MILK MAKEUP Liquid Strobe Aura uploaded by Mel M.

BY MILK MAKEUP

A liquid highlighter for the ultimate strobing effect. Powered by pearls, Liquid Strobe is a targeted, liquid highlighter for the ultimate strobing effect. The concentrated highlighter imparts dimension and shimmer, and its rollerball applicator is quick and precise. It's infused with a crushed pearl elixir formula for a for long-lasting, strobe effect. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Milk Makeup is a paraben-free, eco-conscious, innovative product line made of the best possible ingredients. They see beauty in originality, authenticity, and design multiuse products for self-expression. This product is vegan and cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora
Candy B.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Not my favorite. MILK has this cool girl, minimalist chic vibe that's right up my alley. I just wished this didn't translate onto their product packaging negatively. The pump roller ball tube feels cheap because of the plastic. It took a couple pumps to get the highlighter liquid going. Even so, the formula in itself was disappointing. There were literal specks of glitter in the highlighter. Pieces of shiny particles that doesn't seem neither subtle or in your face highlight. It was the in between that didn't make the formula attractive to me. I was hoping it would be more of a lightweight sheen, possibly buildable in layers. But this wasn't it. Blending was a bit of a hassle. As it just spread glitter all over the cheekbones and cheeks. The concept is right with the packaging and formula, but the execution was a bit poor to me.
Leah A.
Leah A.
brockton, MA
The idea of these highlighter pens are nice since they are easy and practical. I'm not a fan of glittery highlights; I'm more of a luminous highlight girl if that makes sense. Overall though, this product is definitely for the girl that is o the go that's wants a glow & is not picky about it!
Royal G.
Royal G.
Grand Rapids , MI
There is a reason why this is so popular and a must have on everyone's list! It's super nice! The color is pigmented, gorgeous and highly reflective! It feels good on the skin, and it's long wearing! If you can find this product, definitely get it! You won't regret it!
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
I absolutely LOVE Milk Makeup. Pretty much anything they come out with is amazing. When I found out that they launched this product I knew I needed to get my hands on it!! It looks absolutely beautiful on the skin and melts right in. Perfect for a natural glow!!
Sara A.
Sara A.
Miami Beach
Great stain. I love mlks branding and packaging and I am starting a collection with all of their cute bottles and containers. As you can tell they are great and their formula is even better. This stuff leaves my lips gorgeous and I will continue to use it forever
Thiago C.
Thiago C.
Milk is another one of my favorite brands ugh so good this product is very pigmented and the packaging is so cool it's all either twist or click types of packaging which is so cool I use this everyday for a nice pink glow and wait to buy this again
Salena F.
Salena F.
I absolutely love this lip gloss and I'm more of a matte lip type person but the way it shimmers on your lip is gorgeous gold sheer undertone and easy to blend
Vicki G.
Vicki G.
Jasper, AL
Love it. Makes me feel pretty. It's so light to the face like you have nothing on. It doesn't have that caked on feel. Love love it it's absolutely wonderful. Will never use anything else. No matter what
Pretty B.
Pretty B.
Tulsa, OK
I recommend this ...it brings out the features in your face very light it gives off a matte look definitely easy to apply
Aimee H.
Aimee H.
Atmore, AL
I love love love love love it and I also love the container it comes in. Everyone ask me what's that because it's just so cute.
Yesenia K.
Yesenia K.
Where's the best place to buy this?
Zoe D.
Zoe D.
Does it takes off your makeup?
Rubi L.
Rubi L.
Is this expensive?
Mariah B.
Mariah B.
San Diego, CA
What is the price value and where can you get this product?
Bree T.
Bree T.
Halifax, NS
I had people tell me that it drys out your skin is this true?