Add a Photo

By MILK MAKEUP

A liquid highlighter for the ultimate strobing effect. Powered by pearls, Liquid Strobe is a targeted, liquid highlighter for the ultimate strobing effect. The concentrated highlighter imparts dimension and shimmer, and its rollerball applicator is quick and precise. It's infused with a crushed pearl elixir formula for a for long-lasting, strobe effect. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Milk Makeup is a paraben-free, eco-conscious, innovative product line made of the best possible ingredients. They see beauty in originality, authenticity, and design multiuse products for self-expression. This product is vegan and cruelty-free.

Photo (1)
Autumn S.
Autumn S.

I really wanna try this! I really wanna try this! I really wanna try this! I really wanna try this! I really wanna try this! I really wanna try this! I really wanna try this! I really wanna try this! I really wanna try this! I really wanna try this! I really wanna try this! I really wanna try this! I really wanna try this! I really wanna try this! I really wanna try this! I really wanna try this! I really wanna try this! I really wanna try this! I really wanna try this! I really wanna try this!
Royal G.
Royal G.
Grand Rapids, MI

There is a reason why this is so popular and a must have on everyone's list! It's super nice! The color is pigmented, gorgeous and highly reflective! It feels good on the skin, and it's long wearing! If you can find this product, definitely get it! You won't regret it!
Kelly S.
Kelly S.

I absolutely LOVE Milk Makeup. Pretty much anything they come out with is amazing. When I found out that they launched this product I knew I needed to get my hands on it!! It looks absolutely beautiful on the skin and melts right in. Perfect for a natural glow!!
Vicki G.
Vicki G.
Jasper, AL

Love it. Makes me feel pretty. It's so light to the face like you have nothing on. It doesn't have that caked on feel. Love love it it's absolutely wonderful. Will never use anything else. No matter what
Aysha C.
Aysha C.
Brooklyn, NY

Milk makeup is a quality brand! This product in particular is on trend with the highlighted and glossy appearance, perfect for spring sumner and festival season!
Salena F.
Salena F.

I absolutely love this lip gloss and I'm more of a matte lip type person but the way it shimmers on your lip is gorgeous gold sheer undertone and easy to blend
Aionesei D.
Aionesei D.

The highlighter is pigmented and it gives you the glow you are looking for. It's also easy to blend and I think it is a good product. I recomend it!
Aimee H.
Aimee H.
Atmore, AL

I love love love love love it and I also love the container it comes in. Everyone ask me what's that because it's just so cute.
Pretty B.
Pretty B.
Tulsa, OK

I recommend this ...it brings out the features in your face very light it gives off a matte look definitely easy to apply
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Dumfries, VA

oh my gosh I love this product so much. It is so amazing and wonderful and splendid. Its great!
Yesenia K.
Yesenia K.

Where's the best place to buy this?
Zoe D.
Zoe D.

Does it takes off your makeup?
Rubi L.
Rubi L.

Is this expensive?
Helen P.
Helen P.
Apopka, FL

Has anyone tried the milk products? How do you feel about them?
Noemi F.
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park , CA

Can this be used over powder or should it be used before?

Join Now