MakeupEyeMascaraMilk Makeup
Mini KUSH High Volume Mascara

MILK MAKEUP Mini KUSH High Volume Mascara

NATURALLY LIT

Conditioning hemp-derived cannabis oil fuses heart-shaped fibers to lashes for thickness without the fallout. The hydrating formula also fills the hollow fibers for a double dose of volume.

HIIIGH VOLUME

Unique hollow heart-shaped fibers lock onto lashes in each direction adding width and length for long-lasting volume and curl.

PUFF PUFF BRUSH

Tapered, tree-shaped brush with criss-cross bristles coats and lifts every single lash from root to tip for a defined, clump-free effect. Layer on for added intensity without globs.

WHY CANNABIS?

Ever since the inception of Milk Makeup, we wanted to create a product that provides the amazing properties of cannabis. When we started talking about coming out with vegan, high volume fiber mascara, we knew we couldn't use beeswax, a common binding component in mascara formulas. That's where hemp-derived cannabis oil comes in — it gives the formula a creamy texture that allows for smoother application on lashes and an easier, tug-free removal, as well as an additional conditioning benefit. Kush Mascara is the vegan way to get major volume and healthier-looking lashes in one hit.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Paraffin, Glyceryl Stearate, Synthetic Beeswax, Stearic Acid, Acacia Senegal Gum, Butylene Glycol, Palmitic Acid, Polybutene, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Ozokerite, Aminomethyl Propanol, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Stearyl Stearate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Nylon-6, Papaver Somniferum Seed Oil, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil*, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Dipteryx Odorata Seed Extract, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Cera carnauba/copernica cerifera (carnuaba) wax/cire de carnauba, Silica, Tropolone, Aframomum Melegueta Seed Extract, Helichrysum Italicum Extract, Iron Oxide/CI 77499

Is this product any good?
Is there a waterproof one in the MILK MAKEUP KUSH High Volume Mascara ?
Really loved this mascara? Does it come in brown? MILK MAKEUP KUSH High Volume Mascara
Start your review of MILK MAKEUP Mini KUSH High Volume Mascara!
How would you rate this product?
Sasha P.
Greenacres, FL
MILK MAKEUP Mini KUSH High Volume Mascara uploaded by Sasha P.
Love this mascara it really made my eyes pop and give it nice volume !! The only down side of it is that it can be really messy taking it off
Autumn B.
Hamilton, OH
MILK MAKEUP Mini KUSH High Volume Mascara uploaded by Autumn B.
Great mascara. No flaking. Unique wand design. Long lasting. Natural look. Non sticky formula. Missing a star because the middle of the wand is so fat when placing it back inside the (beautiful and heavy tube) it scrapes all excess mascara left over to the top of tube. That creates build up and I dislike that but do understand why it happenes and Milk isn't the only one. I highly recommend
Emily C.
Mesa, AZ
MILK MAKEUP Mini KUSH High Volume Mascara uploaded by Emily C.
I am in love with this mascara! I already have naturally long lashes so this mascara works well with that and gives my lashes the extra volumizing oomph they need to look full, thick, and amazing.
Danita H.
MILK MAKEUP Mini KUSH High Volume Mascara uploaded by Danita H.
Purchased at: Sephora
I really like this product. It has s nice big fluffy brush but it's not to big. Nice black color. Does really well on my lashes. As always follow for follow and likes for likes. If you go on my page and like a bunch of my reviews, I'll go on yours and do the same. 💯 Let's help build eachother up. 💯
Grace S.
Dallas
MILK MAKEUP Mini KUSH High Volume Mascara uploaded by Grace S.
My go-to mascara! Never flakes and lasts all day. When it’s time to take it off makeup remover does the trick and it doesn’t leave annoying residue. Makes my lashes feel soft and curled.
Erika P.
MILK MAKEUP Mini KUSH High Volume Mascara uploaded by Erika P.
I received this in the milk voxbox complimentary for influenster and have mixed feelings about it. I loved how the product went on smoothly, no clumping, no flaking, and it gave beautiful volume to my lashes. It did not weight down my lashes much, which I really appreciate. My only complaint is that it bleeds after a few hours of wearing it, giving you kind of raccoon eyes.
Kemorine S.
Brooklyn, NY
MILK MAKEUP Mini KUSH High Volume Mascara uploaded by Kemorine S.
I would definitely say that the MILK MAKEUP Mini KUSH High Volume Mascara does provide volume to my lashes. It's a difficult wand to navigate but my lashes did look thicker. However, they didn't lengthen as much as my other mascaras and therefore, looked kind of stumpy. Also, it flakes a bit. I got it as part of the MILK MAKEUP Here for the Party Mini Face Set as a gift but I wouldn't purchase this product.
Janine E.
Rio Rico, AZ
MILK MAKEUP Mini KUSH High Volume Mascara uploaded by Janine E.
Thank you influenster for sending this free! I really enjoy this mascara it works great! I have tried a lot of mascaras recently and this is one on my favorites! It does not flake! I feel like I don’t have to build it up that much to get length. I highly recommend
Stina T.
Novato
MILK MAKEUP Mini KUSH High Volume Mascara uploaded by Stina T.
Purchased at: Sephora
I received my MILK MAKEUP Mini KUSH High Volume Mascara as a free gift from Sephora... and omg I’m obsessed. I wouldn’t have picked this brand but it is such a great mascara for plump, full lashes. I use it as a second swipe to thicken. It hasn’t dried out after months of use and the brush itself is so fluffy, no flakes to be seen and comes off easily!
Jazmín R.
Nashville, TN
MILK MAKEUP Mini KUSH High Volume Mascara uploaded by Jazmín R.
I liked this mascara, my favorite part is the brush, it really helps to separate your lashes. Other thing is very lightweight so it doesn’t leave your lashes lumpy which I really appreciate. It last all day!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Andrea G.
Sacramento, CA
il y a 23 jours
Stacey P. il y a 6 jours
Yes and the waterproof one is great too. It comes in a bright blue tube.
GOLDEN O.
il y a 25 jours
Alexandra P. il y a 3 jours
haven’t seen brown yet! maybe it’s in the works.
Natalie H.
Rising Sun, MD
il y a 5 mois
Has anyone else noticed this product burning their eyes after long wearMILK MAKEUP Mini KUSH High Volume Mascara ? Don’t know if I was having g bad allergies or if it was the new mascara lol
Caryn P. il y a 5 mois
Oh no! You certainly can. Have you ever seen any of the mascara sampler’s at Sephora? They do them from time to time and they are great deals to try different mascaras at a really low price
Jacqueline M.
Victoria
il y a 5 mois
MILK MAKEUP Mini KUSH High Volume Mascara what do y’all think about this mascara? I just got it and haven’t tried it yet
Linda K. il y a 5 mois
I love this mascara! I like the volume and how nice my eyelashes look when using it.
Dallas S.
Frankfort, KY
il y a 7 mois
Sarah S. il y a 6 mois
This stuff is amazing. 2 coats is all I need for long, full lashes.