BY MILK MAKEUP #29 in Body Oil

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

An allover oil in an easy, portable rollerball pen for hydration from head to toe. Smooth on essential moisturization and brightness with Sunshine Oil. It's enriched with a blend of 10 essential oils, including grapeseed, avocado, grapefruit peel, tangerine peel, mandarin, and lemon peel, for supreme hydration. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. This product is vegan. see more...

Buy on Sephora
  • "This is a nice oil for nighttime. I have combo/oily skin and was afraid to use it, for obvious reasons, but we all know certain oils are good for your face. it's hydrating, and my skin felt a bit more dewy, smoothr and supple." in 21 reviews
  • "This is the first face oil I have used, and I love it! I use it every night when I get out of the shower. This is great for dry skin, and you can use it every night. Your skin won't get oily after you use it. Love it love it love it! " in 10 reviews
  • "This oil is amazing, I use it before moisturizing and it goes on very gentle. It significantly removed early signs of aging. The scent is orange and doesn't last long. I absolutely love this oil. Will be repurchasing" in 3 reviews
kandiss J.
Ive been using this on my lips. It has a Mandran orange flavor. It smells like mandran orange too. Honestly i haven't noticed much in the moisturizing department. My lips dont feel any softer. They smell good and are shinny but thats about it. Its pretty much just over priced oil.
Dana R.
Columbus, OH
I got a sample of this and was skeptical. I have never used oil as a moisturizer before. My skin gets very dry in the winter months and this was amazing. I have used this for several days now and it leaves my skin feeling amazing. I put it on in the am and surprisingly my skin doesnt look oily. The smell is nice too.
đź’•Karissa O.
Wauwatosa, WI
If you’re not going to wear foundation, this product rocks! It’s a little too greasy to be wearing under or even on top of foundations like the brand suggests to give a glowing look! I ended up keeping the product and use it for when my lips are super chapped!
Kelly M.
Lehi, UT
I purchased this oil because I love the brand, and have been wanting to try a facial oil without spending top dollar. I feel as if I might be missing the allure to this product, because it seems more as a treat for my skin than something I reach for often. I don't see many benefits from using it, although it smells nice and the rollerball feels nice when you use it to massage your face.
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
I absolutely love this oil! I have been using it all winter for dry skin. Especially on my forehead. For the amount of hydration, the price is perfect! I use this every night. I already need to buy more! I only had a sample.
Stephanie P.
Huttig, AR
Love love love this!!! It smells sooo good and I use it sometimes before I apply my foundation! Especially one on the dryer side! It works really well with my Nyx full coverage drop foundation...I love this product a lot!
Andrea C.
I received a sample of this in my Sephora Play box. First, the oil itself: it's a lovely blend and I really enjoyed using it on my face. It noticeably hydrated it, and since I use Retin A, this has been a great addition to my routine. The citrus fragrance is very strong, though. I liked the fragrance, but in general I don't like to put products with fragrance on my face, so this is why the product is getting 4 stars from me.

That said, the price is nuts. I bought all the oils (including essential oils) listed in the ingredients for around $40, and have enough now to make 16 ounces for the price of what they're charging for half of one ounce. Bonus: my blend won't have any added fragrances which do nothing for your skin, and can actually irritate it, AND I can control how much citrus oils are in my own blend, because those can also be harmful to your skin if you don't dilute them properly.

So, this is a really great oil that I enjoyed using, but you can make loads of your own blend instead of shelling out the cash for a little bit of this and get rid of the nonessential and potentially irritating added fragrance.
Carson S.
Urbana, IL
I got a sample of this oil in a Birchbox last year, and I wasn't sure what to do with it until very recently. I have dry skin on my shoulders, and while this is not advertised as a moisturizer, it did help to make my skin feel normal again AND add a little shine to my collarbone.
Emily L.
North adams, MA
I really like this oil. Honestly I don't feel like it made a huge difference in my skin, but it smelled great. Also I have oily skin already and the fact that it didn't make me more oily is amazing!
Jill N.
I'm super into oils and I've added this one into my love list. I love using it on my cheeks before I put on primer (I have super dry, rosacea style cheeks) and it smooths out my skin for makeup application. It doesn't upset my sensitive skin and smells great. It is pretty expensive though!
Mary R.
Penns Grove, NJ
I just read an article that said this could help boost your mood. Does anyone that has tried this think it is the case?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this worth the price???
j d.
Can you use this on your face?
Kaitlyn M.
Mountain pine , AR
What is this used for?
Lindsay W.
How is this for combination skin? Does it cause breakouts?

back