BY MILK MAKEUP #38 in Body Oil

An allover oil in an easy, portable rollerball pen for hydration from head to toe. Smooth on essential moisturization and brightness with Sunshine Oil. It's enriched with a blend of 10 essential oils, including grapeseed, avocado, grapefruit peel, tangerine peel, mandarin, and lemon peel, for supreme hydration. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. This product is vegan. see more...

Buy on Sephora
  • "This is a nice oil for nighttime. I have combo/oily skin and was afraid to use it, for obvious reasons, but we all know certain oils are good for your face. it's hydrating, and my skin felt a bit more dewy, smoothr and supple." in 21 reviews
  • "This is the first face oil I have used, and I love it! I use it every night when I get out of the shower. This is great for dry skin, and you can use it every night. Your skin won't get oily after you use it. Love it love it love it! " in 10 reviews
  • "This oil is amazing, I use it before moisturizing and it goes on very gentle. It significantly removed early signs of aging. The scent is orange and doesn't last long. I absolutely love this oil. Will be repurchasing" in 3 reviews
Kayla B.
Jacksonville, FL
Give me all the sunshine oil! I use this product in a few ways. My favorite ways are before bed on a clean face and on my cheekbones as a highlighter.

As a before-bed oil, you wake up an entirely new person. Seriously. For me, it actually clears up any sort of skin issues I’m having overnight, moisturizes the heck out of my face, and legit makes me look like an angel.

As a highlighter, it’s such a fresh and gorgeous touch for a dewy look. I can’t tell you how many people ask me how I get my glow and I always tell them this.

Oh, and bonus points for making your face smell like citrus.
Jennifer B.
Huntington, WV
Absolutely love this product makes my face look so great and feel so great highly recommend get yours today in the set at Birchbox
Elizabeth  H.
Carthage, IN
The price is nuts O. But I do like the product I truly do but in saying that I would never spend that kind of money on this item. It is a great product but with that price tag it needs to do way more than what it is. I really like to apply the product to my elbows and heels. I do not apply the product to my face as I don't like the way it feels.
Kimberly B.
I have Normal to dry skin so this really helps with the dryness and does not make skin look oily. I use this mostly every day since this cold weather has dried out my skin so much and its great.
Ashley C.
JUDSONIA, AR
This has a very happy citrus scent. I got it as a free sample and though I like it I would not purchase it. Doesn't do much for me.
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
I absolutely love this oil! I have been using it all winter for dry skin. Especially on my forehead. For the amount of hydration, the price is perfect! I use this every night. I already need to buy more! I only had a sample.
Kelli C.
Dallas , TX
I am terrified to put oil on my face! This surprised me giving me a glow! I did not break out & was amazed! Using it to brighten me up when not wearing makeup ESP at the pool!
Ana S.
Katy, TX
The soil is super moisturizing it doesn't leave your skin oily and it absorbs quickly and has an amazing highly recommend
Angie W.
I got this in my Birchbox and I really like it. I replaced my face serum with this today and it was so much more light weight but still moisturized. And I love the roller ball applicator which allows so much more control over the amount applied. It gives a natural shine too do I didn't need to apply a highlighter.
Julie C.
Toronto
I was on the sephora website browsing for an oil to use in the morning and stumbled upon this product. I enjoyed that it has a nice citrus scent that wakes you up in the morning and adds a bit of benefits to my morning skin routine.

It will look a bit oily at first, but if you let it set it will give you a natural dewy glow to your face. I use it underneath a moisturizer and it really helps my face makeup look so much better! The rollerball makes the application easy to use and helps distribute the product evenly.

I would probably not purchase this product again only because I don't really need it, it didn't help transform my skin with acne or scarring, which is why I would not buy it again, but it was a good purchase that I do not regret trying.

I would recommend this to anyone looking for a morning face oil. I would say that it could be a possible dupe for the kiehl's daily reviving concentrate.
Mary R.
I just read an article that said this could help boost your mood. Does anyone that has tried this think it is the case?
Lindsay W.
How is this for combination skin? Does it cause breakouts?
j d.
Can you use this on your face?
Kaitlyn M.
Mountain pine , AR
What is this used for?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this worth the price???