BY MILK MAKEUP

Exfoliates

Gently polishes skin with microbead-free exfoliants.

Detoxifies

Cleans and protects with detoxifying matcha green tea.

TSA-Friendly

Refreshes on-the-go — and survives airport security checks — thanks to a solid formula and carry-on size.

Ingredients: Water/eau/aqua, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Stearate, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Glycerin, Sodium C14-C16 Olefin Sulfonate, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Water, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Quaternium-90 Sepiolite, Stearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Lactobacillus/Leuconostoc/Acetobacter/Kluyveromyces/Saccharomyces, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Powder, Laminaria (algae) extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract, Quaternium-90 Montmorillonite, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance/parfum, yellow 5/CI 19140, Green 3/CI 42053

Morgan D.
Ventura, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this! It’s extremely easy to use, just rinse your face with water and rub it all over your face! I like that it’s unscented and it does a really good job at cleaning my skin. It also has little pieces of exfoliant in it to take off the dead skin which is awesome. I will buy again for sure.
Netra M.
Folsom, CA
This is a really amazing product. The packaging is very interesting and intuitive. The product itself is very gentle and provides light exfoliation. It doesn’t really have a stromg smell, it’s neutral. It leaves my skin feeling extremely fresh and I LOVE it. My only issue is that the product is Packaged in such a way that water gets trapped at the bottom of the tube and I’m worried that it’s unhygienic. They should make the packaging more robust. For now I try to put it upside down in hopes it drying!
Mina D.
Anaheim, CA
This cleanser is a must have! It feels and smells amazing! It’s suuuuuper hydrating! I haven’t noticed any less black heads but it’s a really good way to wake up in the morning or wash off the day at night! And the stick makes it sooooooo easy to apply! I love it!
Eleesha T.
Orleans
I’m on my second one of these sticks! Omg they are so great I love this cleanser so much! Its so easy to use and It’s such a gental exfoliating it smells great and feels so good when you rub it in to your skin! My skin feel so soft after using this product it’s so amazing! The texture on my skin has completely went away since using this! You won’t regret buying this!!
Sarah C.
Charlottesvle, VA
This isn't a format I typically need for cleansers but it's really great for travel or anytime you need a non-liquid cleanser. The stick and its packaging are high quality and last well in my suitcase. The cleanser is mild but effective - it might not be sufficient if you were trying to remove a ton of long-wear makeup, but for typical days it is completely sufficient and leaves my skin feeling clean and calm.
Mandy C.
West Allis, WI
Purchased at: Sephora
I saw a lot of bad reviews on this, but it was so cute, I had to try it anyway. I love Milk Makeup as a company so much. I thought this made my skin feel soooo nice! A little tight, but very clean. I use marula oil and moisturizer anyway. I also saw complaints about water getting stuck in the actual casing, but I haven’t had a problem with that either. I recommend this!
Rachel T.
Baltimore, MD
This cleanser is great for traveling. I love the formula and the slight exfoliation. I use this with the matcha toner and they work great together. I’m only giving 4 stars because I find this stick form very dirty. There is water buildup in the plastic so I can assume bacteria could form from that.
Dawn S.
Virginia City, NV
Love this cleansing stick. This is the first cleanser in a stick that I have tried. It works really well and leaves your skin needs very and clean. You do have to rinse it a bit to clean it off so it can be a bit messy but I think it’s great for travel.
Megan O.
Erie, PA
The exfoliating beads are not too harsh. I expected it to bubble more when wet but it didn’t. There is a light scent to it. It was a very gentle cleanser and helped my face feel clean first thing in the morning. I really enjoy the packaging.
Melanie O.
Orlando, FL
Honestly, this product was ok. The water would get trapped and cause it to dissolve faster and it would leave a strange stick sort of residue on my face. Almost Everytime I've used it I have had to clean my fave again.
Yesica L.
Is this sold at sephora?
beautystylemama u.
East York, ON
Very confusing stick it looks like stick to me like base
Lauryn L.
Hiram, GA
I’d love to try this. What are the pros and cons about this product??
Michela P.
Leominster, MA
I'm concerned the stick could spread bacteria. How does it work?
Darby S.
Does this leave you oily over time like the blue stick ?

Milk Makeup

Milk Makeup was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.