Does Both

Easy two-in-one, dusty rose cream stick doubles as a hydrating sheer blush and lip tint and builds as you swipe.

Hydrates

Mango butter and avocado oil-infused formula hydrates and blends seamlessly into skin.

Quick

Swipe onto lips and cheeks, then blend with fingertips to complete — no mirror required.

Directions

Dot onto cheeks or swipe onto lips for a hint of color and hydration. Blend with fingertips. Build for more payoff.

Ingredients: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed wax, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax/cire de candelilla/candelilla cera, Silica, Isononyl Isononaoate, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) kernel oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (orange) peel Wax, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) peel extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Kernel Oil, Tocopheryl acetate, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Bis-Stearyl dimethicone, Isopropyl Myristate, Propylene Carbonate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Tin Oxide May contain/peut contenir: Mica/CI 77019, Red 6/CI 15850, Red 7/CI 15850, Red 7 lake/CI 15850, Yellow 6 lake/CI 15985, Red 33 Lake/CI 17200, Yellow 5 Lake/CI 19140, Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090, Red 28 Lake/CI 45410, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides/ CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499

Which lip tint last longer Etude House Dear Darling Water Tint 10g or [product:tonymoly-delight-tony-tint-#1-cherry-9ml] ?
Is there a cheaper version/dupe of this product?
MILK MAKEUP Mini Lip + Cheek ? Have anyone tried this before? Is it better to try the mini or the full version ? Does it worth the hype or its better to try a cheaper dupe?
Start your review of MILK MAKEUP Mini Lip + Cheek!
How would you rate this product?
Julia S.
Phillipsburg, NJ
MILK MAKEUP Mini Lip + Cheek uploaded by Julia S.
Milk makeup lip and cheek cost 18$ for the mini and the full size is 30$. The shade I have is in Werk and described as a dusty rose. This shade I have it’s perfect for when I want to have a dewy flush on my cheeks. This one definitely have a fresh lemon smell to me and so far as I know this hasn’t given me breakouts. Pro Tip: For best application if you are wearing foundation apply to a sponge and put it on that way or putting it on the back of your hand and tapping it on with your fingers. For all the cheek and bronzers products from Milk Makeup I think you should buy the 18$ ones because they are lasting me for so long. For my final thoughts: I really love this for my neutral looks and when I want to make my skin glowy. If you have any questions please feel free to ask!
Kaitlyn G.
Brownsville, TX
MILK MAKEUP Mini Lip + Cheek uploaded by Kaitlyn G.
I love this product! I love the way my cheeks look with this blush. I really recommend it!
Kim N.
MILK MAKEUP Mini Lip + Cheek uploaded by Kim N.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have this in werk and it is so pretty. It's a perfect natural blush on my light medium skin. It's satin finish. No glitter or sparkle. You can lightly apply it by bouncing it on your cheek without needing to blend it out. You can apply more pressure and swipe it for more intense color and blend with fingers or brush. I like the natural look and it lasts me a quarter of a day which is fine because then I reapply sunscreen and more of the blush. It's fuss free!
Pina G.
San Pedro, CA
MILK MAKEUP Mini Lip + Cheek uploaded by Pina G.
Purchased at: Sephora
I was pleasantly surprised by MILK MAKEUP Mini Lip + Cheek. I received the shade Werk as part of my Sephora birthday gift a few months ago. It has easily become one of my staple products. The shade is very natural on my light, neutral skin tone. Although I found the formula too drying for my lips, I thought it was easy to blend on my cheeks with a synthetic stipple brush. I would definitely purchase the full size.
mastura M.
Richmond Hill, NY
MILK MAKEUP Mini Lip + Cheek uploaded by mastura M.
i love the sheer glow that this blush gives! really easy to use & i love how it turns out. a little goes a long way, this product will last you forever. this is good for medium skin tone!
Carly D.
Nampa, ID
MILK MAKEUP Mini Lip + Cheek uploaded by Carly D.
This creme blush is bomb! You can also use it as a lip color. It blends so easily on my skin. I wouldn’t change anything about this product it is long lasting and I would totally buy this again! [product:milk-makeup-lip-cheek-perk-1-oz/-28-g]
Darina E.
Brooklyn, NY
MILK MAKEUP Mini Lip + Cheek uploaded by Darina E.
Purchased at: Sephora
good for lips and cheeks i don’t use it often but i really like it. this gift me sephora store for my birthday 🥳
lisa T.
Birmingham
MILK MAKEUP Mini Lip + Cheek uploaded by lisa T.
Never used milk products before but got this as a birthday gift from sephora, so I understand the hype now. This product adds a subtle yet natural tint to both my lips and cheeks! Will def be adding this to my usual makeup routine now.
Ashna S.
Fremont, CA
MILK MAKEUP Mini Lip + Cheek uploaded by Ashna S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Super natural and pretty on days I don’t want to wear too much makeup. The blush is buildable and I simply use my fingers. It stays on for long as well 😍❤️ [product:milk-makeup-lip-cheek-perk-1-oz/-28-g]
tavary C.
Rosharon, TX
MILK MAKEUP Mini Lip + Cheek uploaded by tavary C.
Purchased at: Sephora
A gorgeous pink, and it smells like oranges! This is perfect for subtle looks and it’s a 2 in 1. Gives my lips a pop of pink and my cheeks a blush color.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Bems K.
il y a 3 mois
Caitie W. il y a un mois
I am not sure about Etude's product range, but the MILK MAKEUP Mini Lip + Cheek gives a lovely hue to the cheeks and lips. The shades are flattering for all skin tones and can easily build in pigment. There's a bit of shine to the finish, so be prepared for more of a satin sheen. Try out MILK MAKEUP's cosmetic items at your local Sephora!
Emma R.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
il y a 9 mois
Claire C. il y a 6 mois
I find it more oily than sticky, is that what you meant? Yeah the formula could definitely be improved, but I guess it could be a preference thing