MILK MAKEUP Long Wear Gel Eyeliner

Stays

Highly pigmented waterproof formula (from metallic to matte) stays in line all day long.

Glides

Hydrating avocado oil and hyaluronic acid smooth skin so liner glides without pulling or catching.

Does What You Want

You have options. Liner comes with a shaper and a smudger to allow for precise application or a smoky effect, depending on your mood.

Long Wear Gel Eyeliner washes off with any oil-based remover.

Boss (Black)

Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Polyethylene, Synthetic Wax, Ceresin, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Polyisobutene, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Water (Aqua, Eau), Biotin, Hyaluronic Acid, Propanediol, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Rhamnose, Phenoxyethanol, Glucose, Glucuronic Acid, [+/- May Contain/Peut Contenir: Calcium Titanium Borosilicate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tin Oxide, Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)]

Biz (Navy)

Holographic (PTO)

Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Polyethylene, Synthetic Wax, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Ceresin, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica, Polyisobutene, Tin Oxide, Mica, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Synthetic Beeswax, Stearic Acid, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Water (Aqua, Eau), Biotin, Hyaluronic Acid, Propanediol, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Rhamnose, Phenoxyethanol, Glucose, Glucuronic Acid, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510)

BONUS (Sparkle Brown)

CEO (Brown)

BCC (Nude)

Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Polyethylene, Ceresin, Mica, Synthetic Wax, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Cire de Candelilla, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Polyisobutene, Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Water (Aqua, Eau), Biotin, Hyaluronic Acid, Propanediol, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Rhamnose, Phenoxyethanol, Glucose, Glucuronic Acid, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

Any dupes for the color “CEO” (deep matte brown)?
Does anyone have an new, unused one in the color CEO (matte brown) that they are looking to sell🥺?
MILK MAKEUP Long Wear Gel Eyeliner ? Does it stay put through out the day?
Start your review of MILK MAKEUP Long Wear Gel Eyeliner!
Adriane N.
Aurora, CO
3,834 reviews
MILK MAKEUP Long Wear Gel Eyeliner uploaded by Adriane N.
Review for: BCC
Hello Milk Makeup! Thrilled I received the color called "BCC"- it is a Nude like- brightening inner waterline color that opens up your eye SO much. It is insane just how much this addition to your eye look can change the overall appearance!! (I will take ALL of the help I can get *wink*)
Kelly F.
MILK MAKEUP Long Wear Gel Eyeliner uploaded by Kelly F.
Review for: BIZ
I love anything Milk make up! This eyeliner didn't disappoint. It glides on smoothly and stays put. It does break off easily if you apply too much pressure, but there's a sharpener included, along with a smudged! Def recommend. Milk Makeup
Hope D.
Big Stone Gap, VA
MILK MAKEUP Long Wear Gel Eyeliner uploaded by Hope D.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: BOSS
This stuff stays 👏🏻 put 👏🏻!! I have it in BOSS (black) , CEO (brown), and BIZ (navy) and I really love all three shades! Very creamy and easy to apply in the water line and will literally last ALL DAY LONG! Similar to Marc Jacobs liners.
Kelly J.
Escanaba, MI
MILK MAKEUP Long Wear Gel Eyeliner uploaded by Kelly J.
Review for: CEO
I wanted to love this product so bad 😩 I glides on extremely easily and is so creamy, but it does not stay put or last. I’ve tried it many times and I like using it best with the smudged end to create a soft blown out wing. [product:milk-makeup-long-wear-gel-eyeliner-ceo-001-oz/-028-g]
Alondra V.
Concord, CA
MILK MAKEUP Long Wear Gel Eyeliner uploaded by Alondra V.
Review for: BONUS
Love it so much it’s a must buy makes my lashes look so full and like I’m wearing fake lashes if you get the chance buy this it’s a must have black eyes and it’s very dark black Mayte a must and love it so much
Nadly M.
MILK MAKEUP Long Wear Gel Eyeliner uploaded by Nadly M.
Review for: BOSS
MILK MAKEUP Long Wear Gel Eyeliner Creamy, pigmented and glides on smoothly! It did not budge throughout the day. There is a smudger on one end and the pencil on the other. I will try some of the other colors. Milk makeup has not disappoint in any of the products I’ve tried from their line.
Emily L.
Northampton, MA
MILK MAKEUP Long Wear Gel Eyeliner uploaded by Emily L.
Review for: BOSS
I LOVE this eyeliner. The color is very black. It goes on so smoothly and it stays better than any other eyeliner I have ever used before. Ever!
Ari D.
MILK MAKEUP Long Wear Gel Eyeliner uploaded by Ari D.
This eyeliner has the longest wear ever!!!! No smudge and stays! I’m telling you this is eyeliner means business! It’s soooo hard to remove lol
Stephanie B.
Mansfield, OH
Review for: BIZ
This is one of the best gel liners I have ever used. It is definitely easy to apply just glides right under your eye it's very long wearing waterproof and the blue is just so dark but bright at the same time. I think I just found my new favorite eyeliner
Crystal R.
Review for: BOSS
I love this eyeliner it’s really so great and goes on and stays on all day till I take it off
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Elisa A.
il y a 10 mois
MILK MAKEUP Long Wear Gel Eyeliner ? Does it stay put through out the day?
dedra L. il y a 9 mois
Yes ma'am it stays even after removing your makeup at the end of the day. It finally wears off the next day. That is when wearing it in the water line.