundations that feel like you're wearing them, and I've struggled to find too many truly great BB creams. This product was the perfect solution. It's super easy to apply and blend (you don't even need to use a brush or Beauty Blender), and you will never feel it on your skin. If you set it with a powder, it will stay on all day long, too. It provides the perfect amount of coverage for me, as well. It's definitely more on the sheer side, so if you're looking for something that will just make your skin look natural and glowy, this is the product for you.
Monét P.
Albuquerque , NM
Review for: Medium Tan
I wanted this so badly when I saw it, because some days I get lazy and just want a swipe of light foundation on my face to leave the house. Oh my goodness, it's so oily. It looked AWFUL on my face. Seriously, I had to add some translucent powder and that help a little, but it truly didn't work my skin type. This was beyond a dewy look and just straight up looks like you rubbed tinted oil all over your face.
Ashley N.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Review for: Medium Tan
If you have absolutely perfect skin and just want something to put on your face, this is the foundation for you. This stuff is way too sheer for and doesn't stay on through the day. I don't consider this a foundation as marketed; BB creams and tinted moisturizers have more coverage than this. I enjoy the dewy finish, but that's pretty much it from this product.
tea s.
Review for: Medium Tan
I have problematic skin and I was in the market for a lighter weight foundation! This skin tint has decent coverage (it's really nice that I can build it!) and doesn't make me break out, unlike many other products. It has a nice citrus scent and easy application.
Nahely C.
Pasadena, TX
Review for: Medium Tan
On the rare occasion that I dont feel like giving my face a proper beat, I reach for this product. It works nicely as a sort of "lazy" foundation! I really enjoy MILK product and would recommend to anyone tjat is in the market for something similar to a bb cream
caroline b.
Review for: Medium Tan
I really love this foundation. It gives you a really nice sheen with good coverage, but you have to use a lot, so I think I will run out quickly. It's also a little pricy for foundation. But I think this will be perfect for summer.
Becky W.
Edgewater, NJ
Review for: Honey
The perfect lightweight tinted moisturizer. It is on the sheer side, but that’s what I expect from a tinted moisturizer. It’s perfect for daily use.

I used to use the Smashbox B.B. cream, which I think has been clogging up my skin because of the high SPF content. I wanted to go for something with similar coverage but lighter weight and lower SPF. I’ve been trying this out for the past 3 weeks and and have seen such a difference. My skin doesn’t get as oily throughout the day and I’m not breaking out as much.

I do wish it came in a different packaging, but I can tolerate the roller ball since I love the product so much. I use one “click” for my whole face each morning and it stays on all day. I love the dewy finish I get from this and how easy it is to blend in with just my fingers. If I’m going out at night, I’ll set with a translucent powder or my bare minerals powder for extra coverage.
Erin M.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Fair
I really wanted to like this product. First of all I'll hit the positives. I love that this has SPF, as a fair gal it's super important for summer. Second the shade match for Fair was the perfect amount of cool-tone without too much pink to it. Third I hate super cakey foundation and love light coverage. The sunshine tint is perfect light coverage for summer so your freckles shine through.

The Bad: I have combo skin and for some reason this stuff clung to the dry places and was an oily mess everywhere else. It separated pretty bad on my chin, nose and forehead. Second it sat on my skin weird. You know when foundations make your face feel itchy and all you want to do is take it off? That was how I felt about this stuff. Third, it just didn't last. After a few hours I felt like I was left with a patchy-coverage and oxidized mess.
Skylar D.
W Hollywood, CA
Review for: Fair
I really, really like Milk Makeup's sunshine skin tint. This is the first (and only) liquid 'foundation' I have used and I am very happy with the results. For how light it feels on my skin, it provides pretty good, even coverage. I have normal skin (sometimes a little dry) and was looking for a light product that would still cover up any imperfections.
Dominique N.
Review for: Light
I really really enjoy this foundation. If you are looking for full coverage or even medium this won't be for you. It gives a slight coverage which I love when I don't want a full face of makeup! The application could be slighty better and the price could be a tad lower (currently $42)
Yasmeen F.
Acworth, GA
I'm trying to find an everyday foundation to wear, but only out it on troubling spots. Is this foundation good for all day, normal wear? If this helps any, I have notmal, senstive skin :)
Alexis B.
Boca Raton, FL
Is the applicator a rollerball???
eva v.
san antonio
I've been wanting to get this forever but I'm scared there will be no coverage so it would be a waste of money. Can anyone tell me about the coverage pleasee
Melissa F.
North bergen
I've been wanting to purchase this product MILK MAKEUP Sunshine Skin Tint but im still kind of skeptical about it.. can anyone tell me if its a good product for someone with dry skin?
Paola M.