BY MILK MAKEUP #27 in Body Oil

An allover oil in an easy, portable rollerball pen for hydration from head to toe. Smooth on essential moisturization and brightness with Sunshine Oil. It's enriched with a blend of 10 essential oils, including grapeseed, avocado, grapefruit peel, tangerine peel, mandarin, and lemon peel, for supreme hydration. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. This product is vegan. see more...

Buy on Sephora
  • "This is a nice oil for nighttime. I have combo/oily skin and was afraid to use it, for obvious reasons, but we all know certain oils are good for your face. it's hydrating, and my skin felt a bit more dewy, smoothr and supple." in 21 reviews
  • "This is the first face oil I have used, and I love it! I use it every night when I get out of the shower. This is great for dry skin, and you can use it every night. Your skin won't get oily after you use it. Love it love it love it! " in 10 reviews
  • "This oil is amazing, I use it before moisturizing and it goes on very gentle. It significantly removed early signs of aging. The scent is orange and doesn't last long. I absolutely love this oil. Will be repurchasing" in 3 reviews
Cat H.
Lexington, KY
I like to use the sunshine oil on my hands, elbows and knees. I’ve tried it in my hair and wasn’t a fan. It made it greasy and frizzy. Overall, I love it and would buy it again but only if it goes on sale. I think it’s overpriced and feel like I’m running through the product so fast but I do use it every day.
Roberta M.
I love using this product and I would give it more stars if it weren’t for it price tag. Coming in at $38 for .5 oz, the Milk Makeup Sunshine Oil pen is extremely overpriced. Do I love it though? Yes. I use it in my skincare routine every night. I like putting my eye cream on my under eye bags and spreading it with some of this oil, as I do find my upper cheeks extremely dry. It also means that I don’t have to pull on the extremely sensitive skin of my under eye bags. It’s a win-win. If you can’t afford it, just buy some Rosehip, Argan, or Jojoba oil from Amazon. You’ll get more product for your buck. Or wait for a sale at Sephora if you truly want to try it.
Kayla B.
Denver, CO
Give me all the sunshine oil! I use this product in a few ways. My favorite ways are before bed on a clean face and on my cheekbones as a highlighter.

As a before-bed oil, you wake up an entirely new person. Seriously. For me, it actually clears up any sort of skin issues I’m having overnight, moisturizes the heck out of my face, and legit makes me look like an angel.

As a highlighter, it’s such a fresh and gorgeous touch for a dewy look. I can’t tell you how many people ask me how I get my glow and I always tell them this.

Oh, and bonus points for making your face smell like citrus.
Jennifer B.
Huntington, WV
Absolutely love this product makes my face look so great and feel so great highly recommend get yours today in the set at Birchbox
Elizabeth H.
Carthage, IN
The price is nuts O. But I do like the product I truly do but in saying that I would never spend that kind of money on this item. It is a great product but with that price tag it needs to do way more than what it is. I really like to apply the product to my elbows and heels. I do not apply the product to my face as I don't like the way it feels.
Kimberly B.
I have Normal to dry skin so this really helps with the dryness and does not make skin look oily. I use this mostly every day since this cold weather has dried out my skin so much and its great.
Ashley C.
JUDSONIA, AR
This has a very happy citrus scent. I got it as a free sample and though I like it I would not purchase it. Doesn't do much for me.
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
I absolutely love this oil! I have been using it all winter for dry skin. Especially on my forehead. For the amount of hydration, the price is perfect! I use this every night. I already need to buy more! I only had a sample.
Kelli C.
Dallas, TX
I am terrified to put oil on my face! This surprised me giving me a glow! I did not break out & was amazed! Using it to brighten me up when not wearing makeup ESP at the pool!
Ana S.
Katy, TX
The soil is super moisturizing it doesn't leave your skin oily and it absorbs quickly and has an amazing highly recommend
Hind A.
Euclid , OH
Okay but the real question is... is this okay to use on combination/oily skin?
Amanda C.
Orlando, FL
I received a sample size of this product for a Christmas in a highlight kit, how do you use this? I'm afraid to put it over makeup and have my foundation break down.
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
When you use this do you use a moisturizer as well?
Sara B.
Lyndeborough, NH
Is this just a beauty oil or how does this work?
Gabby M.
Washington, DC
I'm on a somewhat tight budget but also want to try this product. Will I 1) get a bang for my buck and 2) will this make me break out at all? I have very sensitive skin but want a daytime alternative to a classic highlighter. Thanks!