BY MILK MAKEUP #27 in Body Oil

An allover oil in an easy, portable rollerball pen for hydration from head to toe. Smooth on essential moisturization and brightness with Sunshine Oil. It's enriched with a blend of 10 essential oils, including grapeseed, avocado, grapefruit peel, tangerine peel, mandarin, and lemon peel, for supreme hydration. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. This product is vegan. see more...

Buy on Sephora
  • "This is a nice oil for nighttime. I have combo/oily skin and was afraid to use it, for obvious reasons, but we all know certain oils are good for your face. it's hydrating, and my skin felt a bit more dewy, smoothr and supple." in 21 reviews
  • "This is the first face oil I have used, and I love it! I use it every night when I get out of the shower. This is great for dry skin, and you can use it every night. Your skin won't get oily after you use it. Love it love it love it! " in 10 reviews
  • "This oil is amazing, I use it before moisturizing and it goes on very gentle. It significantly removed early signs of aging. The scent is orange and doesn't last long. I absolutely love this oil. Will be repurchasing" in 3 reviews
Anna D.
Makes me look radiant! Love the smell and feels really nice. The rollerball is a cute addition. I put it on my nails when my nail polish peels them. Kind of pricey for a small amount.
Erica F.
Venice, CA
I love this I have oily skin and am very prone to clogged pores. It's because of this that I made the decision to stop using cream moisturizers and try only using oil. I have been using Argan oil for the last year, which can sometimes be little heavy. I recently picked this up as a gift for a friend who is vegan. She has very dry skin and I thought this looked good. She was raving about it so much and thanking me for the gift. I decided i need to try it. I bought the sample size an after two weeks went and bought the full. I love using this in the morning. it soaks into your skin immediately. its so light and smells good. I keep a small sample size (from sephora) in my bag and use it as a lip gloss. lol. I still use my argan oil at night though. only con I've noticed with is vs argon oil it that it makes my glasses slide down my nose.
Holly C.
Love this product so much! It is so nice on the skin and is also very long lasting for an oil! This product was from Sephora. It has the most beautiful scent I have ever smelt!! I would buy it again for sure !!!
Liz M.
Columbus , GA
It smells very nice and I love the roll-on design of it I feel like it absorbs quickly but not really helpful with lines
Carson S.
Urbana, IL
I got a sample of this oil in a Birchbox last year, and I wasn't sure what to do with it until very recently. I have dry skin on my shoulders, and while this is not advertised as a moisturizer, it did help to make my skin feel normal again AND add a little shine to my collarbone.
Carleigh P.
DALLAS, TX
I got the 100 pt sample from Sephora and I absolutely love this stuff. The lemony sent is so nice and it feels amazing on the skin.
diana i.
santa ana ca.
Sushine oil me encanta mucho y todo los producto de milk makeup lo recomiendo es un buen producto que me gusta mucho....
Dianna C.
I just got this product I love the shine it gives me and the moisturized glow it gives me. I have used it on my lips in all its awesome!
Keely C.
Carrollton, TX
This is one of my favorite products for the spring! It gives the nicest healthy glow on the skin, and it's really hydrating. I use this alone on the skin or mix in with my foundation, I would totally buy again!
Tyra J.
This stuff is amazing. I have dry skin and not only does MILK MAKEUP Sunshine Oil keep my skin hydrated, but it looks so much healthier
Mary R.
I just read an article that said this could help boost your mood. Does anyone that has tried this think it is the case?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this worth the price???
j d.
Can you use this on your face?
Kaitlyn M.
Mountain pine , AR
What is this used for?
Lindsay W.
How is this for combination skin? Does it cause breakouts?