MILK MAKEUP Shadow Quad Day Goals

by Milk Makeup

A limited-edition marshmallow eye shadow quad, in a nude or smoky shades. What does: These four-shade eye palettes allow you to create a smoky eye for day or night or create a perfect muted look. The blendable shades in shimmer and matte finishes swipe on sheer, but build to bold intensity. The marshmallow-cream texture turns into weightless powder for lasting hold. Each palette contains:(Each sold separately)Day Goals (Natural) Palette:- 4 x Eye shadows in Matte Beige, Matte Brown, Brown Taupe Shimmer, Peach ShimmerNight Goals (Smoky) Palette:- 4 x Eye shadows in Matte Light Gray, Matte Charcoal, Light Pink Shimmer, Purple Shimmer It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free.

Is this at ultra?
Are these easily blended?
Never used this kind of product... How is it ladies ?
Start your review of MILK MAKEUP Shadow Quad Day Goals!
Cambridge, MA
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Shadow Quad Day Goals 0.31 oz/ 8.8 g
I just bought this at Sephora the other day! I had been dying for them to make a brown version of this as they already have a mauvey one. I saw this on Pixiwoo and tried it in the store and knew when the browns came out I needed it. I love a creamy eyeshadow all over or as a base under other powder shadows. This formula is really soft and can be sheer or can pack a punch. I love MILK makeup's whole vibe and this really has not disappointed!
Hurricane , UT
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Shadow Quad Night Goals 0.31 oz/ 8.8 g
Beautiful quad for traveling! Excellent pigmentation with a wonderful formula. Lasts all day with very little fallout! Comparable to colourpop shadows! Perfect hint of color for my brown eyes! Buy this now!
Pharr, TX
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Shadow Quad Night Goals 0.31 oz/ 8.8 g
Love the eye shadows they are beautiful and so many looks you can create with these I love all their make shadows and how different they are they are just so beautiful everyone should try them
Ball, LA
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Shadow Quad Day Goals 0.31 oz/ 8.8 g
The eyeshadows are so soft and pigmented. These quads are perfect to pack in your purse for a touch-up and they include everything you would need to do a complete eye look.
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Shadow Quad Day Goals 0.31 oz/ 8.8 g
I love love this product. It is the perfect color for day and you can easily blend all the colors with your fingers so it's easy to throw in your bag if you are headed out to dinner later. I rarely throw on a smokey eye for a dinner date after work so this is just subtle and sexy enough. It lasts all day though I do recommend a primer. I love MILK products - they are vegan and good for you to put on your body. I'm obsessed and literally carry their makeup with me everywhere.
Winter Park, FL
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Shadow Quad Night Goals 0.31 oz/ 8.8 g
MILK MAKEUP Shadow Quad Day Goals I bought the day goals when summer started and just ordered night goals today. It's been my daily eye shadow for months and the individual colors are almost gone now, so it does last a long time! I haven't had any issues with creasing, but I prefer putting it on with brushes instead of using my fingers; it seems more like a powder when applied that way.
Indiana, PA
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Shadow Quad Night Goals 0.31 oz/ 8.8 g
I honestly wasn't impressed with this quad. I love the texture of the product but the color payoff wasn't the best. I think the lightest color is much too shimmery for me. After a hour it began to crease on my eyelids. I love the brand but this is a pass for me.
Palisades Pk, NJ
Honestly the packaging is cute and all but the product is not pigmented enough. I understand a lot of MILK makeup is not super dramatic and is more day to day but I felt like this is a little hard to apply and keep on through the day. The colors are beautiful tho
Evansville, IN
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Shadow Quad Night Goals 0.31 oz/ 8.8 g
These are so nice! Really blendable and I love that they are squishy and a cream texture! If you’re looking for great quality, milk makeup is the way to go!
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Shadow Quad Day Goals 0.31 oz/ 8.8 g
I don’t normally buy palettes but the Milk Makeup quads are the exception. The colors are effortlessly wearable. And the formula is soft and build able.