BY MILK MAKEUP #27 in Body Oil

An allover oil in an easy, portable rollerball pen for hydration from head to toe. Smooth on essential moisturization and brightness with Sunshine Oil. It's enriched with a blend of 10 essential oils, including grapeseed, avocado, grapefruit peel, tangerine peel, mandarin, and lemon peel, for supreme hydration. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. This product is vegan. see more...

Buy on Sephora
  • "This is a nice oil for nighttime. I have combo/oily skin and was afraid to use it, for obvious reasons, but we all know certain oils are good for your face. it's hydrating, and my skin felt a bit more dewy, smoothr and supple." in 21 reviews
  • "This is the first face oil I have used, and I love it! I use it every night when I get out of the shower. This is great for dry skin, and you can use it every night. Your skin won't get oily after you use it. Love it love it love it! " in 10 reviews
  • "This oil is amazing, I use it before moisturizing and it goes on very gentle. It significantly removed early signs of aging. The scent is orange and doesn't last long. I absolutely love this oil. Will be repurchasing" in 3 reviews
C R.
Oyster bay, NY
Smells very citrusy and fresh. I thought it was nice to have on my face on a day where I'm not wearing makeup and just dab on oil, blush and some lippie. It's not a game changer but I will finish it. I really expected to adore this product it its just average.
Anita T.
Minneapolis, MN
If you can get a sample of this and try it out because I mean really, the full size is a little pricey, but if you can try it out instead of spending your dollars. You'll either love this or not really love this. Is that a fair warning? Ok cool. Let's move on. Depending which you get, the sample or full size. They both have the rollerball function, however the full size had the click function on the end. Press it to disperse the product. Real helpful and less messy. This product has a blend of essential oils like grape seed, avocado, grapefruit peel, tangerine peel, mandarin, and lemon peel. So really good natural stuff to keep your skin hydrated. P.S. You can use this anywhere: on your body, hands, face, feet, everywhere!
Rusudan M.
Very nice, use it a s a highlighter, lip balm and hand oil, smells very citrusy and feels nice and absorbs nicely as well. Pretty pricey though, so can not recommend it to you guys, as there are cheaper alternatives
Shante A.
Los Angeles, CA
I received this in a Birchbox and I do like it, even though I'm not sure of its purpose. I used it on my cuticles my lips and face. It moisturized but it's not a game changer. The smell is nice. It's expensive so I would not repurchase when there are other oils I can purchase for a much lower price.
Amy K.
Pittsburgh, PA
I received this from Birchbox and I really like it. However I like most of he facial oils that I've tried. I do love the rollerball though and I apply this to my very dry lips and it helps them instantly. I won't buy it again however, because it is overpriced.
Elizabeth L.
I wear this oil every day. I put it on right after washing my face both morning and night. I love how it feels going on and the roller ball pen is super handy. It smells like lovely citrus! Even though it's a little pricey it will last a while. This is truly my all time fave product !
Jams M.
Tbh this is a very overrated and overpriced product. I'm very much into essential oils like Argan, jojoba, rose hip etc., and was excited to try this out. And I do like it, don't get me wrong but you can legit buy your own oils and make your own serum for the same price, except that you would have more product in your homemade oils/serums. I guess if you're not into that, you can just purchase ones like this. I'm not entirely sure what the product is supposed to do but I just roll it around my face, just enough for it to apply smoothly everywhere with my hands. And when I want a little "shine" I roll this above my eyebrows, and on my cheeks. The scent is the best thing about it, like lemon/citrusy. I would think this is best for dry/normal skins as it is pure oils. But if you're an oily skin type, just use this lightly, and dab it in main areas. For the price though, I can do without it.
Lauren G.

The best thing about this product is the smell. It is fresh and lemon scented. The roller ball glided easily to apply the right amount of product. I did not like the extra dewiness it left when applied to my face. I have been using this on my cuticles to extend my mani/pedi. I received this as a sample in my Birchbox. I would not purchase a product like this.
Natalie C.
Bear, DE
Recieved this as a sample in my recent birchbox. Love the rollerball packaging on this, that makes it much easier to apply. This oil can be used for anything, it goes on thicker but doesn't stay greasy and absorbs nicely. The clean scent is really nice and fresh.
Layla N.
Dallas, TX
Love this brand and product!! This sunshine oil is perfect for traveling and helps you create a dewy glow. I absolutely love it and get compliments on how fresh my face looks when I use this product. It doesn't leave you feeling greasy at all and has a wonderful smell to it!
Mary R.
I just read an article that said this could help boost your mood. Does anyone that has tried this think it is the case?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this worth the price???
j d.
Can you use this on your face?
Kaitlyn M.
Mountain pine , AR
What is this used for?
Lindsay W.
How is this for combination skin? Does it cause breakouts?