BY MILK MAKEUP #39 in Body Oil

An allover oil in an easy, portable rollerball pen for hydration from head to toe. Smooth on essential moisturization and brightness with Sunshine Oil. It's enriched with a blend of 10 essential oils, including grapeseed, avocado, grapefruit peel, tangerine peel, mandarin, and lemon peel, for supreme hydration. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. This product is vegan. see more...

Buy on Sephora
  • "This is a nice oil for nighttime. I have combo/oily skin and was afraid to use it, for obvious reasons, but we all know certain oils are good for your face. it's hydrating, and my skin felt a bit more dewy, smoothr and supple." in 21 reviews
  • "This is the first face oil I have used, and I love it! I use it every night when I get out of the shower. This is great for dry skin, and you can use it every night. Your skin won't get oily after you use it. Love it love it love it! " in 10 reviews
  • "This oil is amazing, I use it before moisturizing and it goes on very gentle. It significantly removed early signs of aging. The scent is orange and doesn't last long. I absolutely love this oil. Will be repurchasing" in 3 reviews
Veronica H.
Marietta, GA
Perfect for the winter time. This smells amazing as well as providing me with good moisture to my skin during the winter months. I use this in the morning before I apply makeup and it gives a nice base to work off of.
Jams M.
Tbh this is a very overrated and overpriced product. I'm very much into essential oils like Argan, jojoba, rose hip etc., and was excited to try this out. And I do like it, don't get me wrong but you can legit buy your own oils and make your own serum for the same price, except that you would have more product in your homemade oils/serums. I guess if you're not into that, you can just purchase ones like this. I'm not entirely sure what the product is supposed to do but I just roll it around my face, just enough for it to apply smoothly everywhere with my hands. And when I want a little "shine" I roll this above my eyebrows, and on my cheeks. The scent is the best thing about it, like lemon/citrusy. I would think this is best for dry/normal skins as it is pure oils. But if you're an oily skin type, just use this lightly, and dab it in main areas. For the price though, I can do without it.
Adele H.
I received a sample in my Play box and the minute I smelled it there was no way I was putting it on my face. All I could smell was citrus and looking at the ingredients that's what this is mostly made of. Citrus oils are bad for the face and can cause more harm than good. I decided to give it a shot as a body oil and my almond oil and Shea Moisture Superfruit Oil worked a lot better than this at a much cheaper price.
I absolutely love this oil. I put it on after my shower, and before makeup application. It smells amazing. I have oily skin but this doesn't make me break out or get more oily. I recommend this for all skin types.
Lauren G.

The best thing about this product is the smell. It is fresh and lemon scented. The roller ball glided easily to apply the right amount of product. I did not like the extra dewiness it left when applied to my face. I have been using this on my cuticles to extend my mani/pedi. I received this as a sample in my Birchbox. I would not purchase a product like this.
Angee L.
I received a sample of this product in my April Sephora Play box. I brought it on vacation and instantly fell in love. I actually used my sample on my hair as I have extensions that need to remain hydrated. The formula was not too oily and the smell was amazing. My hair never felt so soft. Kind of bummed it is in a roller ball...I want to buy to use in my hair!!!!!!
Angie W.
I got this in my Birchbox and I really like it. I replaced my face serum with this today and it was so much more light weight but still moisturized. And I love the roller ball applicator which allows so much more control over the amount applied. It gives a natural shine too do I didn't need to apply a highlighter.
Aleigh G.
Des Moines, IA
I'm giving this oil four stars because it is a very nice product, it is. I decided to try this oil because I have extremely dry but also acne prone skin. The oil worked very nicely. However, there are a few things I didn't like, hence the 4 stars. The smell is pleasant enough, but due to the citrus oils in this product is smells an awful lot like pledge citrus scent cleaner. Also, did I mention a half ounce costs $38? Boots Botanics makes a rose hip facial oil that smells nice and costs about $8 at Target. I'm going to just stick with that.
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
I love the hydration you instantly feel from this. The downside is it does take a little while for your skin to absorb so you are oily for awhile but once it is absorbed you are good to go. I would recommend putting this on 15 minutes minimum before makeup if you're putting it on your face and definitely not as you are running out the door
Tiffany L.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Love the Milk Makeup Sunshine Oil. It provides great hydration and absorbs quickly. I only tend to use it on my face though where I tend to get dry areas, such as my cheeks and forehead. If I use the product near my chin, I tend to get breakouts. It's great for other dry skin areas and hair though as well!
Mary R.
I just read an article that said this could help boost your mood. Does anyone that has tried this think it is the case?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this worth the price???
j d.
Can you use this on your face?
Kaitlyn M.
Mountain pine , AR
What is this used for?
Lindsay W.
How is this for combination skin? Does it cause breakouts?