BY MILK MAKEUP #27 in Body Oil

An allover oil in an easy, portable rollerball pen for hydration from head to toe. Smooth on essential moisturization and brightness with Sunshine Oil. It's enriched with a blend of 10 essential oils, including grapeseed, avocado, grapefruit peel, tangerine peel, mandarin, and lemon peel, for supreme hydration. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. This product is vegan. see more...

Buy on Sephora
  • "This is a nice oil for nighttime. I have combo/oily skin and was afraid to use it, for obvious reasons, but we all know certain oils are good for your face. it's hydrating, and my skin felt a bit more dewy, smoothr and supple." in 21 reviews
  • "This is the first face oil I have used, and I love it! I use it every night when I get out of the shower. This is great for dry skin, and you can use it every night. Your skin won't get oily after you use it. Love it love it love it! " in 10 reviews
  • "This oil is amazing, I use it before moisturizing and it goes on very gentle. It significantly removed early signs of aging. The scent is orange and doesn't last long. I absolutely love this oil. Will be repurchasing" in 3 reviews
Jams M.
Tbh this is a very overrated and overpriced product. I'm very much into essential oils like Argan, jojoba, rose hip etc., and was excited to try this out. And I do like it, don't get me wrong but you can legit buy your own oils and make your own serum for the same price, except that you would have more product in your homemade oils/serums. I guess if you're not into that, you can just purchase ones like this. I'm not entirely sure what the product is supposed to do but I just roll it around my face, just enough for it to apply smoothly everywhere with my hands. And when I want a little "shine" I roll this above my eyebrows, and on my cheeks. The scent is the best thing about it, like lemon/citrusy. I would think this is best for dry/normal skins as it is pure oils. But if you're an oily skin type, just use this lightly, and dab it in main areas. For the price though, I can do without it.
Lauren G.

The best thing about this product is the smell. It is fresh and lemon scented. The roller ball glided easily to apply the right amount of product. I did not like the extra dewiness it left when applied to my face. I have been using this on my cuticles to extend my mani/pedi. I received this as a sample in my Birchbox. I would not purchase a product like this.
Natalie C.
Bear, DE
Recieved this as a sample in my recent birchbox. Love the rollerball packaging on this, that makes it much easier to apply. This oil can be used for anything, it goes on thicker but doesn't stay greasy and absorbs nicely. The clean scent is really nice and fresh.
Layla N.
Dallas, TX
Love this brand and product!! This sunshine oil is perfect for traveling and helps you create a dewy glow. I absolutely love it and get compliments on how fresh my face looks when I use this product. It doesn't leave you feeling greasy at all and has a wonderful smell to it!
Sara S.
Cambridge, MD
Recieved this as a sample and put it on my face. Smells and feels amazing. Have not purchased because the price is so high for such little product. Also, I wish the packaging was in an eyedropper form.
Alexandra H.
Oviedo, FL
I got this product in my birch box and I'm not a fan of it so far. Oily products tend to make my face breakout and it can make my face look far too oily. I can't justify wearing any type of oil on my face. It has a lemon citrus scent that is nice though. A little pricey too.
Brittney M.
Downey, CA
This makes my skin look amazing even without makeup! You can swap this. I use this every time I want a natural look but I don't want to look dead. I would recommend this to everyone and mostly everyone I recommend this too loves it as well!
Nia C.
Great hydrating oil especially for the summer time ! gives you a nice glow. great for when you are not wearing makeup but still want a little extra something to look nice at the beach !!
Jessica U.
Shreveport, LA
This is my favorite beach bag essential! I use it daily and in place of foundation. It helps smooth out my skin and is a great primer for a little highlight and blush. Gives me a natural glowing look without looking oily. Favorite product right now! I have combination skin btw.
Cecelia K.
Barrington, IL
I used this in my hair and was not very impressed. It smells really good but it didn't help my hair. There just wasn't enough to work into my hair.
Mary R.
I just read an article that said this could help boost your mood. Does anyone that has tried this think it is the case?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this worth the price???
j d.
Can you use this on your face?
Kaitlyn M.
Mountain pine , AR
What is this used for?
Lindsay W.
How is this for combination skin? Does it cause breakouts?