BY MILK MAKEUP

A refreshing formula that cleans hair naturally and absorbs excess oil. This natural dry shampoo extends the life of your blow-dry while adding lightness and texture to hair. It features a refreshing white tea scent. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

• Does this really work for dark hair without leaving white?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kelsey F.
Kelsey F.
Brooklyn , NY
This smells great and keeps your hair from looking dull or dirty. Keep that bed head going strong with this
Jonathan D.
Jonathan D.
Seattle
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Natural Dry Shampoo 1 oz
This dry shampoo is the best I've ever used. Since I have colored hair I can't wash my hair too much so the color can stay. Inbetween washes, this is great for making my hair look clean and fresh. It smells really good and I love that there is no white powder streaks. Usually with other dry shampoos, they can smell too strong or leave a lot of white powder in my hair that I have to use a blow dryer to get out. Also the price is amazing. I would certainly buy again seeing as how its only 14 dollars. This is also perfect to carry in your bag or during travel, since its small and compact.
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Natural Dry Shampoo 1 oz
Used with natural ingredients which is great. Smells amazing, maybe a light baby powder scent in a way.. I sprits about 4 times on my head, 2 on each side. I let it sit for about 20 seconds then shake it all off. I do have dark hair, so i want to make sure it doesn't leave the dandruff effect on my hair. So be sure to shake it off your hair well with any dry shampoo. This dry shampoo is kind of expensive for its small bottle, but yet again it is made with natural ingredients. Anything with natural ingredients tend to cost more.
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
Does this really work for dark hair without leaving white?