Mary R.

I just read an article that said this could help boost your mood. Does anyone that has tried this think it is the case?

Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Imperial, PA
1 month ago
It boosts my mood because it gives my skin a glow. Besides that I dont smell much..
Keitha R.
Keitha R.
Rustburg, VA
1 year, 4 months ago
I got this in as a sample is my Birchbox and ordered the full size. I put it on everything! It smells amazing. I would say it could certainly boost mood because it smells so fresh. A light citrus smell. I love to smell it in the morning. Makes me want to wake up!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
JUDSONIA, AR
1 year, 4 months ago
I think with the orangey scent it certainly could. In my review I actually described it as having a happy citrus smell.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
1 year, 10 months ago
Not sure if it will boost your mood but it has a fresh, lemony scent.
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
Keokuk, IA
2 years, 1 month ago
Yes, I do I suffer from depression and I felt the smell was some how calming, relaxing and invigorating. Not sure how to explain it. ingredients say, grape seed, avocado, grapefruit peel, tangerine peel, Mandarin orange peel and lemon peel oil.