Lindsay W.

How is this for combination skin? Does it cause breakouts?

Leah C.
Leah C.
Gwynn Oak, MD
1 year, 11 months ago
I have very oily skin and I apply a tiny amount all over after I use a particularly drying face mask. I find that it does make my face look shiny but it doesn't look or feel greasy and it sinks in quite nicely. I wouldn't recommend this in the morning though because I don't think it would sit when under makeup and I think you would look too shiny. It feels really nice though. I am so acne prone and have had an issue with it.
Laurilyn V.
Laurilyn V.
San Francisco, CA
1 year, 11 months ago
This oil is good for combination skin but just be wary that if you have an oily face it will tend to make it look more oily if not rubbed in. I suggest using blotting paper before using this to get rid of your excess oil and then use this in dry areas, rub it in. It hasn't caused me any breakouts.