MILK MAKEUP Matcha Detoxifying Face Mask

DETOXIFIES

Packed with matcha green tea to detoxify and purify pores.

BALANCES

Kombucha and witch hazel help diminish the appearance of pores and absorb excess oil.

CALMS

Organic cactus elixir calms redness and hydrates skin.

FLASH MASK

Gotta be somewhere in a flash? Our mask stick formulas are concentrated, allowing you to apply less product than with traditional clay masks. This means you get all the benefits in 5-10 minutes. The formula also guarantees comfortable wear without the tightening/hardening sensation that often comes with clay, so you can go live your life without a hitch.

DIRECTIONS

Apply mask evenly to damp or dry skin, avoiding direct contact with eyes. Let mask dry for 5-10 minutes, then rinse with warm water. Use 2-3 times a week. Pair with Matcha Cleanser and Toner for added detoxing and balancing.
Tip: Spot treat areas that need balancing and detoxifying.

INGREDIENTS:

Water (Aqua/Eau), Glycerin, Kaolin, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Stearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Gellan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Cocamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Stearic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Opuntia Ficus-Indica (Prickly Pear) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Saccharomyces/Xylinum/Black Tea Ferment, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Vinegar (Acetum/Vinaigre), Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil/Huile Végétale Hydrogénée, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Alcohol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Powder, Lens Culinaris (Lentil) Fruit Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Tocopherol, Polygonum Multiflorum Root Extract, Chrysanthemum Morifolium Flower Extract, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288)

MILK MAKEUP Matcha Detoxifying Face Mask Do these green tea stick masks actually work?
MILK MAKEUP Matcha Detoxifying Face Mask? Is this the famous tiktok mask? Does it work?
Start your review of MILK MAKEUP Matcha Detoxifying Face Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Brenda L.
Madison, WI
MILK MAKEUP Matcha Detoxifying Face Mask uploaded by Brenda L.
Love this mask! The best part of this mask is that you can roll it right onto your face. It is light with no scent. It does a great job clearing my skin, making it look less dull. I have used it weekly for the last 6 months and there’s plenty of use left! I like it because it’s super gentle on my skin while still taking the impurities away. MILK MAKEUP Matcha Detoxifying Face Mask
Christina M.
Renton, WA
MILK MAKEUP Matcha Detoxifying Face Mask uploaded by Christina M.
This mask is great, the mostly hands free application is enjoyable and the payoff is really nice. I use this mask once a week because I I find it to be a bit drying on my already dry skin. Other than that it's a great mask and my skin feels so fresh and smooth once the required time is met. Have you tried it? What's your favorite detoxifying mask?
Elizabeth B.
Pocatello, ID
MILK MAKEUP Matcha Detoxifying Face Mask uploaded by Elizabeth B.
Purchased at: Sephora
Oh my goodness you guys need to try this detoxifying face mask. I can see the before and after, and let me tell you it is amazing!😍
Estefania S.
Jonesboro, GA
MILK MAKEUP Matcha Detoxifying Face Mask uploaded by Estefania S.
I have been using this Matcha Detoxifying face mask and I love it so much. It doesn’t smell bad at all. It leaves my face so smooth. Love it totally worth it, my first time using Milk products 🥰
Valeska A.
VA
MILK MAKEUP Matcha Detoxifying Face Mask uploaded by Valeska A.
it is very good it helps to soften your skin and also hydrates it the product is very good I would definitely use it again I like it a lot
Marissa R.
Key West Nas, FL
MILK MAKEUP Matcha Detoxifying Face Mask uploaded by Marissa R.
I like to put this on after getting out the shower once sometimes twice a week. It's so easy to apply and I love that it is a stick so my hands don't even have to get all messy. I like that it's matcha which helps with excess oil and redness. I feel so clean once I wash it off. Leaves me feeling nice and fresh.
Steffani P.
Baltimore, MD
MILK MAKEUP Matcha Detoxifying Face Mask uploaded by Steffani P.
Felt it instantly but don’t prefer this application method as it keeps the germs from last time on the product. The green color is fun
Iris C.
Arroyo Grande, CA
MILK MAKEUP Matcha Detoxifying Face Mask uploaded by Iris C.
This mask is magic in my skin I will used two time a week and clean my skin so deeply with out living my skin dry.. my skin feel so smooth and fresh ready for my skincare products..I love it so much pictures with mask and with out and not skin care
Tiffany G.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
MILK MAKEUP Matcha Detoxifying Face Mask uploaded by Tiffany G.
MILK MAKEUP Matcha Detoxifying Face Mask uploaded by Tiffany G.
I do love this mask! It is easy to apply, easy to take off, and it feels like a high quality mask. You won’t get your fingers dirty and it is super quick to apply. It made my skin a bit dry, but that was the only down side. A little moisturizer afterwords would fix that.
Mikilani W.
Altamonte Spg, FL
MILK MAKEUP Matcha Detoxifying Face Mask uploaded by Mikilani W.
A little bit of this mask goes a long way! It doesn’t apply to thick or too thin and it’s super easy to use. I personally use it “dry” most of the time and let it sit. It does leave my skin just a tad dry so I always follow it with a nice moisturizer.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Hannah Z.
Maddy C.
Claudette R.
MELBOURNE
il y a 2 mois
MILK MAKEUP Matcha Detoxifying Face Mask can this be used on sensitive skin ?