Milk Makeup Spray Nail Polish

Spray Nail provides a revolutionary, quick way to apply nail polish perfectly and evenly. No manicure skills needed. Nail looks can be changed depending on your mood or the event you are going to in seconds! Included nail stencil features shapes to express your originality with unique designs, create nail art, ombré or a French manicure. Spray nail can also be applied directly over regular polish for a quick change.

How to Use: Apply a base coat to nails and let dry. Shake Spray Nail can well and hold vertically 8 inches from hand. Spray evenly across all fingertips in a sweeping motion for at least 4 seconds, coating nails and surrounding area. Repeat if needed. Allow nails to dry for 2 minutes then apply top coat and allow to dry for 5 minutes. Wash hands with soap and warm water to remove excess polish from skin, or use a Micellar Wipe. Nails will look smooth and even with a glossy finish. If using the stencil, start with a dry base coat or nail polish, place stencil on nail and spray a thin layer of Spray Nail and dry, seal and wash as directed.

Free of Parabens, Sulfates and Phthalates. All Milk Makeup products are cruelty-free.

How do you use this?
Does this formula chip at all?
How long does this last on the nails!? Is it easier than just painting your nails!?
Start your review of Milk Makeup Spray Nail Polish!
How would you rate this product?
Mar S.
Purchased at: Urban Outfitters
This was such a cool idea, but it didn’t work well. The spray got all over my hands and countertops when I used. The sparkly silver color was really pretty though. It didn’t end up being faster than reGular nail colors because of the clean up time after using the spray
Simone S.
I was really excited about getting this product. When it came the packaging was beautiful and stunning but, when I tried the spray nail polish, it did not look good on my nails and the nail polish was really more liquidy than I had expected. It was also very hard to use. Out of all the wonderful Milk Makeup products, this was not my favorite.
Destiny A.
Queen Creek
First off this idea is so innovative and different which is not seen a lot lately in the beauty world, and I absolutely love it. When used properly, this product works amazing and does not require all the hassle of painting your nails. I recommend this for anyone who loves the look of a fresh manicure but does not have the time and patience to paint their nails all the time.
Jaclyn L.
Bossier City, LA
I was super excited to use this product, but was very disappointed. My nails came out very uneven and splotchy, and it was a pretty big mess. The nail polish is really hard to get off with a q-tip and makeup remover on your fingers, so you have to wait to wash your hands...a few times. It fully came off my hands the next day and started chipping that day also. I've had it on now for a week and it has completely come off of some nails already, and I did use a base and top coat.
Adanna G.
Need a quick on the go polish? Try spray on polish. It's is easy to use, long lasting, and not as messy as you think. Once you use just use soap and water to remove the excess and you're ready to go!
Taylor S.
Scranton, PA
Milk Makeup Spray Nail Polish uploaded by Taylor S.
I purchased this product in all three available colors. I like it because it’s easy to use, you can use any base/top coat, the colors are beautiful, and people who can’t function their non dominant hand have an easier time doing their nails with this. It also dries faster than regular polish and a single coat can work. I did a single coat on my nails and it looked great. I wore the polish wine tasting the next day and found a small chip in one finder but nothing noticeable. By the next morning however big pieces were missing from my one hand. I normally have a hard time keeping nail polish on those so this is typical for me even using regular nail polish like OPI. Next time I will try to do more than one color to see if it lasts any longer. One of the cons is that if you don’t outline your finger with tape getting the nail polish off the skin directly surrounding your nail can be tough. It came off the rest of my skin very easily though if you’re some soap and water. You can see in the photos that I still had some polish around the skin on my nails that required extra scrubbing. I got it for cheap on clearance at Gabe’s for $6. I highly recommend picking one up to try if you hate doing your nails, just don’t expect one coat to last you! If you do decide to try, be sure to follow the directions and DONT just do it over the sink. Lady down some parchment paper or newspaper on a flat surface. That’s what I did and it made cleanup a breeze.

Update: The "irridecent pink" does not cover well and dries textured instead of smooth. The color looks more like a while while on. Not a huge fan of that color and wouldn't buy that one again.

Virginia H.
Inglewood, CA
Big noooo on this one. It's messy and smells really strong and the application looks like a real mess. The texture is uneven and it doesn't dry quick enough for being a spray imo. Additionally I'm not a fan of the available colors at all. Big pass!
Lilly R.
waterloo
This stuff it terrible. I tried doing it on my Nails and nothing/no colour came out. I would never buy this again. If you are looking for a pigmented, pretty and sparkly nail spray, this it NOT right for you
Nicole C.
Dartmouth
Thank God I sprayed this s%^T outside. It' goes everywhere.  When you spray it on you it feels like you stuck your hands in dry ice or a snowbank in February! It's freaking painful! Oh and, it's supposed to wash off your skin easily. Hahahaha! It won't come off! Save your money!
Isadora B.
Brasil
Esse spray para usar depois que a make estiver pronta e muito booooom da pra suar que ele faz durar muito a make
Ask a question to the Influenster community...