MILK MAKEUP Mirror

by Milk Makeup

Sleek

These mini mirrors are perfectly pocket-sized, so you can touch up (and check yourself out) on the go.

Giftable

Cuz everybody needs to take a good, long look in the mirror every once in a while.

Extremely Attractive

Oh, wait, that's just your reflection. Our bad.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of MILK MAKEUP Mirror!
MILK MAKEUP Mirror uploaded by Antonia M.
I think that the mirrors that Milk Makeup has are really cute. They’re small so it’s very easy to travel with these mirrors or just keep them in your purse. I have the ones that has the design with the leaves and I think that it’s really cute that they made that mirror to fit with the rest of the theme of the kush products that they have. The only thing is there’s no covering on the mirror part and I would’ve preferred if it was designed more like a compact.

Looking for your answer?