BY MILK MAKEUP

A hydrating, multi-use lip and cheek color stick. Get creamy cheek and lip color in a single stroke. Easy-to-apply, Lip + Cheek Stick provides buildable, blendable blush and lip color with Milk Makeup's Milk Melt Technology for instant and seamless absorption. Mango butter, peach nectar, and avocado oil intensify its richness just layer on for bolder color. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. This product is vegan.

• Does anyone else think this product smells like crayons?1 Answers
  • How does this compare to Tarte's cheek tints? 1 Answers
  • Ive been wanting to buy this product does anyone recommend,it?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Riley S.
I wasn't expecting to like this, but it's my current go-to for blush. It blends in incredibly well and looks very natural. It's easy to build up the color if you'd like something more dramatic, as well. I have combination skin and did not run into any issues with breakouts with this.

One caveat: I did not find this effective at all as lip color.
Kelley S.
Marshall, VA
I gave three stars because I really love this as a cheek product but not so much as a lip product. It's perfect to dab on the apples on your cheeks for a natural flushed look. The application is super easy, just dab, blend lightly with fingertips and go. As a lip color it's just too sheer and the consistency didn't feel good on my lips. I do think the price is a little high.
Jessica H.
I really like this Milk makeup lip + cheek product in the color quickie. I tried this product on a whim in urban outfitters and ended up loving it so much that I purchased it on the spot. This product looks beautiful on my lips as well as my cheeks!
Ashley A.
Scotts, MI
I usually love cream like cheek blushes but this one wasn't working on my cheeks or lips. It was very oily and felt slick and greasy on my cheeks...not a lot of color payout either. Figured I'd use it as a gloss but the taste was terrible. No go for me...Might work for someone with extremely dry skin.
Divya B.
I really like that it is a two it one. The color it absolutely beautiful and it matches any skin tone. It is easy to apply to the lips and cheeks. The color is a lose pigmented. It glides on with easy and lasted for a while.
lola b.
i love this product so much! it gives a super natural flush on your cheeks and it makes you look alive and more awake. I've been using for a couple months now and I've barely made a dent so I'm sure it will last a long time. i have the shade perk right now and i hope to try other shades.
Kat R.
Lancaster , PA
Love this cream blush! The color is perfect and so is the pigmentation. It doesn't make you look crazy but doesn't blend away to nothing. Lasts a long time and has a great finish. It's quick and super easy to blend. I use when I'm going full drama and when I'm just doing light makeup.
Minka R.
Albuquerque, NM
I love this so much! Recently I've switched to a less-coverage routine with lots of stains & glosses & cream products. This color is beautiful & so blendable on the cheeks. It's a little too light for my already pigmented lips though. Great travel makeup & so quick to blend.
Brianna P.
Erdenheim, PA
I have the color swish & gives such a beautiful babydoll pink look. Adds a nice glow to the cheeks that I don't think a powder can give. Looks like second skin and is buildable if you want natural or more vibrant.
Anne T.
While I do like the texture and how easy it is to apply, I cannot say I love the color. It isn't anything personal- the color just clashes with my skin tone because I'm fair with a lot of red undertones.
Tracelle N.
I just received a sample of the Milk Lip + Cheek swish and I can't wait to try it. Pros? Cons?
Maddie S.
Marion, IA
Is this worth it? I've never been able to try it but birchbox advertises it a lot and it looks like a really cool product
Alyssa P.
Is this good for dry acne prone skin?
Kayla P.
Temple, TX
I have never actually heard of this. I am such a make up fanatic lol and I love love love trying out new things. You can actually use this for your cheeks and your lips? It doesn't make one or the other dry or sticky? I am so curious!
Adriana C.
Are these any good I know its new and I would love to try it I just wouldn't want to waist my money. Is it really Vegan?