BY MILK MAKEUP #27 in Body Oil

An allover oil in an easy, portable rollerball pen for hydration from head to toe. Smooth on essential moisturization and brightness with Sunshine Oil. It's enriched with a blend of 10 essential oils, including grapeseed, avocado, grapefruit peel, tangerine peel, mandarin, and lemon peel, for supreme hydration. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. This product is vegan. see more...

Buy on Sephora
  • "This is a nice oil for nighttime. I have combo/oily skin and was afraid to use it, for obvious reasons, but we all know certain oils are good for your face. it's hydrating, and my skin felt a bit more dewy, smoothr and supple." in 21 reviews
  • "This is the first face oil I have used, and I love it! I use it every night when I get out of the shower. This is great for dry skin, and you can use it every night. Your skin won't get oily after you use it. Love it love it love it! " in 10 reviews
  • "This oil is amazing, I use it before moisturizing and it goes on very gentle. It significantly removed early signs of aging. The scent is orange and doesn't last long. I absolutely love this oil. Will be repurchasing" in 3 reviews
Viviana G.
Bakersfield, CA
I truly love this stuff! The fragrance is great, and I love the dewy glow it gives your face! To be honest maybe I am being a little biased because I’m more into glow than matte but I really do recommend this stuff if you want a super healthy looking glow!
Fatima ✨.
Detroit
LOVE. so glad I got this. The packaging is great and Milk is amazing in general. I do not wear makeup often especially heavy ones. It’s perfect.
Rachel J.
Greenfield, CA
I honestly don't really use oils well because I already have oily skin! But this one! It doesnt leave my skin feeling oily and instead moisturizes it. It also smells like lemons 😊
Courtney Z.
aurora
I love this oil! I feel like this really sinks into my skin and help to hydrate my face. I would definitely repurchase.
Jennifer S.
Imperial, PA
I dont know how this can get anything but 5 stars. If youre using as part of your skincare regime, i dont know how this performs. But if you use as a natural looking highlighter along cheekbones and forehead and nose. Youre left with an all natural glow look. Like your skin is radiant.  I truly love this product.  And would reccomend to anyone.
Ali R.
I love this oil. The rollerball is a really convenient way to travel with the oil especially because they seem to leak no matter what. However in spite of all its convenience I wouldn’t purchase at full price. Not enough product in that pen!
Janeigne N.
I got this in my play box and I was a little nervous to try it because I have such sensitive skin and break out incredibly easy! Well this stuff is hands down amazing and the best oil I have used to date! I applied it at night before bed to my hands and face.. I woke up the next morning practically glowing. I used it a second night in a row and my skin has honestly never looked or felt better. It's highly moisturizing, smells amazing and soaks into the skin almost immediately! I didn't have to worry about making a mess or worry about it getting all over my pillowcase. I highly recommended and will be picking up a full size for myself.
Ashley U.
Fort huachuca, AZ
After moving from the PNW to desert I felt like everything was sucked out of my skin and I'm dryer then a prune. I finally took the plunge and purchased Milk Sunshine Oil. I was mostly hesitant of it making my face oily, so I purchased the smaller version. I've been using it consistently for a week now (morning and night) and can honestly say that my skin looks and feels so much better.im loving this product and highly recommend it to anyone.
Stephanie P.
Huttig, AR
Love love love this!!! It smells sooo good and I use it sometimes before I apply my foundation! Especially one on the dryer side! It works really well with my Nyx full coverage drop foundation...I love this product a lot!
Sharon T.
Spotsylvania, VA
This product was a summer fave. Even though it’s an oil, it didn’t make my skin too oily for the summer. I used it every day as a moisturizer and it left my skin dewy & glowy, the perfect summertime shine.
Mary R.
I just read an article that said this could help boost your mood. Does anyone that has tried this think it is the case?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this worth the price???
j d.
Can you use this on your face?
Kaitlyn M.
Mountain pine , AR
What is this used for?
Lindsay W.
How is this for combination skin? Does it cause breakouts?