BY MILK MAKEUP #74 in Toners & Astringents

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal
✔ Oily
✔ Combination
✔ Dry
✔ Sensitive

What it is:
A solid toner, made with matcha for purified pores and smooth, hydrated skin.

Solutions for:
- Pores
- Dryness
- Dullness and uneven skintone

If you want to know more…
The world’s first solid facial toner is an essential second step to any skincare routine. The unique gel stick formula gently glides onto skin and provides a cool, refreshing sensation on application. Packed with matcha green tea, Matcha Toner detoxifies and protects, while ingredients like kombucha and witch hazel help visibly tighten pores and absorb excess oil, and organic cactus elixir calms and hydrates skin. The TSA-friendly solid formula is perfect for refreshing skin at home or on the go—and flying through airport security checks.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
Milk Makeup is a paraben-free, eco-conscious, innovative product line made of the best possible ingredients. They see beauty in originality, authenticity, and design multi-use products for self-expression to help you Live Your Look. At Milk Makeup, there are no rules. Matcha Toner is oil-free, alcohol-free, vegan, and gluten-free. All Milk Makeup products are cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora
Lizzi M.
Oceanside, CA
I’ve always been interested in Milk Makeup products, but something always held me back from buying from them until the matcha sticks came out. I haven’t purchased the cleanser yet, but I got the toner recently, and I’m loving it so far. It’s very easy to apply, and it has a nice cooling effect to it. It leaves my skin feeling very nice and smooth, and I have noticed that it minimizes my pores, which is super great. Having the product in a stick form, I feel, also prevents me from using too much, and I feel like having it this way will help it last longer.

I’m super happy with this product, and I think $26 is a p decent price point. I would definitely recommend this to others!
Emily P.
McHenry
After seeing so many positive reviews on Influenster and via Instagram, I knew I just had to try it. I am relatively new to the idea of toner, but I truly like this product.
It’s nice that it is the first solid toner ever and is so easily applicable, with no mess. I used it right after washing off my makeup and found that I didn’t need to apply lotion after because of how hydrating this is! Now that I have been using it in the dead of winter, I like to apply a moisturizer after but if you don't have terribly dry skin, I wouldn't even bother!
I would definitely buy this from Milk Makeup!
Sirena N.
I thought this would be the coolest, most innovative product ever and solve all my travel needs. However, after using it, I realize that it doesn't accomplish what I want my toners to do. Most toners you apply with a cotton ball, which removes leftover makeup/impurities. However, this product you apply and just leave on, so it doesn't really do anything except leave the skin feeling sticky and slightly cooled. I recommend spending the money on a good traditional toner instead of this gimmicky product.
Jessica R.
Bonita, CA
I didn’t notice a difference when swiping this on. I finished a whole container but the packaging is a little flawed because there is product at the bottom that you can’t get on to your face so in the end, you have to waste product. Unless you want to scrape it out and find a different container. I really wish this product made a difference in the redness or cleanliness of my skin but it seemed like it had a placebo effect.
paige t.
sioux falls, SD
I really like this. I put it on after washing my face and before putting on moisturizer. I got it from Milk website during a sale on a whim and I’m so glad i did. I feel like it gives my skin a little extra cleansing. Probably not as much as my liquid toners but I like that it’s a stick and it’s easy to travel with. Plus I feel like it will last a really long time.
OnDeane J.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Definitely worth all the money! I love everything about it. Especially the firm. You don't have to wait for your wet face to dry before moving into the next steps on your routine. It has also significantly helped maintain a mire matte appearance in my bare face as well as a bear face. The oil control is amazing even hours after I've used it.
Gabriela G.
Walden, NY
This is perfect for not only skincare on the go (think when you are traveling, going to the gym, quick fix for a long day), but for at home as well. It helps to decrease product waste, and it actually works. I am very acne prone when it comes to anything being put on my skin and I've never broken out when using this. So don't let the stick scare you!
Brandi K.
Gilbert, AZ
Bought this toner as an alternative to my witch hazel toner for traveling as it’s considered a solid instead of a liquid. While I think it does an ok job keeping my combination skin soothed, I’m not too keen on the scent as it smells a little plasticky or the feel of it going on my skin. It feels almost sticky instead of refreshing. I’ll keep using until it’s gone as it doesn’t irritate my skin, but I’ll definitely stick to my usual toner going forward.
Sarah K.
Philadelphia, PA
I have rosacea and toner is very important for me, this one works very well. I love it because it is very easy to apply and you dont have to rub it in with fingers. It smells great, and hydrates the skin. I put it on before sleeping every night. I feel like it has also diminished my acne.
Breanna~Lynn<3. K.
Bloomsburg, PA
I use this product as a color corrected around my nose and chin area, I have quite a bit of redness to my face and have always struggled covering it. Even with a full coverage foundation. This product helps balance out the redness to my face without making it feel or look oily.
Angela D.
Henderson, NV
Has anyone used Milk products? Thoughts? Xo🌺🦄
dakota h.
New Hampshire
Is this product good for covering up freckles?
Mahima Y.
dehradun
Recommend me some online sites to get this product
Adrienne L.
Does this toner feel sticky or leave your skin feeling tight?
Priscila T.
Houston , TX
Does this one work as a skin corrector ?