BY MILK MAKEUP #92 in Makeup Remover

A sulfate-free matcha cleanser stick that purifies, exfoliates, and fights redness. What does: Infused with antioxidant-packed matcha green tea, this solid facial cleanser detoxifies, exfoliates, and purifies skin. Matcha and lavender essential water help soothe and calm irritated skin, while algae extract helps boost skin's natural defenses and provide instant hydration. Skin is left feeling clean, soft, and smooth. Perfect for at home or on-the-go, this vegan cleanser's TSA-friendly solid formula helps you fly through security in a flash. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Milk Makeup is an, eco-conscious, innovative brand with products made of the best possible ingredients. They see beauty in originality, authenticity, and design multi-use products for self-expression to help you Live Your Look. At Milk Makeup, there are no rules. Holographic Lip Gloss is vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free. Matcha Cleanser is oil-free, vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free.

Netra M.
Folsom, CA
This is a really amazing product. The packaging is very interesting and intuitive. The product itself is very gentle and provides light exfoliation. It doesn’t really have a stromg smell, it’s neutral. It leaves my skin feeling extremely fresh and I LOVE it. My only issue is that the product is Packaged in such a way that water gets trapped at the bottom of the tube and I’m worried that it’s unhygienic. They should make the packaging more robust. For now I try to put it upside down in hopes it drying!
Geeta I.
This product is genius. It is a stick cleanser that has little beads (which are listed as environmentally safe on their website) that exfoliate while cleansing. I didn’t expect much from it as a cleanser but it cleans my skin well without leaving it feeling stripped. I highly recommend this!
Mina D.
Anaheim, CA
This cleanser is a must have! It feels and smells amazing! It’s suuuuuper hydrating! I haven’t noticed any less black heads but it’s a really good way to wake up in the morning or wash off the day at night! And the stick makes it sooooooo easy to apply! I love it!
Eleesha T.
Orleans
I’m on my second one of these sticks! Omg they are so great I love this cleanser so much! Its so easy to use and It’s such a gental exfoliating it smells great and feels so good when you rub it in to your skin! My skin feel so soft after using this product it’s so amazing! The texture on my skin has completely went away since using this! You won’t regret buying this!!
Isa V.
This product is amazing! After every use I can feel the difference in my skin. It leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth and is making my life so much easier! Super easy to use and mess free, that’s my favorite part!
Rachel T.
Baltimore, MD
This cleanser is great for traveling. I love the formula and the slight exfoliation. I use this with the matcha toner and they work great together. I’m only giving 4 stars because I find this stick form very dirty. There is water buildup in the plastic so I can assume bacteria could form from that.
Dawn S.
Virginia City, NV
Love this cleansing stick. This is the first cleanser in a stick that I have tried. It works really well and leaves your skin needs very and clean. You do have to rinse it a bit to clean it off so it can be a bit messy but I think it’s great for travel.
Klaudia T.
Woodhaven, NY
Great cleanser, I love the smell and the ingredient list. It does keep my skin clean, although with my pores, I’m going to find a product to help with that. I have pores on my nose and a few on my cheeks that don’t get cleansed with this product.
Megan O.
Erie, PA
The exfoliating beads are not too harsh. I expected it to bubble more when wet but it didn’t. There is a light scent to it. It was a very gentle cleanser and helped my face feel clean first thing in the morning. I really enjoy the packaging.
Melanie O.
Orlando, FL
Honestly, this product was ok. The water would get trapped and cause it to dissolve faster and it would leave a strange stick sort of residue on my face. Almost Everytime I've used it I have had to clean my fave again.
Yesica L.
Is this sold at sephora?
beautystylemama u.
East York, ON
Very confusing stick it looks like stick to me like base
Darby S.
Does this leave you oily over time like the blue stick ?
Natasha  C.
Bathurst, NB
I am a matcha freak and very interested in this😄
Michela P.
Amherst, MA
I'm concerned the stick could spread bacteria. How does it work?

back