Kayla B.
Denver, CO
Give me all the sunshine oil! I use this product in a few ways. My favorite ways are before bed on a clean face and on my cheekbones as a highlighter.

As a before-bed oil, you wake up an entirely new person. Seriously. For me, it actually clears up any sort of skin issues I’m having overnight, moisturizes the heck out of my face, and legit makes me look like an angel.

As a highlighter, it’s such a fresh and gorgeous touch for a dewy look. I can’t tell you how many people ask me how I get my glow and I always tell them this.

Oh, and bonus points for making your face smell like citrus.