Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA

Is this worth the price???

Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Imperial, PA
4 weeks ago
I think it is yes.. because a little goes a long way. I use minw almost daily and havent used even 25% of it yet. I guess it depends on what your version if pricey is..
Neha B.
Neha B.
Alameda, CA
3 months, 1 week ago
I agree with Alice. It’s definitely a little pricey.
Alice S.
Alice S.
7 months, 3 weeks ago
I think so, but I also bought the smaller size. The small size comes with a sunshine oil and a cooling water stick, which is a great intro to see if you like them. I think the sunshine oil will get more use during the winter, but it did calm my face when I was transitioning between cleansing products. Smells nice, overall just a good oil if you like face oils.