BY MILK MAKEUP

A hydrating, multi-use lip and cheek color stick. Get creamy cheek and lip color in a single stroke. Easy-to-apply, Lip + Cheek Stick provides buildable, blendable blush and lip color with Milk Makeup's Milk Melt Technology for instant and seamless absorption. Mango butter, peach nectar, and avocado oil intensify its richness just layer on for bolder color. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. This product is vegan.

• Does anyone else think this product smells like crayons?1 Answers
  • How does this compare to Tarte's cheek tints? 1 Answers
  • Ive been wanting to buy this product does anyone recommend,it?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Amanda P.
Christiansbrg, VA
This is an amazing product. It's my everyday blush. I love how it blends in perfectly on my cheeks. I also wear it on my lips at times.
Mary H.
Very sticky, can be used as a base but I am not into sticky makeup in any way. Used a few times, great color but to sticky.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
I got this in my birchbox & it was one of the reasons why I kept it for as long as I did because I like this so much.
Elizabeth C.
Sayreville, NJ
This is my favorite type of blush. I used to use a different brand and then found this one and love how it applys
paige R.
Medina, OH
Milk is an amazing company with overall amazing products that look beautiful on all women (and of course men)
krista s.
Milpitas, CA
Love it, beautiful colors, and you can apply over your powered face and it doesn't make it cakie at all!!
Sophie K.
College Sta, TX
Perfect shade of pink for my cheeks and it is a natural pink with a little bit of a undertone of orange
Stacy A.
Medina, OH
I really like this! It's so smooth and creamy and I love that it can be used as a lipstick or a blush!
Ariel G.
Yakima, WA
This cream blush is amazing! It is SUCH a beautiful color and is so easy to blend into the skin
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
Aaaaaaamazing product! Love this! Universal product a must have for moms! Gotta have it
Tracelle N.
I just received a sample of the Milk Lip + Cheek swish and I can't wait to try it. Pros? Cons?
Maddie S.
Marion, IA
Is this worth it? I've never been able to try it but birchbox advertises it a lot and it looks like a really cool product
Alyssa P.
Is this good for dry acne prone skin?
Kayla P.
Temple, TX
I have never actually heard of this. I am such a make up fanatic lol and I love love love trying out new things. You can actually use this for your cheeks and your lips? It doesn't make one or the other dry or sticky? I am so curious!
Adriana C.
Are these any good I know its new and I would love to try it I just wouldn't want to waist my money. Is it really Vegan?