BY MILK MAKEUP #29 in Body Oil

An allover oil in an easy, portable rollerball pen for hydration from head to toe. Smooth on essential moisturization and brightness with Sunshine Oil. It's enriched with a blend of 10 essential oils, including grapeseed, avocado, grapefruit peel, tangerine peel, mandarin, and lemon peel, for supreme hydration. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. This product is vegan. see more...

Buy on Sephora
  • "This is a nice oil for nighttime. I have combo/oily skin and was afraid to use it, for obvious reasons, but we all know certain oils are good for your face. it's hydrating, and my skin felt a bit more dewy, smoothr and supple." in 21 reviews
  • "This is the first face oil I have used, and I love it! I use it every night when I get out of the shower. This is great for dry skin, and you can use it every night. Your skin won't get oily after you use it. Love it love it love it! " in 10 reviews
  • "This oil is amazing, I use it before moisturizing and it goes on very gentle. It significantly removed early signs of aging. The scent is orange and doesn't last long. I absolutely love this oil. Will be repurchasing" in 3 reviews
Katherine M.
Keokuk, IA
Got this in my April Sephora Play box. It's a miracle worker, I did a lot of help at a friend's house causing dry hands and was tired the night I first tried it. My skin felt like velvet! Not for oily facial areas but if you've been sans makeup all day and want to pamper your skin before bed its a dream!
C R.
Oyster bay, NY
Smells very citrusy and fresh. I thought it was nice to have on my face on a day where I'm not wearing makeup and just dab on oil, blush and some lippie. It's not a game changer but I will finish it. I really expected to adore this product it its just average.
Elizabeth L.
I wear this oil every day. I put it on right after washing my face both morning and night. I love how it feels going on and the roller ball pen is super handy. It smells like lovely citrus! Even though it's a little pricey it will last a while. This is truly my all time fave product !
Jessica U.
Shreveport , LA
This is my favorite beach bag essential! I use it daily and in place of foundation. It helps smooth out my skin and is a great primer for a little highlight and blush. Gives me a natural glowing look without looking oily. Favorite product right now! I have combination skin btw.
Claudia T.
Wood dale , IL
Smells so pretty, and leaves me with such a nice glow. It works well under makeup, or on its own. It's does exactly what it's called, it's so illuminating and natural. I love this stuff! I do wish that there was more for the price.
SALLY M.
Did far this is amazing on my elbows and my ankles. I did use on my face, but I felt like it was too much to be put on for my face. So I took it off. Tried it on the ends of my hair and this is amazing and clean scent.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Samantha K.
Plano, TX
Rusudan M.
Very nice, use it a s a highlighter, lip balm and hand oil, smells very citrusy and feels nice and absorbs nicely as well. Pretty pricey though, so can not recommend it to you guys, as there are cheaper alternatives
Brittney M.
Downey, CA
This makes my skin look amazing even without makeup! You can swap this. I use this every time I want a natural look but I don't want to look dead. I would recommend this to everyone and mostly everyone I recommend this too loves it as well!
j d.
Can you use this on your face?
Cait M.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Hi! Has anyone used this product on your hair? I'm wondering if it would work on dry ends. Should I use on dry or wet hair? Thanks!
Alison C.
Laurel, MD
Does this clear dark spots on the face? Or anywhere?
Lindsey S.