MILK MAKEUP Liquid Strobe uploaded by Mel M.MILK MAKEUP Liquid Strobe uploaded by Kallie C.

BY MILK MAKEUP

A liquid highlighter for the ultimate strobing effect. Powered by pearls, Liquid Strobe is a targeted, liquid highlighter for the ultimate strobing effect. The concentrated highlighter imparts dimension and shimmer, and its rollerball applicator is quick and precise. It's infused with a crushed pearl elixir formula for a for long-lasting, strobe effect. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Milk Makeup is a paraben-free, eco-conscious, innovative product line made of the best possible ingredients. They see beauty in originality, authenticity, and design multiuse products for self-expression. This product is vegan and cruelty-free. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Hailey C.
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Liquid Strobe Ultraviolet 0.13 oz/ 3.8 mL
a little too glittery for my taste. can see how it may be a difficult product for those with oily skin as it is very liquidy. don't love the rollerball applicator as it does not allow for easy application over some foundations. overall, probably better options for a blue/purple toned liquid highlight.
Lauren F.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Liquid Strobe Beam 0.13 oz/ 3.8 mL
I first tried this on my bare face and it was gorgeous, but then I applied it on top of Kat Von D Lock-it Tattoo Foundation and it was super patchy and uneven. I might try to pop off the roller ball and apply it with a brush because the product itself is gorgeous.
Mikayla H.
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Liquid Strobe Beam 0.13 oz/ 3.8 mL
Love this intense metallic highlight!! It's perfect for any look whether it's natural or intense. You can use a small amount and build up. You can use a natural haired brush for a natural look or synthetic for an intense glow!!
Alanna S.
Bryan, TX
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Liquid Strobe Beam 0.13 oz/ 3.8 mL
I've heard some negative things about this on the Sephora app, but I liked the idea of liquid highlighter and it was on their beauty offers when I needed to order something. So I got a sample size of it in Beam, which is pretty much straight up gold. I liked it a lot more than I thought I would. The only reason I'm giving it four stars instead of five is because of the damn applicator. Rollerballs are cool for stuff like perfumes and glitter, not for a slightly thicker liquid like this highlighter. I ended up just shaking it very well and rolling it onto a damp sponge so I could put it evenly on my face. That said, I don't think the glitter is too chunky. If you're not pouring it on your face, the effect is nice and glowy. I used it on my cheekbones, browbones, and nose. It's also SUPER long wearing, so I appreciate that it stayed on my face even with my oily skin and the humidity! If they would change their packaging - I could see this being super great in a dropper bottle - I would definitely buy the full size.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Liquid Strobe Aura 0.13 oz/ 3.8 mL
Not my favorite. MILK has this cool girl, minimalist chic vibe that's right up my alley. I just wished this didn't translate onto their product packaging negatively. The pump roller ball tube feels cheap because of the plastic. It took a couple pumps to get the highlighter liquid going. Even so, the formula in itself was disappointing. There were literal specks of glitter in the highlighter. Pieces of shiny particles that doesn't seem neither subtle or in your face highlight. It was the in between that didn't make the formula attractive to me. I was hoping it would be more of a lightweight sheen, possibly buildable in layers. But this wasn't it. Blending was a bit of a hassle. As it just spread glitter all over the cheekbones and cheeks. The concept is right with the packaging and formula, but the execution was a bit poor to me.
Ashley D.
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Liquid Strobe Ultraviolet 0.13 oz/ 3.8 mL
THIS IS THE COOLEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN! besides the foundation thats like a roller ball applicator! I have never seen anything like it and it really sparked my interest. I would totally be intereted in trying that out but yes! this rollerball highlight its amazing! its very iridescent and beautiful. its more on the purple side, but still so so gorgeous. Its very "wet" but dries down really fast. I like that it doesn't dry immediately so that you have time to really blend it. The pigmentation is beautiful to say the least.
Nicole H.
Tempe, AZ
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Liquid Strobe Beam 0.13 oz/ 3.8 mL
I don't like this because it feels oddly tingly and hot on the skin. Like it has medicine or something. It wouldnt apply on top of my makeup. It was basically see through and when I apply it on my arm it does the opposite. I can see Its gold. But it won't apply on my face. Plus it doesn't work with my foundatiin I guess. I will not purchase this again.
Kallie C.
Milton, FL
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Liquid Strobe Beam 0.13 oz/ 3.8 mL
This highlighter is tragic...first of all, the packaging is more for quirk value than it is useful. I got none of the gold color but tons of glitter. The description doesn't even mention glitter so what? The glitter chunks are so large they just make your skin look textured. I put it on my arm, used a ring light, and all you can see are a couple glitter pieces that look like arm bumps (I promise they're not).
Adrianna V.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Liquid Strobe Beam 0.13 oz/ 3.8 mL
The only reason I wouldn't give this 5 stars is because of the bottle. It's kinda annoying to get it out with the roller ball, but I popped the top off and have been dipping a small brush into it then disbursing it with my fingertips. Overall, the pigment payoff is off the charts. It's beautiful. Glow junkies need this for sure.
Cassie T.
La Habra, CA
Review for: MILK MAKEUP Liquid Strobe Beam 0.13 oz/ 3.8 mL
Not a fan. It's glittery-not just shimmery, true glitter-which is not something I want on my face. Plus, the rollerball is horrible and the product is hard to get out at all and then hard to get to come out evenly. With the insane amount of highlighters on the market, this is not one to spend your money on.
Yesenia K.
Where's the best place to buy this?
Rubi L.
Is this expensive?
Zoe D.
Does it takes off your makeup?
Becky D.
Methuen, MA
Anyone willing to share some how-to videos or links? Strobe liquid newbie here!
Samantha S.
Clarksville, TN
I'm very interested in the brand milk makeup, but I just wonder how good everything is.