BY MILK MAKEUP

A lightweight, long-wear metallic liquid lip color for lips that deserve a metal. What does: Create dimensional, foil-like lips in a swipe with this pigment-packed liquid lipstick. It's got a lightweight, futuristic vegan formula that stays all day, and is infused with nourishing lotus oil for comfortable wear and a unique mineral complex for antioxidant protection. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Saint Augustine
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have two colors in this liquid lip from Milk. I love the metal and shimmery look that is popular right now and I really Use this more as a li topper now. The consistency is very thin. Much better than other liquid lipsticks I have used. It's not creamy at all but the colors are beautiful. I tried to wear it alone but it was very drying on my lips so I tried this as a topper over other lip products and it looks much better but the topcoat still gets dry. it's just not as uncomfortable than it is when you wear it alone. The colors, however, are really beautiful and shimmery so I'm willing to put up with a little dryness for the color pay off.
Marissa B.
Marissa B.
Wallingford, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really want to try more Milk products. This was good, but definitely not for my skin tone. I think it would be great for someone who is a bit more tan than me. Great product though! Felt nice and love packaging.
Delacie N.
Delacie N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The consistency of this product is great. It is a smooth feeling and doesn't leave a sticky thick feeling on your lips. The application is very easy. The product comes in very nice packaging that's easy to open
Jireh G.
Jireh G.
Donna
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just bought this last week and I thought it was gonna be bad but it's pretty good. Totally recommend!!
Nathali B.
Nathali B.
Badhoevedorp
Beauty Junkie Expert
how i always tell, unfortunatelly we do not have sephora in our country, always should buy it from france in case we want to get anything from sephora stores, i get a gift from a friend of me she was in france the Milk Lip Metal in color Angel, it was long lasting very nice corlor.
angel G.
angel G.
Quezon City
Beauty Junkie Expert
MILK is always a brand that never fails and disappoint you. This product is a good investment. It can last up to 6 hours with drinking and eating. The packaging is super great. The sophisticated look can make your vanity a good display. I hope i can try more of MILK prpducts.
Victoria F.