BY MILK MAKEUP #69 in Toners & Astringents

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal
✔ Oily
✔ Combination
✔ Dry
✔ Sensitive

What it is:
A solid toner, made with matcha for purified pores and smooth, hydrated skin.

Solutions for:
- Pores
- Dryness
- Dullness and uneven skintone

If you want to know more…
The world’s first solid facial toner is an essential second step to any skincare routine. The unique gel stick formula gently glides onto skin and provides a cool, refreshing sensation on application. Packed with matcha green tea, Matcha Toner detoxifies and protects, while ingredients like kombucha and witch hazel help visibly tighten pores and absorb excess oil, and organic cactus elixir calms and hydrates skin. The TSA-friendly solid formula is perfect for refreshing skin at home or on the go—and flying through airport security checks.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
Milk Makeup is a paraben-free, eco-conscious, innovative product line made of the best possible ingredients. They see beauty in originality, authenticity, and design multi-use products for self-expression to help you Live Your Look. At Milk Makeup, there are no rules. Matcha Toner is oil-free, alcohol-free, vegan, and gluten-free. All Milk Makeup products are cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora
Lizzi M.
Oceanside, CA
I’ve always been interested in Milk Makeup products, but something always held me back from buying from them until the matcha sticks came out. I haven’t purchased the cleanser yet, but I got the toner recently, and I’m loving it so far. It’s very easy to apply, and it has a nice cooling effect to it. It leaves my skin feeling very nice and smooth, and I have noticed that it minimizes my pores, which is super great. Having the product in a stick form, I feel, also prevents me from using too much, and I feel like having it this way will help it last longer.

I’m super happy with this product, and I think $26 is a p decent price point. I would definitely recommend this to others!
Brandi K.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Bought this toner as an alternative to my witch hazel toner for traveling as it’s considered a solid instead of a liquid. While I think it does an ok job keeping my combination skin soothed, I’m not too keen on the scent as it smells a little plasticky or the feel of it going on my skin. It feels almost sticky instead of refreshing. I’ll keep using until it’s gone as it doesn’t irritate my skin, but I’ll definitely stick to my usual toner going forward.
Amber B.
San Antonio, TX
I love anything & everything matcha flavored or scented, so I already knew I was gonna love this..
But WOW!! Reduced the redness around my nose SO MUCH after just 1 use! A staple in every girls makeup collection! MILK MAKEUP Matcha Toner
Anna H.
Harrisonburg, VA
I borrowed this toner from a friend after seeing so many positive reviews on Influenster. I don’t usually go for toner, but I really like this one! It’s nice that it is the first solid toner ever and is so easily applicable. I used it right after washing off my makeup and found that I didn’t need to apply lotion after because of how hydrating this is! I would definitely buy this from Milk Makeup!
Adrianna G.
DO NOT BUY. I placed it on my skin after my routine and I woke up to my face all red and puffy. I didn’t think anything was wrong but my dad kept asking me what was wrong with my face. My skin was swelled and hot. The stick was greasy & didn’t feel like it was doing anything.
Katie H.
Colorado Springs, CO
I LOVE THIS! The packaging is so adorable, modern and easy to use and travel with. The roll up function just makes it easy and fun to use and t feels great on my skin! I haven’t used a toner much before and i totally and glad i took a risk and ordered this product !
Heather C.
Washington, DC
I tried this hoping it would be cooling and purifying on my combination skin, especially in the summer when it's extra oily. It left a sticky residue on my face. It smelled awful - like some kind of off/decomposing synthetic rubbery smell. Returned.
Kimberly P.
This is nice for my oily, acne prone skin, and I enjoy that it is in a stick form, so application if quick and easy. I don’t find that it doesn’t anything major to help my skin, but it’s a nice barrier step before makeup application.
Dava R.
Lake Mary, FL
I love this! Especially for travel it’s amazing! It really smells nice and clean! And I think it helps with my acne spots a lot. It is gentle! I got it a Urban outfitters! I would repurchase this again and again!
Katy K.
Raeford, Nc
Love the way it smells and feels! Best for traveling! We do a lot of traveling and camping and this is a simple and easy way to keep your skin in check! Very effective and easy to use. :)
Angela D.
Henderson, NV
Has anyone used Milk products? Thoughts? Xo🌺🦄
dakota h.
New Hampshire
Is this product good for covering up freckles?
Mahima Y.
dehradun
Recommend me some online sites to get this product
Adrienne L.
Does this toner feel sticky or leave your skin feeling tight?
Priscila T.
Houston , TX
Does this one work as a skin corrector ?