MILK MAKEUP Lip + Cheek
MILK MAKEUP Lip + Cheek
By Milk Makeup
Maddie S.
Marion, IA

Is this worth it? I've never been able to try it but birchbox advertises it a lot and it looks like a really cool product

Tiffany h.
Tiffany h.
Syracuse, NY
1 year, 9 months ago
I actually received this via birchbox and really love it . You can feel that it's a bit thicker but not cake like on your face. The light pink is a nice subtle color. I really do love it.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
2 years, 1 month ago
The color is soft and pretty, but I got this as a sample in my birchbox. Not sure if I will buy it when it runs out though because it is a bit expensive.
Selena S.
Selena S.
2 years, 3 months ago
No to me it doesn't really show up that well on the lips. But that's bc I'm tAn. You can see swatches for your skin tone on google!