BY MILK MAKEUP

A hydrating, multi-use lip and cheek color stick. Get creamy cheek and lip color in a single stroke. Easy-to-apply, Lip + Cheek Stick provides buildable, blendable blush and lip color with Milk Makeup's Milk Melt Technology for instant and seamless absorption. Mango butter, peach nectar, and avocado oil intensify its richness just layer on for bolder color. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. This product is vegan.

• Does anyone else think this product smells like crayons?1 Answers
  • How does this compare to Tarte's cheek tints? 1 Answers
  • Ive been wanting to buy this product does anyone recommend,it?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
caitlin d.
Fort Worth
I really like this stick I go for very natural looks so this is a great job at presenting that overall reccommend
Ivy K.
I love this product. I will never go back to a powder blush, or any powder really. I have the color "quickie" and it is a deep berry. I use it on my cheeks not lips. It is the most beautiful color that makes you look healthy and blushing. It is easily blendable and the stick will last me forever.
Amanda G.
Warwick, RI
I love this blush sticky because it is easy to apply and blend. If gives my cheeks a rosy complexion without the dullness of powder. I also dab on my lips for a monochrome look.
Madeline L.
Paradise
Such a beautiful product! I primarily use it on my lips because it’s so moisturizing and beautiful but it would be great as a cream blush! Their products are all natural and smell very nice. Love this product so much!!
Yovanka S.
Alamo
Cute. Easy to apply and blend out. It has a great color and no harsh scent. The packaging is pleasing. Would buy again.
Jessica G.
Paris, TX
First time I used it I loved it the color stays true all day long. It was wonderful for my skin tone. I used it for my lips and cheeks and it flows well with my fall makeup looks
Makena K.
Lincoln, NE
This product is one of my 'go-to's' for an everyday makeup look. The product stays for a long time and I may only have to reapply once every four hours. I purchased my product at an Urban Outfitters in Washington D.C. The packaging is very durable and the product still looks great despite hanging out in my work bag 24/7.
Julia B.
This is buy far my favorite product EVER. It works great, has amazing packaging, and is just a dynamic duo. The value is amazing and I probably bought it from Sephora Christmas 2016 and there is still a lot left: I 100% recommend to others because of its price.
Cristina P.
Recieved this blush as a gift and totally fell in love with it. Its my new favorite blush and use it every day! The product is really easy to apply and stays on all day too. The color I tried is lip+check perk and its a really lovely pink shade. Can't wait to try more from this brand
Sara b.
Virginia Bch, VA
Got this in a sephora gym bundle and I absolutely loved be it! Great color and will definitely be buying more. It goes on smooth and gives a slightly dewy look. Perfect for spring and summer looks!!!!!
Maddie S.
Marion, IA
Is this worth it? I've never been able to try it but birchbox advertises it a lot and it looks like a really cool product
Tracelle N.
I just received a sample of the Milk Lip + Cheek swish and I can't wait to try it. Pros? Cons?
Kayla P.
Temple, TX
I have never actually heard of this. I am such a make up fanatic lol and I love love love trying out new things. You can actually use this for your cheeks and your lips? It doesn't make one or the other dry or sticky? I am so curious!
Alyssa P.
Is this good for dry acne prone skin?
Adriana C.
Are these any good I know its new and I would love to try it I just wouldn't want to waist my money. Is it really Vegan?