BY MILK MAKEUP

A hydrating, multi-use lip and cheek color stick. Get creamy cheek and lip color in a single stroke. Easy-to-apply, Lip + Cheek Stick provides buildable, blendable blush and lip color with Milk Makeup's Milk Melt Technology for instant and seamless absorption. Mango butter, peach nectar, and avocado oil intensify its richness just layer on for bolder color. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. This product is vegan.

• Does anyone else think this product smells like crayons?1 Answers
  • How does this compare to Tarte's cheek tints? 1 Answers
  • Ive been wanting to buy this product does anyone recommend,it?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Ivy K.
I love this product. I will never go back to a powder blush, or any powder really. I have the color "quickie" and it is a deep berry. I use it on my cheeks not lips. It is the most beautiful color that makes you look healthy and blushing. It is easily blendable and the stick will last me forever.
T B.
I have this in the color rally. I love the color payoff, it definitely shows. That being said, it can be a little shiny on the cheeks which gives you a nice glow if you have dry skin.. blending it kind of moves my foundation around. It would be best used on clean skin.
Amanda G.
Warwick, RI
I love this blush sticky because it is easy to apply and blend. If gives my cheeks a rosy complexion without the dullness of powder. I also dab on my lips for a monochrome look.
Madeline L.
Paradise
Such a beautiful product! I primarily use it on my lips because it’s so moisturizing and beautiful but it would be great as a cream blush! Their products are all natural and smell very nice. Love this product so much!!
Danni B.
Ann Arbor, MI
Wonderful little product for a natural finish! It smells lovely and is perfect for a youthful glow on your cheeks. It’s super moisturizing, so great for dry skin and chapped lips. It’s my go to product for a natural look.
Lydia T.
Edmonds
I love the color and it goes on super smooth for your cheeks and lips! It’s a bit pricey but I think it’s worth it if you like the multi purpose.
aliece B.
Boca Raton, FL
I bought a trial size at Sephora and was so excited to try this product out as I've never tried anything from Milk Makeup before. However the packaging seems very cheap in comparison to the price that it is being sold at. This shade swatches horribly on those that do not have pale/olive skin. Although it is hydrating, the pigmentation completely turned me off. I don't see myself buying this product again in the future.
Yovanka S.
Alamo
Cute. Easy to apply and blend out. It has a great color and no harsh scent. The packaging is pleasing. Would buy again.
Ajreen M.
The ponds
this cheek stain is amazing because its amazing
its value is great not just good its worth it noot pricey at all
its went past my expectations  as it was amazing
application and usage was easy
i would for sure recommend this to others like my friends and family
Jessica G.
Paris, TX
First time I used it I loved it the color stays true all day long. It was wonderful for my skin tone. I used it for my lips and cheeks and it flows well with my fall makeup looks
Maddie S.
Marion, IA
Is this worth it? I've never been able to try it but birchbox advertises it a lot and it looks like a really cool product
Tracelle N.
I just received a sample of the Milk Lip + Cheek swish and I can't wait to try it. Pros? Cons?
Kayla P.
Temple, TX
I have never actually heard of this. I am such a make up fanatic lol and I love love love trying out new things. You can actually use this for your cheeks and your lips? It doesn't make one or the other dry or sticky? I am so curious!
Alyssa P.
Is this good for dry acne prone skin?
Adriana C.
Are these any good I know its new and I would love to try it I just wouldn't want to waist my money. Is it really Vegan?