MILK MAKEUP Matte Bronzer

Easy Application

Contour and bronze in a swipe with easy stick form.

Creamy Formula

Vegan formula includes nourishing ingredients like mango butter and avocado oil for a hydrated glow.

Matte Finish

Natural-looking matte finish makes Bronzer perfect for face and body alike.

Ingredients: C12-15 alkyl benzoate, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed flower oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed wax, coconut alkanes, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax/cire de candelilla/candelilla cera, silica, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, kaolin, prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil, prunus persica (peach) kernel oil, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel wax, citrus medica limonum (lemon) peel extract, tocopheryl acetate, hydrogenated vegetable oil, coco-caprylate/caprate, bis-stearyl dimethicone, triethoxycaprylsilane, fragrance/parfum, phenoxyethanol, mica/CI 77019, titanium dioxide/CI 77891, iron oxides/CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499

MILK MAKEUP Matte Bronzer Does the stick remove your foundation?
Does this product blend well and last all day?
Does this product break you out?
Start your review of MILK MAKEUP Matte Bronzer!
Product Highlights
really enjoy this! i tested it in sephora and it was so creamy and easy to blend. would definitely recommendin reviews
...like it a lot. it's creamy but not too creamy to where it's greasy. it's matte and looks like a natural shadow on the face. the darker one looks very pigmented but i'm very light skinned and it's looks perfect on me when it's blended out. don't be intimidated by the dark color!in reviews
Wilma E.
Review for: Baked
WOW! MILK MAKEUP Matte Bronzer I recently bought this at sephora while out traveling, in need of a cream bronzer and let me just say - I’m blown away! I bought it in the color ”baked”. It blends so nice and lays down beautifully on the skin, I will absolutley buy this in full size when I run out of it!
Felicia H.
Östersund, Jämtland
Review for: Baked
This is a great product. I use it under my foundation when I want a more natural look but it work great on top of foundation also, has never dragged my foundation and blends out very easy. Perfect for the summer when you want a bronze look.
amanda L.
Review for: Baked
Its fantastic, I love it so much and I will never ever change to another contour stick. It’s pigmented and easy to blend and of course ur give you a good result
Filippa T.
växjö
MILK MAKEUP Matte Bronzer uploaded by Filippa T.
MILK MAKEUP Matte Bronzer Very good and do a good finish
MILK MAKEUP Matte Bronzer Very good and do a good finish
Esin C.
Stockholm
Review for: Baked
Love cream bronzer. This one is such a beautiful one. Looks so natural on the skin. Love the color too perfect undertone
Aleksandra P.
Rozgarty
Review for: Blaze
I am pleasantly suprised by this product! Although I picked darker shade it can be blended and sheered out so it suits my light skin tone, I think in summer will be perfect. It's great for contouring , it sharpens my cheeckbones. For the amount of product price is very resonable, I would buy it again. I love the formula of this. At first it seems hard but it melts under warmth of your fingers/skin but dries completly matte on the skin. It lasts all day on my oily skin. I would love to see milk make up coming out with the matte version of their blush sticks. I think it would be awesome! Only dawnside is I can hardly use it directly on to the skin like with the blush sticks, I have to use my fingers, so the mess free packaging is not very convinient but overall I am pleased with the product. It doesn't contain any fregrance so it's a plus.
Natalie S.
East Syracuse, NY
MILK MAKEUP Matte Bronzer uploaded by Natalie S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Baked
All of the hype around this product is so well-deserved! I’ve never tried a cream bronzer before so I was worried it would look patchy and weird on my fair skin, but this stuff is a dream! It’s super easy to blend out, buildable, and comes in a mini size that’s perfect to try out if you’re not ready to commit to the full size! My new holy grail bronzer for sure.
Nini T.
Wilmington, DE
MILK MAKEUP Matte Bronzer uploaded by Nini T.
I love to use this stick all time 💜 result are absolutely natural and shining . Love colour , texture
Ivette C.
MILK MAKEUP Matte Bronzer uploaded by Ivette C.
I loveeee me a chunky makeup stick, this works wonderfully. You can apply it directly to your skin and the blend it out or you can even apply it with a brush or dab it with your fingers. This creamy formula looks so good and warm on my fair skin, on the down side I believe they only two shades, the one I use is in “Baked” and the other one is “Blaze - deep bronze”. I still give it five stars because how easily you can work it on your skin and how good and long lasting it is.
Monica P.
San Jose, CA
MILK MAKEUP Matte Bronzer uploaded by Monica P.
Review for: Baked
Love this cream bronzer and even wore it on my wedding! I was worried the color would be too orange but I like the way it shows up on my skin. Perfect if you’re going for a natural finish. However, I wouldn’t use it for contouring. I apply this with a dense foundation brush and press it in.

134 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
jasmine B.
stockholm
il y a 3 mois
MILK MAKEUP Matte Bronzer Does the stick remove your foundation?
Julie C. il y a 22 jours
I haven’t had any problems with foundation removal or patchiness
Alva L.
il y a 10 mois
MILK MAKEUP Matte Bronzer Has anyone had a problem with this breaking you out? I really wanted to buy it but I recently watched a youtube video where the girl said that the product was bad for your skin 😬
Lizette B. il y a 9 mois
Not at all! It’s my go to and I’ve never had a problem with it!