Elisabeth E.
Brewton, AL
Review for: Perk more...
I received this in my Birchbox this month, and I was super super excited to try it out because I heard great reviews. I was very disappointed, I'm very pale and once I applied it, it just didn't show up as I wanted it too. Disclaimer- I only tried this as blush, I have yet to try it as a lip stain. Here is the kicker, my aunt has a more olive skin tone tried this product and it worked perfect for her, so it could work better for some skin tones than others.