Milk Makeup - Lip Color (Wifey/Dusty Rose) uploaded by Shellian S.

BY MILK MAKEUP

This bold demi-matte Lip Color bathes lips in hydration for comfortable all day wear. A pigment level of 30 percent ensures one-swipe coverage and super intense color payoff with no base required. Shea butter, coconut oils, and grapefruit peel oils... see more...

Star H.
Louisville, KY
Let me start by saying I'm excited that Milk Makeup is now VEGAN! As for this lipstick it has high color pay off but in my opinion isn't long lasting. This doesn't bother me because it doesn't dry or crack, it just kind of wears away and my lips still feel moisturized. The color Wifey on my skin tone looks very natural. It's been my go to here lately because I've been having a lot of "no makeup" makeup days and it's a really subtle color in my opinion. I would definitely recommend it especially if you're someone who likes no fuss easy lipstick or is a beginner in the makeup game.
Lynor W.
Brandon
This is my favorite lip color! You get SO much product for the price, and a little really does go a long way. It’s very long lasting in my opinion! It stayed all day at a festival I went to and didn’t smudge in the rain or anything. The color is very vibrant!
Fernanda T.
Dallas, TX
This is a great and versatile nude! The packaging is simple which adds to it attractiveness.

The product is matte but has a bit of a moisturizing effects to it. The only thing I don’t like is that it doesn’t last as long on my lips as it does for others, so I have to reapply it a few tones a day.
Sara A.
This is one of my favorite lip products I own! I have to reapply throughout the day, but the color goes on smooth and only takes one swipe for it to look great. I can’t wait to buy in more of their colors!
Lindsay K.
San Francisco, CA
Love the application and consistency of this lip stick but the color I’d say is a bit darker than what i was expecting
Jacqueline F.
Montreal
This lipstick is extremely pigmented and lasts all day long. It also does not make your lips feels very light on the lips and does not make them feel dry. It is very easy to apply. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who looking for a new lipstick to try out.
Shellian S.
Virginia Bch, VA
Love this Milk lip color, it is not dry and does not come off easily. The best of all it can be worn with any outfit. The price is reasonable and they put a lot of care into making this product awesome and that for one why I would recommend it.