BY MILK MAKEUP #27 in Body Oil

An allover oil in an easy, portable rollerball pen for hydration from head to toe. Smooth on essential moisturization and brightness with Sunshine Oil. It's enriched with a blend of 10 essential oils, including grapeseed, avocado, grapefruit peel, tangerine peel, mandarin, and lemon peel, for supreme hydration. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. This product is vegan. see more...

Buy on Sephora
  • "This is a nice oil for nighttime. I have combo/oily skin and was afraid to use it, for obvious reasons, but we all know certain oils are good for your face. it's hydrating, and my skin felt a bit more dewy, smoothr and supple." in 21 reviews
  • "This is the first face oil I have used, and I love it! I use it every night when I get out of the shower. This is great for dry skin, and you can use it every night. Your skin won't get oily after you use it. Love it love it love it! " in 10 reviews
  • "This oil is amazing, I use it before moisturizing and it goes on very gentle. It significantly removed early signs of aging. The scent is orange and doesn't last long. I absolutely love this oil. Will be repurchasing" in 3 reviews
Brittney M.
Downey, CA
This makes my skin look amazing even without makeup! You can swap this. I use this every time I want a natural look but I don't want to look dead. I would recommend this to everyone and mostly everyone I recommend this too loves it as well!
Corinne B.
Madison, WI
Love the smell of this - lemony sunshine! While this oil isn't too "harsh" for my face, I don't think it's moisturizing enough, and left my face too greasy. Great oil, but I prefer to use it on my arms and legs rather than face.
Kimberly B.
I have Normal to dry skin so this really helps with the dryness and does not make skin look oily. I use this mostly every day since this cold weather has dried out my skin so much and its great.
Rachel M.
Astoria, NY
Eh. I have no idea what this product does. But it's not very moisturizing and seems pretty pointless to me. It comes in a rollerball which I find weird to apply to the face. Pricey considering I don't think this does much for your skin. Smells good tho?
Kelli C.
Dallas, TX
I am terrified to put oil on my face! This surprised me giving me a glow! I did not break out & was amazed! Using it to brighten me up when not wearing makeup ESP at the pool!
Missy R.
Willits, CA
I love this oil, but I don't love the price tag. I bought a cheaper gift package that had a mini sunshine oil. It smells so good & feels amazing on my skin. I use it as a highlight for a sheer dewy natural glow.
Sara S.
Cambridge, MD
Recieved this as a sample and put it on my face. Smells and feels amazing. Have not purchased because the price is so high for such little product. Also, I wish the packaging was in an eyedropper form.
A C.
I got this in my April Play! Box and I'm sold. It completely transformed my winter worn elbows and was good for a small dry patch during the day. It also smells heavenly!
Keely C.
Carrollton, TX
This is one of my favorite products for the spring! It gives the nicest healthy glow on the skin, and it's really hydrating. I use this alone on the skin or mix in with my foundation, I would totally buy again!
Nia C.
Great hydrating oil especially for the summer time ! gives you a nice glow. great for when you are not wearing makeup but still want a little extra something to look nice at the beach !!
Mary R.
I just read an article that said this could help boost your mood. Does anyone that has tried this think it is the case?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this worth the price???
j d.
Can you use this on your face?
Kaitlyn M.
Mountain pine , AR
What is this used for?
Lindsay W.
How is this for combination skin? Does it cause breakouts?