BY MILK MAKEUP

A long-lasting eye shadow liner with an innovative chisel tip to precisely define eyes. Create a versatile number of looks in classic to cool hues with Shadow Liner. Always sharp, portable, and ready to use, this waterproof product can be used as an eyeliner or as an eye shadow. Just turn the stick horizontally to line eyes for precise definition or shade in vertically to color the entire lid for a bold eye. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is vegan, eco-conscious, and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. see more...

• I have used the milk mascara and i love it.. So i am inte...1 Answers
  • Hi, how are the dark colours? Is there any colour that is...1 Answers
  • Is this better used as a liner or a shadow? I'm not famil...1 Answers
Jax B.
Indianapolis , IN
This is kinda hard to use as a liner since it's so big. It comes in several colors and is rather long wearing. It is kind of expensive. I have also used it as a cream eyeshadow and i didn't have issues with it transferring but it did dry fast and I found it kinda of hard to work with. This brand has some interesting products and this is an interesting product that comes in some cool colors but this product was kind of a miss for me . I do recommend this brand but probably not this product
Leymi G.
Port Saint Lucie
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Shadow Liner Trust Fund 0.07 oz more...
En mi opinion personal este producto en increible si puedes costearlo, tiene un buen pigmento y es super facil de manejar, pero considero que por el presio ahi otras marcas que manejas muy buenos productos
Johanna S.
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Shadow Liner Trust Fund 0.07 oz more...
I really love the color of this shadow stick, that is definitely my favorite part. It easily blends and adds a subtle pop of glitter to my everyday look. I do not like the applicator on the other side because it broke immediately and is still really difficult to use. The idea is good in theory, but the thin stick is not very practical.
Alexa B.
Kyle, TX
This is so much more than an eyeliner! It can line and can be used as an eye shadow. I have the color moonlighter! It's a good base shadow or an all over the lid color. It's user friendly and I love everything that MILK stands for!
Kacee T.
Ball, LA
Love love love milk products. I always buy anything new to try out. I loved the pigmentation of this unfortunately it didn't blend out as easily as I would have liked but the final result is worth the extra 30 seconds.
Katrina K.
ORANGEVILLE
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Shadow Liner Working Girl 0.07 oz more...
I would give 0 if I could. The application felt fantastic but the shape of the product is so strange to me... and after about 20 minutes the product wiped off my lids and settled in the crease.
Brett K.
Wakaw, SK
Colors are nice the darker colors are more pigmented then the lighter colors. The biggest flaw with these eyeshadow pens is that they break easily. Picture kkw concealer sticks that kind of snapping. The shadow part is so thin that if you apply too much pressure you will break it off. I like the feel of the Shadows and if you want to do liner it works but I definitely don't recommend
Alexia A.
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Shadow Liner VP 0.07 oz more...
I actually really love this product! Its great for everyday quick and easy makeup and blends relatively well. The only problem I have is that is clings onto the dry patches on my eyelids. Other than that, I love how it lasts on my eyes for the whole day.
Mindy P.
So smooth and soft on the eyes , I'm in love with this product I bought it from shoppers and it apples easily
Garleni A.
Doral, FL
I love this stuff, truly the best out here, perfect for me, loved the quality, the price, and the beautiful packaging. 100% recommended.
Kasey B.
Morristown, TN
I have used the milk mascara and i love it.. So i am interested in trying this product. However since it is a liner/shadow does it smear or wear off easily??
Heather M.
San Pedro, CA
Is this better used as a liner or a shadow? I'm not familiar with this brand. Are the colors highly pigmented? Does it dry to a powder finish if you use it as a shadow?
Marie G.
Hi, how are the dark colours? Is there any colour that is cool toned?
Victoria F.