Cait M.
Cedar Rapids, IA

Hi! Has anyone used this product on your hair? I'm wondering if it would work on dry ends. Should I use on dry or wet hair? Thanks!

Ashley C.
Ashley C.
JUDSONIA, AR
1 year, 9 months ago
Great idea! I now want to try that. Thanks! Did you give it a try?
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
Keokuk, IA
2 years, 6 months ago
I tried it on the ends of my damp hair as I was braiding it to smooth it. Seemed to work, but after face, hair and body trials with this I think the best use is body. I have lots of other better hair/face products. But on elbows and freshly shaved legs this is great. Bonus it makes tattoos look super fresh and glossy.