BY MILK MAKEUP #49 in Toners & Astringents

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal
✔ Oily
✔ Combination
✔ Dry
✔ Sensitive

What it is:
A solid toner, made with matcha for purified pores and smooth, hydrated skin.

Solutions for:
- Pores
- Dryness
- Dullness and uneven skintone

If you want to know more…
The world’s first solid facial toner is an essential second step to any skincare routine. The unique gel stick formula gently glides onto skin and provides a cool, refreshing sensation on application. Packed with matcha green tea, Matcha Toner detoxifies and protects, while ingredients like kombucha and witch hazel help visibly tighten pores and absorb excess oil, and organic cactus elixir calms and hydrates skin. The TSA-friendly solid formula is perfect for refreshing skin at home or on the go—and flying through airport security checks.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
Milk Makeup is a paraben-free, eco-conscious, innovative product line made of the best possible ingredients. They see beauty in originality, authenticity, and design multi-use products for self-expression to help you Live Your Look. At Milk Makeup, there are no rules. Matcha Toner is oil-free, alcohol-free, vegan, and gluten-free. All Milk Makeup products are cruelty-free.

• I wanted reviews to be good in this. I'm so disappointed. Anyone li...1 Answers
  • Never herd of this brand how are there products2 Answers
  • A toner stick? How well does it work for oily to ...Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Abingdon, MD
Update: I returned this. I just couldn't get over the heavy sticky residue left on my face and while it did look to tighten my pores I'm wondering if it instead contributed to some new acne by clogging them. I never noticed a cooling or refreshing feeling.

Still on the fence with this product but will finish it to see if it's worth buying again. I like how convenient it is but it definitely is different from using a cotton pad with a toner. At first I applied too much and I was left with a sticky residue but on the packaging it says gently pat any reside left with fingertips. It does take away the redness and I noticed my pores had a blur effect and were tighter. I'm combo acne prone and sensitive so I will update if I notice any negative reactions. So far so good.
Anne G.
Anne G.
Sacramento , CA
This was a pretty cool product to use. When you receive the product it comes closed in a bag and a tube once you remove the tube and open the cap there's a little cap on top just like deodorant have you remove that and it's read for use. I wet my face and starts applying the stick across my face the top layer melted and you start seeing small white bumps which helps exfoliate your skin! Once I wash my face and pat dry it left my skin smooth, tight and feeing amazing! A little goes a long way and I love how it's in stick form because unlike other product such as face washes where you over pump the product in ur hand and waist it; the milk cleanser only applies as much as u need. Overall I loveeeee milk makeup products! I received the cool hydrating stick and the oil as well and love it!!!!!! Definitely worth the price
Julianna C.
Julianna C.
Vicksburg, MS
Curiosity brought me to this product. I find it incredibly convenient and I enjoy the scent. I'm a sucker for Milk's packaging as always, but for once, it's actually functional. I don't fly enough for TSA regulations to matter to me, but it's still a nice feature.

As for the toner itself, I enjoy using it after I get out of the shower. Swipe it on, wait a minute or two, start with the rest of my skincare. I don't find it overly sticky like the hydration stick.

That said, as refreshing as it feels, I'm not sure it actually does much for my skin. It has good ingredients, but I don't see a big enough difference in my skin to justify the price of admission. I'm glad I bought it, I enjoy it, but I don't know that I would purchase it again.
David A.
David A.
Now, I'm an acne-prone person, and I've tried skincare all around. But when I say that this product after cleansing is amazing, it's amazing. My skin feels so much smoother, I feel fresh, and I feel my acne lessening every day. Another perk about the toner being a stick, is that one doesn't have to either go buy cotton pads and pour a product out. (Some prefer it) But to just apply it to the face and have the same outcome, I'm going to stick.
Brande S.
Brande S.
W Hollywood, CA
I purchased Milk Makeup's Matcha Toner at Sephora after watching it on my hand. I bought it with the Cooling Water stick. After using it for a few weeks I haven't seen much improvement in pore size or uneven skin color. It also brought a few whiteheads to my cheeks when I usually have none. What it has done is soften my skin and help quickly take the redness of some minor sunburns off my cheeks and nose. Some people (like my boyfriend) complain about the smell, but I don't notice it. While quick and discreet like the cooling water (& since this has more serious claims other than moisturizing) I probably won't repurchase as I don't feel like it did its job.
Kathleen M.
Kathleen M.
I just started using the matcha toner and I really like it. I think a solid toner is useful because you done need cotton balls/pads and you really get to use up all of the product without wasting any. I have rosacea and so far the has helped bring down the redness in my face. This product is $26, but many of the sites that sell it will offer you addition samples when you buy it which is a plus. I bought mine directly from MILK MAKEUP and it came in a nice bag with the brand name, the bag is sturdy and reusable.
Angela M.
Angela M.
Riviera Beach, FL
This product is perfect. As it is suitable for all skin types and is free of parabens and sulphates. Helps you minimize your pores and moisturize your face without leaving it extremely greasy. I love that because my skin is very greasy. Leaves skin refreshing and not sticky.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Wilson, WY
I purchased this product from Sephora because my entire Tatcha skincare routine is rather bulky and their travel sized products from their website are pretty pricey. I highly recommend this toner. It is great for traveling and/or everyday use. I love that there are no accoutrements needed with this stick toner from Milk make-up. It is easy to apply, glides on smoothly, and leaves my skin feeling refreshed and cleansed. I have sensitive, combination skin and this product doesn't irritate my skin or cause me to break-out. This is the second product that I have tried from Milk make-up and I am thoroughly impressed!
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Rockingham, NC
I don't like this product at all. It's marketed as a toner however it feels heavy on the skin and doesn't leave my skin refreshed or hydrated and it sits heavy and thick on my skin and I couldn't imagine applying this underneath makeup or as a step in my skincare routine where I normally apply toner and then apply moisturizer after. If you're into products like this then maybe try it idk but I just can't imagine it working well.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
First product I've ever bought from Milk and I'm obsessed. I was thrown off a bit on how a solid toner would ever work but it's so great. You literally just wipe it across your face and pat it in. You don't have to worry about wasting all of those cotton rounds. Such great ingredients in this too which makes me feel good using it. It's very cooling and wet feeling when applied. I like popping it in the fridge too make it even more refreshing especially with summer getting started. I've had no issues with breakouts and my skin is pretty fussy and sensitive so it gets a thumbs up for me!
Angela D.
Angela D.
Henderson, NV
Has anyone used Milk products? Thoughts? Xo🌺🦄
Mahima Y.
Mahima Y.
dehradun
Recommend me some online sites to get this product
Adrienne L.
Adrienne L.
Does this toner feel sticky or leave your skin feeling tight?
Hanna M.
Hanna M.
ona, WV
Never tried milk makeup? Any good?? I really want to try the foundation like this!
dakota h.
dakota h.
Is this product good for covering up freckles?