BY MILK MAKEUP

A full coverage, long-wear lip vinyl with the creamy coverage of a lipstick and the shine of a gloss. What does: Laminate your lips with this lipstick-gloss hybrid for a major editorial look with minimal effort. Packed with pigment, Lip Vinyl offers full coverage and long wear, while jojoba seed oil, coconut oil, and acai fruit extract moisturize lips and make for comfortable wear. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Milk Makeup is an eco-conscious, innovative brand with products made of the best possible ingredients. They see beauty in originality, authenticity, and design multi-use products for self-expression to help you Live Your Look. At Milk Makeup, there are no rules. Lip Vinyl is vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Sofia C.
Sofia C.
Somerville, New Jersey
This product is very flattering and leaves a great finish on the lips. It is more on the pricier side, so if you are not willing to spend as much money than I suggest to opt for a different lip product. I reccomend this but I do not think it is anything amazing compared to other products I've used.
ROSIE T.
ROSIE T.
Dearborn, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Normally I like their products with this one not so much I thought there'd be a lot more color a lot more pigment even though it is Supposed to be a lot milder that being said it was just 2 milder for me
Awesome product! So comfortable on the lips. It stays on for a long time. I really like the formula!
Princess S.
Princess S.
Hull
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful packaging! It smells aromatic and has different kind of scents! It feels very light and comfortable and pretty on the lips! It makes the lips feel soft and look healthy and it helps me keep my lip and face but it's definitely worth buying! I recommend it! You can even get different kind of colours that will suit your taste!
My n.
My n.
Reid
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️it so wonderful Very beautiful product Wonderful I have used it many times, 💓💓💓💓💓💓💝💝💝💝🍃🍃👌👌👌👌I like the refreshing smell and good my favorite hee I have a wonderful too I have loved it🌹😍😍😍❤️♥️♥️
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this pop on super glossy?