BY MILK MAKEUP

A hydrating, multi-use lip and cheek color stick. Get creamy cheek and lip color in a single stroke. Easy-to-apply, Lip + Cheek Stick provides buildable, blendable blush and lip color with Milk Makeup's Milk Melt Technology for instant and seamless absorption. Mango butter, peach nectar, and avocado oil intensify its richness just layer on for bolder color. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. This product is vegan.

• Does anyone else think this product smells like crayons?1 Answers
  • How does this compare to Tarte's cheek tints? 1 Answers
  • Ive been wanting to buy this product does anyone recommend,it?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Ashley N.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This gives a beautiful wash to the lips and a slight flush to the cheeks. I love this for those days where I don't want to haul a ton of products with me everywhere, or days where I don a more natural look. It's not like Benetint where it gives splotchy bits of light color; it gives an even application that gives you time to blend it in. It doesn't make the cheeks sticky at all. It's not gonna moisturize your lips and will be a bit uncomfortable if your lips are chapped, but it gives a kiss of hydration when your lips aren't. Probably one of the best lip and cheek products, and great for on the go.
Kathryn W.
Pfafftown, NC
I really love the simple, industrial, school supply look of all the Milk products. I think the company is very innovative. I recently tried the Lip and Cheek in the color Perk. I felt weird about applying and rubbing the cream blush over foundation. It rubbed in well, but the color is very subtle. This blush/lip tint would probably be best for a simple, natural, on the go makeup look. My grandmother used to apply lipstick onto her lips and cheeks for a quick makeup look, so I really do like the idea of this two-in-one, fast makeup look product.
Cotton T.
I have this in the shade Rally and I love it. It has quickly become mu go to for blush and lips when I'm in a hurry. I adore the blush. It's so perfect! It really does melt into the skin for beautiful natural flush of color. I always get compliments when I wear it. It also looks fantastic on the lip and it's so easy to apply. It never feels like makeup and I love that. The staying power is impressive. I've worn it for 12 hours and was still going strong I highly recommend this product.
Lauren G.
I heard so many good reviews about this product but I thought it was average. It gave my lips that just kissed color but because the applicator is so wide it needed to be cleaned up. It left them feeling moisturized but it wore off quickly. I tried it on my cheeks but I did not see any color after I applied and blended it. It left my cheeks feeling sticky. I got this in my September Birchbox but I would not spend my own money on this product.
Myra H.
This was in my Birchbox for September. I don't like this as much as I've liked other multipurpose products. This color is much too light for my skin -- when applied to my cheeks I only get shimmer once this is blended out but no color. On my lips this is way too light and doesn't feel very hydrating and accentuates lines in my lips that I don't normally have issues with when I use other products. I also hate the scent.
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
I'm not a fan of this product. I have oily skin and have a difficult time keeping makeup on my face as it is. An oily blush like this does not help. It made my skin look greasy. I haven't used this as a lip product but don't like the packaging. It would just be too messy to apply. This product is also on the expensive side. I got a sample in my Birchbox and would not purchase the full-size.
Taylor F.
Palm Harbor, FL
I love this product. Lately I've been using products that are quick and easy, and this dual purpose lip & cheek tint fits right in. I love the practical, minimal packaging. It smells nice, very natural, and the formula is really hydrating on the lips, and it gives a nice flush of color on the cheeks. I've been using this daily!
Ashley O.
Raleigh, NC
This consistency looked really odd on my lips, almost waxy and got stuck in every line. Not flattering for me there but it did do nicely as a soft sheen of color for the cheeks that looks dewy. This product is moisturizing and the color is nice. I am just dissappointed in how unflattering it looks on the lips.
Sarah B.
This is the best cream blush I have ever used. I just swipe it onto the apples of my cheeks, and it blends effortlessly. The color looks super natural. I recently got a sample size, and it has becone a key part of my everyday makeup. I'm definitely planning to buy the full size when I use all of the sample.
Cynthia G.
Mountain View, MO
Can't see it when I put it on my cheeks as a blush and im super fair skin. But if I blend enough it looks like a beautiful bronze and highlight combo. Which is entirely not what it was meant for but it works. As for lips I always have to moisturize a ton afterward but it does look beautiful on!
Tracelle N.
I just received a sample of the Milk Lip + Cheek swish and I can't wait to try it. Pros? Cons?
Maddie S.
Marion, IA
Is this worth it? I've never been able to try it but birchbox advertises it a lot and it looks like a really cool product
Alyssa P.
Is this good for dry acne prone skin?
Kayla P.
Temple, TX
I have never actually heard of this. I am such a make up fanatic lol and I love love love trying out new things. You can actually use this for your cheeks and your lips? It doesn't make one or the other dry or sticky? I am so curious!
Adriana C.
Are these any good I know its new and I would love to try it I just wouldn't want to waist my money. Is it really Vegan?