BY MILK MAKEUP #40 in Body Oil

An allover oil in an easy, portable rollerball pen for hydration from head to toe. Smooth on essential moisturization and brightness with Sunshine Oil. It's enriched with a blend of 10 essential oils, including grapeseed, avocado, grapefruit peel, tangerine peel, mandarin, and lemon peel, for supreme hydration. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. This product is vegan. see more...

Buy on Sephora
  • "This is a nice oil for nighttime. I have combo/oily skin and was afraid to use it, for obvious reasons, but we all know certain oils are good for your face. it's hydrating, and my skin felt a bit more dewy, smoothr and supple." in 21 reviews
  • "This is the first face oil I have used, and I love it! I use it every night when I get out of the shower. This is great for dry skin, and you can use it every night. Your skin won't get oily after you use it. Love it love it love it! " in 10 reviews
  • "This oil is amazing, I use it before moisturizing and it goes on very gentle. It significantly removed early signs of aging. The scent is orange and doesn't last long. I absolutely love this oil. Will be repurchasing" in 3 reviews
Kristin D.
Philadelphia, PA
Sunshine oil is my new favorite beauty essential! To be honest I’m not even sure what is supposed to do, but I’ll tell you what I does for me! First off, it smells AMAZING! Unless you don’t or can’t do citrus an in that case it isn’t for you. But if you love the invigorating sent of citrus like I do, you will find multiple reasons and excuses to use this adorable, cruelty free, hydrating, invigorating, multi function soul oil! I swear by it. Give it a try.
Neha B.
Alameda, CA
I was pleasantly surprised by this product. I’ve always been a champion for oils and hence I loved this product. It’s definitely price and you can buy individual medium sized bottles of the combined oils for the same price so that a disappointment.

It makes for a Dewey beautiful highlighter and had a lovely citrus smell. It is oil so your skin is a little wet and sticky but it keeps it looking hydrated and glossy.
Ashley U.
Fort huachuca, AZ
After moving from the PNW to desert I felt like everything was sucked out of my skin and I'm dryer then a prune. I finally took the plunge and purchased Milk Sunshine Oil. I was mostly hesitant of it making my face oily, so I purchased the smaller version. I've been using it consistently for a week now (morning and night) and can honestly say that my skin looks and feels so much better.im loving this product and highly recommend it to anyone.
Kayla B.
Jacksonville, FL
Give me all the sunshine oil! I use this product in a few ways. My favorite ways are before bed on a clean face and on my cheekbones as a highlighter.

As a before-bed oil, you wake up an entirely new person. Seriously. For me, it actually clears up any sort of skin issues I’m having overnight, moisturizes the heck out of my face, and legit makes me look like an angel.

As a highlighter, it’s such a fresh and gorgeous touch for a dewy look. I can’t tell you how many people ask me how I get my glow and I always tell them this.

Oh, and bonus points for making your face smell like citrus.
Janeigne N.
I got this in my play box and I was a little nervous to try it because I have such sensitive skin and break out incredibly easy! Well this stuff is hands down amazing and the best oil I have used to date! I applied it at night before bed to my hands and face.. I woke up the next morning practically glowing. I used it a second night in a row and my skin has honestly never looked or felt better. It's highly moisturizing, smells amazing and soaks into the skin almost immediately! I didn't have to worry about making a mess or worry about it getting all over my pillowcase. I highly recommended and will be picking up a full size for myself.
💕Karissa O.
Milwaukee , WI
If you’re not going to wear foundation, this product rocks! It’s a little too greasy to be wearing under or even on top of foundations like the brand suggests to give a glowing look! I ended up keeping the product and use it for when my lips are super chapped!
Jill N.
I'm super into oils and I've added this one into my love list. I love using it on my cheeks before I put on primer (I have super dry, rosacea style cheeks) and it smooths out my skin for makeup application. It doesn't upset my sensitive skin and smells great. It is pretty expensive though!
Stephanie P.
Huttig, AR
Love love love this!!! It smells sooo good and I use it sometimes before I apply my foundation! Especially one on the dryer side! It works really well with my Nyx full coverage drop foundation...I love this product a lot!
Ali R.
I love this oil. The rollerball is a really convenient way to travel with the oil especially because they seem to leak no matter what. However in spite of all its convenience I wouldn’t purchase at full price. Not enough product in that pen!
Ash V.
Mesa, AZ
love the smell, love the results, hate the packaging. price per oz it's almost double those in regular dropper bottles or even pump bottles. if they changed their packaging is buy by the gallon
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this worth the price???
Cait M.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Hi! Has anyone used this product on your hair? I'm wondering if it would work on dry ends. Should I use on dry or wet hair? Thanks!
Alison C.
Laurel, MD
Does this clear dark spots on the face? Or anywhere?
Lindsey S.