8 colors available

BY MILK MAKEUP

A weightless, preservative-free liquid foundation that hydrates skin while providing buildable, natural-looking coverage and SPF 30. Roll and blend your way to radiant happy skin. With its ultra-fresh formula, this liquid foundation offers coverage that is weightless, natural-looking, radiant, and buildable, while providing SPF 30. Infused with a blend of avocado, mandarin, grapeseed, and olive oils, Sunshine Skin Tint delivers ultimate nourishment and hydration that leaves skin feeling fresh and light. The glass rollerball applicator glides onto skin for quick, mess-free, on-the-go use, and no brushes are needed. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and free of preservatives. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Clifton, NJ
Review for: Medium Tan
I tend to avoid foundations that feel like you're wearing them, and I've struggled to find too many truly great BB creams. This product was the perfect solution. It's super easy to apply and blend (you don't even need to use a brush or Beauty Blender), and you will never feel it on your skin. If you set it with a powder, it will stay on all day long, too. It provides the perfect amount of coverage for me, as well. It's definitely more on the sheer side, so if you're looking for something that will just make your skin look natural and glowy, this is the product for you.
Monét P.
Monét P.
Albuquerque, NM
Review for: Medium Tan
I wanted this so badly when I saw it, because some days I get lazy and just want a swipe of light foundation on my face to leave the house. Oh my goodness, it's so oily. It looked AWFUL on my face. Seriously, I had to add some translucent powder and that help a little, but it truly didn't work my skin type. This was beyond a dewy look and just straight up looks like you rubbed tinted oil all over your face.
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Review for: Medium Tan
If you have absolutely perfect skin and just want something to put on your face, this is the foundation for you. This stuff is way too sheer for and doesn't stay on through the day. I don't consider this a foundation as marketed; BB creams and tinted moisturizers have more coverage than this. I enjoy the dewy finish, but that's pretty much it from this product.
tea s.
tea s.
Review for: Medium Tan
I have problematic skin and I was in the market for a lighter weight foundation! This skin tint has decent coverage (it's really nice that I can build it!) and doesn't make me break out, unlike many other products. It has a nice citrus scent and easy application.
Nahely C.
Nahely C.
Pasadena, TX
Review for: Medium Tan
On the rare occasion that I dont feel like giving my face a proper beat, I reach for this product. It works nicely as a sort of "lazy" foundation! I really enjoy MILK product and would recommend to anyone tjat is in the market for something similar to a bb cream
caroline b.
caroline b.
Review for: Medium Tan
I really love this foundation. It gives you a really nice sheen with good coverage, but you have to use a lot, so I think I will run out quickly. It's also a little pricy for foundation. But I think this will be perfect for summer.
Abby G.
Abby G.
Jonesville, SC
Review for: Light
This product clumped up a few times toward the end of the product at the nozzle, but other than that, it's awesome
Michaela D.
Michaela D.
Abingdon, VA
I am actually shocked that I love this product so much. I was NOT expecting to like it, I have never liked a tinted moisturizer or BB cream in my life ever, as I am generally a full coverage kind of gal. I actually got a sample of this once before and gave it away because it just didn't seem like something I would even want to try out. But I got another sample in my recent Sephora order and figured what the heck, I wasn't going anywhere, and didn't really feel like putting on my full makeup just to sit around the house, so I gave it a try just for kicks expecting to hate it. I can honestly say I have never felt better about my skin than I did the two days I used this sample. It doesn't provide much coverage and is hardly a foundation as marketed, but for whatever reason the tint it added to my super pale, almost sick looking skin made me look so healthy and like I was glowing. I was fully expecting since I am so pale, that it would look like I simply put on light foundation that was way too dark, and that there would be the dreaded line around my jaw showing. But this product, while even the lightest variety was at least a full three shades darker than my skin tone, just blended right in and made me look like I was actually that color, instead of like I put on something too dark. I could see my skin through it plainly, but it seemed to diffuse some of the discoloration and hide just enough that I felt beautiful in my own skin. I used it the following day without a stitch of any other kind of makeup aside from lip balm, and felt so happy and pretty all day long while I went about my errands and appointments. I got complimented multiple times and told how good I looked, even my husband (who never notices anything about my appearance) immediately noticed that I looked healthy and glowy. I want the full size so bad, because I think this product may just change my makeup game forever, and perhaps even my self-image.
Huyen T.
Huyen T.
I gotta say: this is a really cool product. The application is innovative and good for travel. If you have problematic/sensitive skin, I would avoid this since the applicator is not very hygienic. It smells great and has SPF..which is always a plus. The color range is lacking but I'm sure the colors can be mixed (not that I suggest it since each tube is $42 for less than 1 fl. oz....EKK!).The reason that this product only warranted 2 stars for me is the lasting power and the look of it on the skin after only about 3-4 hours. I looked like a pizza crust around my nose and the color changed throughout the day, making me look totally unbalanced with my bronzer/contour. I do normally have very dry skin, but this skin tint did not help it at all and made it even worse. Also, I tried this for a week straight to rule out any flukes; I had the same results everyday.I think if you have normal skin with few blemishes, this is the foundation for you- very buildable and light-weight. But if you have dry skin, I would stay far far away. Unless, of course, you're going for a crusty look. Thumbs down and I will not be repurchasing. Not sure what I'm going to do with the rest of the tube now...maybe I'll try again in the summer time and update my review.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Pennsauken, NJ
Review for: Medium Tan
I usually don't have anything bad to say about many foundations or skin tints/BB creams that I try, but this one was a strange product.  I received a sample from Sephora and decided to use it today.  I put it on and noticed no difference...it didn't even look like I applied anything.  I just shrugged my shoulders and let it go because I was in a rush to get out the door.  A couple hours later I looked in the mirror, and it looked completely different...this time it looked like it blended just fine, which was strange.  All in all, I don't think I will purchase this in the future.  I'm happy with my Burt's Bees BB Cream for my needs.
Yasmeen F.
Yasmeen F.
Acworth, GA
I'm trying to find an everyday foundation to wear, but only out it on troubling spots. Is this foundation good for all day, normal wear? If this helps any, I have notmal, senstive skin :)
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Boca Raton, FL
Is the applicator a rollerball???
Azhar A.
Azhar A.
I have been looking for a natural glowing medium to full coverage foundation, someone recomended this to me without knowing exactly what I was looking for tho, so I am wondering if anyone had tried this before? Is it good? How is the texture and the coverage?
Ellie W.
Ellie W.
What does this smell like does it have a prominent scent?
Paola M.