BY MILK MAKEUP #27 in Body Oil

An allover oil in an easy, portable rollerball pen for hydration from head to toe. Smooth on essential moisturization and brightness with Sunshine Oil. It's enriched with a blend of 10 essential oils, including grapeseed, avocado, grapefruit peel, tangerine peel, mandarin, and lemon peel, for supreme hydration. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. This product is vegan. see more...

Buy on Sephora
  • "This is a nice oil for nighttime. I have combo/oily skin and was afraid to use it, for obvious reasons, but we all know certain oils are good for your face. it's hydrating, and my skin felt a bit more dewy, smoothr and supple." in 21 reviews
  • "This is the first face oil I have used, and I love it! I use it every night when I get out of the shower. This is great for dry skin, and you can use it every night. Your skin won't get oily after you use it. Love it love it love it! " in 10 reviews
  • "This oil is amazing, I use it before moisturizing and it goes on very gentle. It significantly removed early signs of aging. The scent is orange and doesn't last long. I absolutely love this oil. Will be repurchasing" in 3 reviews
Lisa G.
Austin, TX
Received a sample in a Sephora Play box and I can't figure out what's it's for. It's too heavy to put in my hair, even when it's wet. When it dries my hair looks stringy and greasy. It's too heavy for my face as it never absorbs into my skin. Just a bad product all around.
Rachel M.
Astoria, NY
Eh. I have no idea what this product does. But it's not very moisturizing and seems pretty pointless to me. It comes in a rollerball which I find weird to apply to the face. Pricey considering I don't think this does much for your skin. Smells good tho?
Sally M.
Los Fresnos, TX
My biggest problem with this is that its $38 for .5oz. I guess it wouldn't be such a problem if the product was amazing, but for me it fell short. For me it was too thick and heavy to put on my face or anywhere else.
Adele H.
I received a sample in my Play box and the minute I smelled it there was no way I was putting it on my face. All I could smell was citrus and looking at the ingredients that's what this is mostly made of. Citrus oils are bad for the face and can cause more harm than good. I decided to give it a shot as a body oil and my almond oil and Shea Moisture Superfruit Oil worked a lot better than this at a much cheaper price.
kandiss J.
Ive been using this on my lips. It has a Mandran orange flavor. It smells like mandran orange too. Honestly i haven't noticed much in the moisturizing department. My lips dont feel any softer. They smell good and are shinny but thats about it. Its pretty much just over priced oil.
Lauren G.

The best thing about this product is the smell. It is fresh and lemon scented. The roller ball glided easily to apply the right amount of product. I did not like the extra dewiness it left when applied to my face. I have been using this on my cuticles to extend my mani/pedi. I received this as a sample in my Birchbox. I would not purchase a product like this.
Alexandra H.
Oviedo, FL
I got this product in my birch box and I'm not a fan of it so far. Oily products tend to make my face breakout and it can make my face look far too oily. I can't justify wearing any type of oil on my face. It has a lemon citrus scent that is nice though. A little pricey too.
Roberta M.
I love using this product and I would give it more stars if it weren’t for it price tag. Coming in at $38 for .5 oz, the Milk Makeup Sunshine Oil pen is extremely overpriced. Do I love it though? Yes. I use it in my skincare routine every night. I like putting my eye cream on my under eye bags and spreading it with some of this oil, as I do find my upper cheeks extremely dry. It also means that I don’t have to pull on the extremely sensitive skin of my under eye bags. It’s a win-win. If you can’t afford it, just buy some Rosehip, Argan, or Jojoba oil from Amazon. You’ll get more product for your buck. Or wait for a sale at Sephora if you truly want to try it.
Cara K.
St, AB
Great citrus scent and unique packaging with a rollerball that made it easy to apply. Didn’t see much improvement in the appearance of my skin so I stopped using it. Once it gets used up I won’t be repurchasing.
heidi N.
Grand Falls, NL
Helps a lot on top of dry skin, but throughout the day, the oils are very strong and show through foundation, probably wouldn’t purchase again because I don’t use it that often
Mary R.
I just read an article that said this could help boost your mood. Does anyone that has tried this think it is the case?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this worth the price???
j d.
Can you use this on your face?
Kaitlyn M.
Mountain pine , AR
What is this used for?
Lindsay W.
How is this for combination skin? Does it cause breakouts?