BeautyFaceFacial SkincareMilk Makeup
Melatonin Overnight Serum 1 oz/ 30 g

MILK MAKEUP Melatonin Overnight Serum 1 oz/ 30 g

An overnight solid serum that rejuvenates, hydrates, and calms, so you wake up to visibly bouncier, smoother, more refreshed-looking skin. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Dryness, and Dullness and Uneven TextureFormulation: StickHighlighted Ingredients:- Topical Melatonin and Persian Silk Tree Extract: Help support skin's visible melatonin levels and provide antioxidant benefits. - Hyaluronic Acid: Hydrates for plumper-looking, smoother skin and supports moisture retention- Berry Blend of Goji, Acai, Blueberry, and Blackberry: Provides antioxidant benefits. Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES.

How much do you notice the melatonin?
Que tan efectivo les ha resultado este producto MILK MAKEUP Melatonin Overnight Serum 1 oz/ 30 g ?
Does this make your skin feel sticky? Is it just me?
Start your review of MILK MAKEUP Melatonin Overnight Serum 1 oz/ 30 g!
Tianna F.
Alexandria, VA
MILK MAKEUP Melatonin Overnight Serum 1 oz/ 30 g uploaded by Tianna F.
I use the Milk Melatonin Overnight Serum as the very last step at night, right at bedtime, but at least an hour after I use oil or moisturizer. I feel like it is very soothing and smoothing. It isn’t wet or sticky feeling after and sinks into my skin very quickly. My skin looks very refreshed when I get up in the morning. I have been using this for a while and am now in my fourth “stick.” Application is effortless and not messy at all.
Emily C.
Lawrenceville, GA
MILK MAKEUP Melatonin Overnight Serum 1 oz/ 30 g uploaded by Emily C.
No me funciono ): estaba super emocionada con este producto ya que su presentación me gusta mucho, es innovador para mi. Pero comencé a usarlo y en unas partes de mi rostro simplemente no hacia nada, no vi cambio algunos y en otras partes empecé a tener sensibilidad y descamacion, tuve que dejarlo!! No se siente como un suero, considero que por su consistencia no es capaz de absorberse y no lo aprovecha la piel!!
Lori W.
Leechburg, PA
MILK MAKEUP Melatonin Overnight Serum 1 oz/ 30 g uploaded by Lori W.
Ohhhh you guys this is a really cool serum I love how you just kinda roll it on your face! Goes on smooth and light an almost feels like a mask is on ur face like an xtra layer of hydration sealed in with a kiss of melatonin- but does not feel heavy! A clean product skins looking fresh and vibrant - all while you sleep! Wonderful! It also smells very nice and light! A+ Milk! ❤️
Yeccica N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
1,075 reviews
MILK MAKEUP Melatonin Overnight Serum 1 oz/ 30 g uploaded by Yeccica N.
A solid overnight serum that rejuvenates, hydrates and calms, so you wake up to visibly more vibrant, smoother and fresher-looking skin. Skin type: normal, dry, combination and oily
Kelly D.
Lock Haven, PA
I really enjoy this stuff. It smells amazing and it really does make me feel relaxed. Not sure if it’s that relaxing smell or what but it puts me in a good place right before bed! I like to use this a few times a week just to feel extra pampered!
Danielle V.
MILK MAKEUP Melatonin Overnight Serum 1 oz/ 30 g uploaded by Danielle V.
With ingredients like melatonin, goji berries, blueberries, and blackberries you are getting a serum full of antioxidants that rejuvenates the skin. This serum also has lavender oil and chamomile extract this serum calms any redness, as well as leaving you with a subtle relaxing lavender scent. There are so many more amazing ingredients that help to hydrate and refresh the skin. I have been absolutely loving using this serum. I use it every other night and it has done wonders for my skin. I wake up with my skin feeling refreshed, hydrated and most importantly healthy!!
Katie S.
Love this night time serum stick! I chose this as one of my boxycharm items and have been loving it! Not only does it make my skin look and feel great the next morning but it helps me sleep at night which is so helpful for someone with insomnia. I use this at night only as a serum in my skincare routine. Its very easy to apply being a stick formula. It feels very cool and hydrating and just melts into the skin. Its feels so good! Because of the melatonin it helps me to fall asleep faster and stay asleep for longer. Although I do tend to dream a lot when I use it. In the morning my skin looks great. Its hydrated and refreshed. I really enjoy this a lot! It does everything it claims to do. Milk makeup is such a great brand, I've loved everything I've used from them.
Karyna H.
Rockwall, TX
MILK MAKEUP Melatonin Overnight Serum 1 oz/ 30 g uploaded by Karyna H.
MILK MAKEUP Melatonin Overnight Serum 1 oz/ 30 g uploaded by Karyna H.
I use this product last night and I got to say I actually feel legitimate difference in my skin specifically under my eyes and my smile lines. My skin looks and feels heck of a lot more hydrated and bouncy! It has a light lavender smell to it I love it because it also helps me go to bed feeling relaxed and that I'm doing something for my skin while I sleep! Another high point for me is I don't have to worry about getting goop all over my pillow or anything irritating like that your skin drinks it up. I'm really satisfied with this product plus I like the fact that it's in Stick form so rubbing it on my face is also like a little massage. Great job milk another one I have to add to my arsenal! #Milk #sephora
Katelyn  L.
Olympia, WA
MILK MAKEUP Melatonin Overnight Serum 1 oz/ 30 g uploaded by Katelyn  L.
MILK MAKEUP Melatonin Overnight Serum 1 oz/ 30 g uploaded by Katelyn  L.
I already had the lip mask and I love it so much ! I was so happy to finally score this ! I love it , lite lavender smell, it’s also very cooling ! It’s really nice feeling on the skin, honestly I feel like this one cools way more than the actual cooling stick they have . It feels nice, like a lite balm on the skin . I have only used it a couple times so far so I’m not sure of the effects on my skin but right now , I love love love it . So relaxing and refreshing
Hannah  K.
Longboat Key, FL
Stars for packaging and solid form - easy to apply and no mess. I only gave three stars because this made me break out almost immediately. Sadly I think my skin is too sensitive for this formula.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...