Add a Photo

By MILK MAKEUP
#37 in Toners & Astringents

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal
✔ Oily
✔ Combination
✔ Dry
✔ Sensitive

What it is:
A solid toner, made with matcha for purified pores and smooth, hydrated skin.

Solutions for:
- Pores
- Dryness
- Dullness and uneven skintone

If you want to know more…
The world’s first solid facial toner is an essential second step to any skincare routine. The unique gel stick formula gently glides onto skin and provides a cool, refreshing sensation on application. Packed with matcha green tea, Matcha Toner detoxifies and protects, while ingredients like kombucha and witch hazel help visibly tighten pores and absorb excess oil, and organic cactus elixir calms and hydrates skin. The TSA-friendly solid formula is perfect for refreshing skin at home or on the go—and flying through airport security checks.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
Milk Makeup is a paraben-free, eco-conscious, innovative product line made of the best possible ingredients. They see beauty in originality, authenticity, and design multi-use products for self-expression to help you Live Your Look. At Milk Makeup, there are no rules. Matcha Toner is oil-free, alcohol-free, vegan, and gluten-free. All Milk Makeup products are cruelty-free.

Photos (11)
Megan W.
Megan W.
Huntsville, TX

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal
✔ Oily
✔ Combination
✔ Dry
✔ Sensitive

What it is:
A solid toner, made with matcha for purified pores and smooth, hydrated skin.

Solutions for:
- Pores
- Dryness
- Dullness and uneven skintone

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
David A.
David A.

Now, I'm an acne-prone person, and I've tried skincare all around. But when I say that this product after cleansing is amazing, it's amazing. My skin feels so much smoother, I feel fresh, and I feel my acne lessening every day. Another perk about the toner being a stick, is that one doesn't have to either go buy cotton pads and pour a product out. (Some prefer it) But to just apply it to the face and have the same outcome, I'm going to stick.
Annie M.
Annie M.
Akron, OH

Love love love, I bought this the day it came out and I have not a single regret. It is so perfect for summer my skin feels so moisturized afterwards and I can just throw it in my purse to refresh throughout the day! There's not really any scent to it and it's so easy to apply highly recommend plus great price point!!
Angela M.
Angela M.
Riviera Beach, FL

This product is perfect. As it is suitable for all skin types and is free of parabens and sulphates. Helps you minimize your pores and moisturize your face without leaving it extremely greasy. I love that because my skin is very greasy. Leaves skin refreshing and not sticky.
Mellisa C.
Mellisa C.
Ball Ground, GA

Yassssssss . So good ! I went out to the store & bought it because my best friend recommended it & well , I was so satisfied with the purchase ! I highly highly recommend , I would repurchase it again & again because it's a 10/10 , maybe even a holy grail !! You'll love it
Frances W.
Frances W.
Ludlow , KY

Bought this to store in my gym bag because I thought it be easier (and cuter) then carrying around cotton pads in a ziplock baggie. I really can't attest to it effectiveness because this leaves the weirdest residue on my face. Definitely gonna return it.
McKenzi S.
McKenzi S.
Hamlet, IN

Makes my skins redness really disapear! I bought this online at Sephora, which thank god it was in stock! Love the packaging, came nicely stored in the box. Like I said, it was a very effective product and I plan on buying it for my mom, for Mothers Day.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.

Pretty good so far! Granted, it's only been a week since I've purchased this, but it doesn't leave my skin red like other toners might, the price is right, and I love the packaging for how easy it is to travel with! Hope my skin will improve with usage.
Janell S.
Janell S.
Springfield, OR

Love this product!!! I got some before going on a trip to the Caribbean and kept it in the fridge while there; it was such a nice refreshing feeling!
Very light and absorbs quickly. Pretty much odorless, so that's great for those sensitive to smells.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Portland, ME

I bought this from sephora and I am obsessed with it! I thought that it might leave a sticky residue on my face but it applied flawlessly and wasn't sticky at all! I'm def going to buy this once I'm out but it looks like it will last a long time!
Angela Dean T.
Angela Dean T.
Henderson, NV

Has anyone used Milk products? Thoughts? Xo🌺🦄
Mahima Y.
Mahima Y.
dehradun

Recommend me some online sites to get this product
Amber M.
Amber M.
Tampa, FL

Whare do they sell it at ?
Priscila T.
Priscila T.

Does this one work as a skin corrector ?
Mariah C.