BeautyLipLip MakeupMilk Makeup
Mini Lip + Cheek Werk 021 oz/ 6 g

MILK MAKEUP Mini Lip + Cheek Werk 0.21 oz/ 6 g

A mini multi-use lip and cheek color in a dusty rose shade with hydrating ingredients. This mini, easy-to-apply Lip + Cheek Stick provides buildable, blendable, dusty rose blush and lip color with hydrating mango butter and avocado oil for seamless absorption. Layer the creamy, sheer tint for more intense pigment payoff. It is formulated without: Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates. Mini Lip + Cheek in Werk is cruelty-free, vegan, silicone-free, talc-free, soy-free, and fragrance-free.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of MILK MAKEUP Mini Lip + Cheek Werk 0.21 oz/ 6 g!
Taylor A.
Waco, TX
MILK MAKEUP Mini Lip + Cheek Werk 0.21 oz/ 6 g uploaded by Taylor A.
MILK MAKEUP Mini Lip + Cheek Werk 0.21 oz/ 6 g uploaded by Taylor A.
This lip and cheek by Milk Makeup is wonderful! I love the container it comes in and the color is absolutely beautiful. I have never used a product that can be put on your lips and/or your cheeks before and I am pleasantly surprised by how great it works! I don't wear lipstick or anything but this is almost like lipstick and it looks really good, especially with a little bit of clear lip gloss. I've used it once or twice on my cheeks and it looked very pretty too, but I mostly love it on my lips. I look forward to trying all the other products by Milk Makeup now. I definitely recommend!
Myrna T.
Barranquitas
MILK MAKEUP Mini Lip + Cheek Werk 0.21 oz/ 6 g uploaded by Myrna T.
First time that I tried something from this makeup brand. Love the dusty rose color, but I prefer to used as a tint for my lips is to sheer when I apply it to my cheeks.
Shayla S.
MILK MAKEUP Mini Lip + Cheek Werk 0.21 oz/ 6 g uploaded by Shayla S.
I adore this hard working multi-use product! It can be used on cheeks, lips, and even on eyelids! Though I don’t do the monochromatic look often. This is a very soft & pretty color for it though! The product is brilliant. It is very blendable on cheeks & eyelids & velvet smooth on lips. I admit I use it on my lips most often for a nice nude. Sometimes by itself & then sometimes as in the picture with the barest hint of a clear gloss on top. I cannot recommend it enough! I love products that do so much! Especially if you’re trying to travel light!
Priscilla  P.
W Saint Paul, MN
I got this in an Ipsy. It's a pretty color and goes on well with a stippling brush. I tried it on my lips and it smells like modeling clay, so that's a definite no-go for me. But for a cheek color, I do like it. I usually top it with a similar shade of powder blush.
Laura  T.
Orlando, FL
MILK MAKEUP Mini Lip + Cheek Werk 0.21 oz/ 6 g uploaded by Laura  T.
I received this on Sephora as part of my birthday gift! I love the natural ingredients and that it is sheer but also buildable. I don’t consider it a hydrating lip balm so I like to wear a clear lip balm with SPF underneath like Pacifica Beauty Bali Coconut Natural Lip Balm which feels super nice together! The shade WERK I resembles my natural lip colour so it just enhances my lips, and takes out the blue undertone. I don’t like the idea of cream blushes just because of my combo skin type, and since I wear so much foundation and powder and bronzer, this is too sheer for me as a blush. But on certain days like if I’m going to the gym then this is perfect on top of a tinted moisturizer.
Destiny  G.
Hoffman Est, IL
I got this as my Sephora birthday gift last year and I love it! It blends so easily and looks beautiful on the skin! I like to apply it with a small stipple brush and that seems to work wonders with this product! I definitely recommend this plus this size is actually decent so I might buy another mini!
Dasha M.
Seattle, WA
MILK MAKEUP Mini Lip + Cheek Werk 0.21 oz/ 6 g uploaded by Dasha M.
MILK MAKEUP Mini Lip + Cheek Werk 0.21 oz/ 6 g uploaded by Dasha M.
Oh my god how embarrassing is my product photo! But it really does show how much I've used this product and loved it, and it still hasn't run out. When I dove into the world of Sephora this was one of the first products I bought- I know it is well beyond it's expiration date but I love it! Dusty, muted and a slightly desaturated pink (great color payoff, don't worry) and incredible longevity while giving a plump look to the skin. I hope I can buy this product forever, which will be every 10 years because it lasts forever.
Penny G.
MILK MAKEUP Mini Lip + Cheek Werk 0.21 oz/ 6 g uploaded by Penny G.
I thought I was gonna hate this when I received it today and boy was I surprised. I lightly swiped some on my lips and then added clear gloss as I am not a lipstick fan and actually was impressed. The color worked well with my skin tone and I was happy with how the finished product looked on my lips. I will definitely use this in the future post mask 😷 days.
Tiarra P.
Morrisville, PA
Chalky, didn’t like the color either. Felt like kids makeup and the packaging ended up being more annoying than convenient.
Peggy B.
Elgin, IL
MILK MAKEUP Mini Lip + Cheek Werk 0.21 oz/ 6 g uploaded by Peggy B.
The color is great. Packaging is great. I love that it is vegan and has CBD in it. However, the formula is a bit dryer than I prefer. I was able to mix it with a gloss after I applied to help that out, but this is more like a matte lippie so be mindful when you go to purchase. Otherwise, love the company and what it stands for, etc. And the color is really great! MILK MAKEUP Mini Lip + Cheek MILK MAKEUP Mini Lip + Cheek Werk 0.21 oz/ 6 g

Looking for your answer?