BY MILK MAKEUP

A pack of 20 biodegradable makeup remover wipes with non-ionic micellar action for effective cleansing. Gently cleanse away face and eye makeup on the go with Micellar Water Makeup Remover Wipes. These portable single wipes cleanse the skin using micellar action to entrap and lift impurities from the skin, sweeping away makeup and debris. Their infusion of chamomile, green tea, coconut, cucumber, papaya, and aloe vera extracts calms the skin. This set contains: - 20 x Biodegradable wipes It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself.

Venus L.
This products work wonderful for me in removing my makeup! I use them on my daily routine and can confirm they are affordable and worth the price! I want to encourage everyone to try them and say I will surely buy them again!
Adrianna N.
Melrose
I love all milk products. However these wipes are by far my favorite. They are super hydrating and they do not leave an oily residue after use. I would totally recommend this product for people with dry skin/oily skin.Milk Makeup Micellar Water Makeup Remover Wipes
Baileigh V.
Ewing, NJ
This makeup remover is one of my Halloween favorites! With all the makeup details & dousing my face in makeup to look like a witch or ghost, it’s hard to take off with regular makeup remover. This makeup remover does the trick!
Mariah M.
These things are so good at removing your makeup and refreshing the skin. They are awesome individual packages so they are easy for travel or to throw in your purse on the go to take makeup off before you hit the gym or anything you may need them for.
Kayla B.
Denver, CO
These little babies definitely pack a punch and work. The individual packets are great for throwing in a gym bag or packing for overnight, but if you’re using these on a day-to-day basis, the individual packing tends to feel really wasteful.
Abby W.
Very amazing! Gets everything off with one wipe and leaves your face feeling amazing. I received this as a gift the first time then ended up buying many time again. I definitely recommend this product it’s worth the money!
Felicia A.
Haverhill, MA
The hook of these wipes is that they come in a pack containing 20 wipes, but then each wipe comes in an individual foil packet that you can put in your purse or handbag. It's convenient packaging, and keeps the wipes from drying out as can happen in a multi-pack (although in this case you're paying a premium for the convenience).

As for the wipes themselves, they do they job they're designed for as claimed. The material is like that of a wet nap, the type of wipe that you're given in a restaurant after eating finger food, as opposed to a softer, more cloth-like design.

Still, they're not harsh on skin, and they effectively remove dirt, oil, and makeup (though not waterproof makeup). The solution they're soaked in contains some skin-soothing ingredients, and is also fragrance free.

Overall, these are good wipes, with some beneficial ingredients and no irritants—though you can find comparable products for less.
Erika C.
I received this as a sample from Sephora and I'm so glad I tried it. I usually use makeup remover creams because I hate when I try to remove mascara and it pulls my eyelashes out. The milk sheets did not do that and they are also convenient being in single packs. I'm usually light on applying makeup so one sheet was more than enough for my face. I also have oily skin that sometimes reacts to what I put on my face and I didn't have a problem using this. I will definitely purchase this in the future.
Simone B.
Amazing makeup remover wipes!! I️ love them because they get the makeup off your skin and it will not irritate you at all! I️ have sensitive skin so sometimes the makeup remover irritates it and it’s great that I️ found makeup remover wipes that are perfect for me.
Priscila G.
Harrison, New Jersey
These makeup removers are great. They leave your skin so clean and moisturizing! They clean all of your makeup off not leaving a bit!! So smooth and just perfect!! Highly recommended. I wasn't a bit disappointed in this!
Dakota C.
Hanover , PA
How is this on combination skin??? And does it take all make up off even waterproof?
Celeste G.
Ive been looking for a really good makeup remover wipe that can do the job quickly. Ive heard a lot of good things about MILK makeup and this brand really intrigues me. Has anyone tried these wipes? Are they really good?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this worth the price???
Isabella L.
Elizabeth, NJ
Does it remove everything nicely?