BY MILK MAKEUP

Spray Nail provides a revolutionary, quick way to apply nail polish perfectly and evenly. No manicure skills needed. Nail looks can be changed depending on your mood or the event you are going to in seconds! Included nail stencil features shapes to express your originality with unique designs, create nail art, ombré or a French manicure. Spray nail can also be applied directly over regular polish for a quick change.

How to Use: Apply a base coat to nails and let dry. Shake Spray Nail can well and hold vertically 8 inches from hand. Spray evenly across all fingertips in a sweeping motion for at least 4 seconds, coating nails and surrounding area. Repeat if needed. Allow nails to dry for 2 minutes then apply top coat and allow to dry for 5 minutes. Wash hands with soap and warm water to remove excess polish from skin, or use a Micellar Wipe. Nails will look smooth and even with a glossy finish. If using the stencil, start with a dry base coat or nail polish, place stencil on nail and spray a thin layer of Spray Nail and dry, seal and wash as directed.

Free of Parabens, Sulfates and Phthalates. All Milk Makeup products are cruelty-free.

Simone S.
New York
I was really excited about getting this product. When it came the packaging was beautiful and stunning but, when I tried the spray nail polish, it did not look good on my nails and the nail polish was really more liquidy than I had expected. It was also very hard to use. Out of all the wonderful Milk Makeup products, this was not my favorite.
Jaclyn L.
I was super excited to use this product, but was very disappointed. My nails came out very uneven and splotchy, and it was a pretty big mess. The nail polish is really hard to get off with a q-tip and makeup remover on your fingers, so you have to wait to wash your hands...a few times. It fully came off my hands the next day and started chipping that day also. I've had it on now for a week and it has completely come off of some nails already, and I did use a base and top coat.
Destiny A.
Queen Creek
First off this idea is so innovative and different which is not seen a lot lately in the beauty world, and I absolutely love it. When used properly, this product works amazing and does not require all the hassle of painting your nails. I recommend this for anyone who loves the look of a fresh manicure but does not have the time and patience to paint their nails all the time.
Kayla B.
Beautiful product on your skin & the packaging is nice too! Definitely recommend to anyone who loves makeup from beginners to pros! Definitely worth every penny!
Definitely will but again! Love it every single time! You won’t regret this purchase, and thanks for reading my review!!!
Virginia H.
Big noooo on this one. It's messy and smells really strong and the application looks like a real mess. The texture is uneven and it doesn't dry quick enough for being a spray imo.
Additionally I'm not a fan of the available colors at all.
Big pass!
Adanna G.
Need a quick on the go polish? Try spray on polish. It's is easy to use, long lasting, and not as messy as you think. Once you use just use soap and water to remove the excess and you're ready to go!
Nicole S.
Hines Creek, AB
For what it’s made to do it works awesome. It’s not my favourite way to paint my nails. It’s messy and smelly but I didn’t expect it not to be. You are spraying nail polish on your nails so you can’t expect anything differently. The colour was really nice and showed up nicely over dark and light colours.
Corinne B.
Madison, WI
Has anyone used this yet? I'm very intrigued by spray nail polish!
Courtney L.
Chattanooga, TN
So I've seen this on Urban Outfitters, and it looks like so much fun! I love having painted nails but am terrible at painting them, so I'm wondering if this could be a good choice. Has anyone out there tried it? How well does it last? Is it easy and smooth to apply? Thanks!
Celeste J.
Dinuba, CA
Does this actually work? It looks so cool?
Amanda L.
Lincoln, NE
Now this just sounds too good to be true to me. How does it not go on your fingers, but just the nail?
Bonnie W.
Hi, has anyone tried thus spray on Nail polish? How do you get it off your skin & keep it on your nails? I've seen it washed off with warm water but doesn't it come off your nails as well? THANKS Bonnie