BY MILK MAKEUP

A hydrating, multi-use lip and cheek color stick. Get creamy cheek and lip color in a single stroke. Easy-to-apply, Lip + Cheek Stick provides buildable, blendable blush and lip color with Milk Makeup's Milk Melt Technology for instant and seamless absorption. Mango butter, peach nectar, and avocado oil intensify its richness just layer on for bolder color. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. This product is vegan.

• Does anyone else think this product smells like crayons?1 Answers
  • How does this compare to Tarte's cheek tints? 1 Answers
  • Ive been wanting to buy this product does anyone recommend,it?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Julia B.
This is buy far my favorite product EVER. It works great, has amazing packaging, and is just a dynamic duo. The value is amazing and I probably bought it from Sephora Christmas 2016 and there is still a lot left: I 100% recommend to others because of its price.
Amanda G.
Warwick, RI
I love this blush sticky because it is easy to apply and blend. If gives my cheeks a rosy complexion without the dullness of powder. I also dab on my lips for a monochrome look.
Jessica G.
Paris, TX
First time I used it I loved it the color stays true all day long. It was wonderful for my skin tone. I used it for my lips and cheeks and it flows well with my fall makeup looks
Emmie M.
Saint Paul, MN
I have the Milk Makeup cheek and lip tint stick in Rally. It's a much larger 'crayon' than I expected (about one inch in diameter). The color is beautiful in the stick, but the color payoff is lacking. Great for a subdued flush on the apples of your cheeks, it doesn't offer much tint for the lips. It's also weirdly sticky, such that I feel like, when blending the swipe into my cheeks, that I'm wiping it off with my fingers, my usual application method. One piece of advice: buy directly from their site. Sold on Amazon, it's double the cost, and Milk sends samples of their other products, too.
Devin M.
Atlanta, GA
It's hard to find pink/mauve cheek stains that don't look chalky or ashy on darker skin tones, but Rally is perfect! I love that it's moisturizing, but I gave it 4 stars, because it's almost too moisturizing at times. I have oily skin, and when I first apply it, it looks a little greasy. Therefore, I have to dab a translucent powder over it. Other than that! I love it. Such a natural looking product! This is a true lip + cheek stain. Perfect for Spring, but I find myself reaching for my Lip + Cheek in Quickie more frequently, as it is a berry color and seems to be more universal.
Patricia L.
Franklin sq , NY
I purchased this lip+cheek in the color Rally while shopping in Urban Outfitters and I loooove this stuff. The color is perfect I apply it to my cheeks and lips. It's natural formula is why I love milk makeup. I mean who likes to put harsh chemicals onto their skin? Not me.. I do have to apply this more frequently than a powder blush but for the amount of product you get for your money is amazing. I would definitely repurchase!!!
Devin M.
Atlanta, GA
Milk products are quick, easy, and mostly in stick form. The lip + cheek stick in Quickie is bomb! It gives a nice berry color to your lips and a nice flush to your cheeks! I love that it's moisturizing, but I gave it 4 stars, because it's almost too moisturizing at times. I have oily skin, and when I first apply it, it looks a little greasy. Therefore, I have to dab a translucent powder over it. Other than that! I love it. Such a natural looking product! This is a true lip + cheek stain.
Skylar D.
W Hollywood, CA
I really like the color of this lip and cheek stain. I also really like the way it works on lips. However, the texture got really weird and melty after I had it for a few weeks. That is especially weird considering it was in my bedroom, not in the hot sun. I would not buy it again. Milk Makeup actually sent me a different product for free because I did not like this one. Great company service.
nina a.
Englewd Clfs, NJ
i love this blush. at first i was scared it would be way too bright, but it's soooo nice bc it's very light & buildable. u can keep it super light & just add a slight tint to the lip and cheek, or u could build it up and make it pretty intense. i love using it in the summer with my laura mercier tinted moistuzizer. it's the perfect lazy summer makeup look, especially when it's just way too hot to do full face. i love it w the tinted moisturizer (honestly can wear it on its own too) bc it just adds some life to my face and looks so pretty
Mary E.
Barre, VT
I like this. It's not a love but it's great to keep in your purse for those night you spend unexpectedly out so you can walk out in the morning looking put together. This blends easily on your cheeks with just your fingers (start light and build up) but it's a little thick for lips. I use my finger and then tap it on. It doesn't last long on my lips though.
Tracelle N.
I just received a sample of the Milk Lip + Cheek swish and I can't wait to try it. Pros? Cons?
Maddie S.
Marion, IA
Is this worth it? I've never been able to try it but birchbox advertises it a lot and it looks like a really cool product
Alyssa P.
Is this good for dry acne prone skin?
Kayla P.
Temple, TX
I have never actually heard of this. I am such a make up fanatic lol and I love love love trying out new things. You can actually use this for your cheeks and your lips? It doesn't make one or the other dry or sticky? I am so curious!
Adriana C.
Are these any good I know its new and I would love to try it I just wouldn't want to waist my money. Is it really Vegan?