BY MILK MAKEUP

A hydrating, multi-use lip and cheek color stick. Get creamy cheek and lip color in a single stroke. Easy-to-apply, Lip + Cheek Stick provides buildable, blendable blush and lip color with Milk Makeup's Milk Melt Technology for instant and seamless absorption. Mango butter, peach nectar, and avocado oil intensify its richness just layer on for bolder color. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. This product is vegan.

• Does anyone else think this product smells like crayons?1 Answers
  • How does this compare to Tarte's cheek tints? 1 Answers
  • Ive been wanting to buy this product does anyone recommend,it?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Adriana R.
The blush doesn't stay longer, it looks natural yes but I wish it didn't have too much glitter but if you want to have a natural look this is for you
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
I was actually really glad I received this is my birchbox to review and I really like it, blends good, I like that you can use for lip and cheek.
Lydia T.
Edmonds
I love the color and it goes on super smooth for your cheeks and lips! It’s a bit pricey but I think it’s worth it if you like the multi purpose.
Cheyenne J.
I just did not like the formula at all it did not look good over foundation ( powder or cream) and it just cost way to much for that you get
Nicole H.
Dekalb, IL
This is a really nice and pretty product but giving it 4 stars because it is a cream product that's still a little difficult to work with
Hannah A.
Monroe, NC
Great buildable pigment that feels luxurios on the skin. Very blendable and easy to work with. Makes me a believer in cream blushes.
Zoë A.
Saint Augustine, FL
Creamy pigmented blush that looks amazing on the right person. Really cute and lasts quite a bit as long as you're not sweating
karla m.
Elk grove
I loved thier product super natural and very well for my skin type! It was worth the money. I see myself buying it again
Camila G.
Highly pigmented and blends very well. Can go from lighter to more intense looking blush. Also makes a great lip color
Nasira W.
It has a very pretty pigment and has a nice matte finish it is sheer and kind of sticky, but it does get the job done.
Maddie S.
Marion, IA
Is this worth it? I've never been able to try it but birchbox advertises it a lot and it looks like a really cool product
Tracelle N.
I just received a sample of the Milk Lip + Cheek swish and I can't wait to try it. Pros? Cons?
Kayla P.
Temple, TX
I have never actually heard of this. I am such a make up fanatic lol and I love love love trying out new things. You can actually use this for your cheeks and your lips? It doesn't make one or the other dry or sticky? I am so curious!
Alyssa P.
Is this good for dry acne prone skin?
Adriana C.
Are these any good I know its new and I would love to try it I just wouldn't want to waist my money. Is it really Vegan?